Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I'm so happy i'm dancing
    Any particular reason? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What has Lith on cloud nine?.
    Any particular reason? :)

One of my many favorite bands are releasing a new album in October w/a World Tour to follow :D

Resumes happy jig :D

Here's the reason for the happy jig

10420419_10153059747843737_9062084223439395007_n.jpg?oh=cb819b7266cbbc0e4e267d392fe8514a&oe=55FEA245&__gda__=1442400262_d413840c45832c64f0eb0cb4642fb90b

And i may have found myself some summer work

It's all good today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

It's day one Shim but here's hoping.. Thanks atc!

What has Lith on cloud nine?.

no probs :)

ohh very good lith :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    One of my many favorite bands are releasing a new album in October w/a World Tour to follow :D

Resumes happy jig :D

Here's the reason for the happy jig

And i may have found myself some summer work

It's all good today :D

mEux2gX.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lith just had a complete anti-Monday lads!. :eek:

• Advertisement

Oooh nice one Lith! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sorry to bring down the mood a bit, but found out the break on my 3DS isn't covered by the warranty. Bit annoying, but such is life.

Lith just had a complete anti-Monday lads!. :eek:

Briefcase-Money-psd36321.png

Move along, nothing to see here :P

It's gotten quite chilly in the last few minutes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh wow, I feel fantastic again.
    http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/06/08/uwe-boll-has-meltdown-following-failed-kickstarter

For those of you lucky enough to not know Uwe Boll, he's a German director (in)famous for his video game movies. More specifically, for said movies being some of the worst things to ever be made. Through some nonsense deal he previously had, movies he made would get a rebate back from the German government for about 50% of the film's budget, so it seemed like he'd never stop making them. Thankfully, that's not a thing any more. He once tried to get the rights to a World Of Warcraft movie, to which someone from Blizzard said the wouldn't sell the rights, saying "Not to you... Especially not to you.".

Anyway, three attempts to crowd-fund more movies, with the third set to fail as miserably as the previous two, and he's just lost it. Blaming the public, blaming Hollywood, blaming famous actors. Never once does he stop to think that the problem might just be him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

gonna go for a while folks, laters :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nothing like someone getting a well deserved dose of karma to pick one right up again eh Angron?.

Oh for the love of... My brother and his gf are all cuddly again. Bleh.

Go for a drive Paws

Spray them with a hose.

Hmm.. Between them and my Dad singing I think I'm going to lose it. Might head for a drive soon tbh

Yup a drive is in order I think Paws..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

why are people nervous before the trip regardless of fact like its a not a big deal you did it millions of times before you are going home so whatever you "forget" you prob already have there etc etc mellow.png

Yup a drive is in order I think Paws..
    They've stopped. I'm holding fire. For now. :p

Joya wrote: »
    why are people nervous before the trip regardless of fact like its a not a big deal you did it millions of times before you are going home so whatever you "forget" you prob already have there etc etc mellow.png

I always get nervous if I'm visiting home.. I've never really understood why. It's like I think they'll not like me anymore or something like that..

• Advertisement

I always get nervous if I'm visiting home.. I've never really understood why. It's like I think they'll not like me anymore or something like that..
    hahah yea im always nervous if im gonna miss the plane or something :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tea time \o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I feel like that always before flying.

By the way, has anyone else seen an ad for an online game called clash of clans? I feel like I'm going mad(der) watching what appears to be a falsetto voiced Mr T flying around on a pig... :confused:

I feel like that always before flying.
    strange isnt it :)

i will reserve the cab for the morning so will feel like set up :))

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

By the way, has anyone else seen an ad for an online game called clash of clans? I feel like I'm going mad(der) watching what appears to be a falsetto voiced Mr T flying around on a pig... :confused:

Yeah I have. It's a weird one. So I was looking on the carphone warehouse site and didn't see one Motorola phone at all. Do they not sell them at all?

Ha yeah I saw that, strange :S

strange isnt it :)

i will reserve the cab for the morning so will feel like set up :))

Great idea :D

No one for tea so?

:pac:

No one for tea so?

:pac:
    hmm, now that's a thought :))

Have spent the guts of an hour reading the prison officer AMA thread. Very interesting. :)

• Advertisement

If there's tea going and I'm around it's an automatic yes!

Also glad other people have seen that ad, thought I may have dreamt it kind of.. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement