Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Night to all going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Joya wrote: »
    Thanks BB and Mozz what you're up to at this hour :)

Killing time until Game of Thrones. Ninth episode of the season! Heavy stuff always goes down on the ninth, so I'm too excited to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

butterbun wrote: »
    Killing time until Game of Thrones. Ninth episode of the season! Heavy stuff always goes down on the ninth, so I'm too excited to sleep.

GOT is one show that I haven't watched yet. I should really start into it. It looks awesome but I am constantly told not to have a favourite character..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

That's cool, just don't write any spoilers please :)
    Did ye enjoy it all?

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    GOT is one show that I haven't watched yet. I should really start into it. It looks awesome but I am constantly told not to have a favourite character..

You can have favourites, but don't get too attached:P
    Joya wrote: »
    That's cool, just don't write any spoilers please
    Did ye enjoy it all?

Oh goodness yes. It's really the only show I follow these days.

And don't worry! I am not such a heartless bun as to spoil a tv show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Yes it seems so, I cannot comment more on it as I'd reveal things but yrs that is pretty good advice...

Oh goodness yes. It's really the only show I follow these days.

And don't worry! I am not such a heartless bun as to spoil a tv show.

I might give it a watch sooner rather than later. I am currently watching That Mitchell and Webb look at the moment. All I seem to be able to watch lately is just nonsensical random stuff. Suppose I am just way too tired to follow anything. I stopped watching the second season of AHS. Need to get back into it again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

Night Seph dude!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Seph mon.

• Advertisement

Hey Grem!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

So thinking about making a Deadpool/Boba Fett cosplay

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hiya Mozz, how you doing?

Wolfie, I'm intrigued, continue....

So thinking about making a Deadpool/Boba Fett cosplay

Boba Fett would be an awesome cosplay!

Not too bad now. Tired as hell but still wired enough to stay awake :pac: Good thing I am on the evening shifts. I am turning more and more into a night owl :pac:

How's things with you?

Wolfie, I'm intrigued, continue....

I wanna smash the two together as an amalgam of two great badasses.

Was going to say you were turning into a true nocturnal Mozz!.

Wolfie that has rather awesome potential I have to say. You must do it!.

I must find the money for it. That and drop the spare tire I carrying. I would not look good in spandex otherwise

Sounds like you've got yourself a project there!

It is the dream of all to look good in spandex.

• Advertisement

It is the dream of all to look good in spandex.

Can't say I've pondered it for any length of time!.

I just don't want the pony keg I lugging around

My best option would be the pillsbury doughboy currently!

I went as a My Little Pony character for one of my cons.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**pokes head around door**

Howdy doody folks.

Now that is something that needs photographic evidence Wolfie.

Happy Birthday Joya. Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional. :)

Hi Ted, and I agree. One of my friends dressed up as a my little pony last year, he surprised me with how effective it was. Really anything can be fabricated with enough time and patience it seems.

Never been a fan of fancy dress & costumes.

How's Miss G today. Rockin' the Kazbar with tunes & tay ?

Proof!

Looks cool Wolfie.

My eyes are tired but bran wide awake.

Someone sing Soft Kitty.

• Advertisement

Yup tay and tunes cranked since I'm flying solo tonight.

*sings soft kitty for Ted*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement