Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello lovely people :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome back Paws..

Hi :)

How are we?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heated debate about tea while Joya packs for her trip is the brief synopsis at the moment!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

:D

joya s goin to sleep soon in hope of debate resolution in her temporary absence :D

• Advertisement

I must be the only one not fussy about the brand of tea I drink. I do like a nice bit of milk and a lot of sugar though. Well I use sweetener because I'd be borderline diabetic if I used as much sugar as I'd like.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

I could never tell the difference between black teas. Been on the coffee since I was seven, hardly ever take tea at all. Hmm, might explain the insomnia.

It seems the mad rush has calmed down here a bit. Full moon must finally have worn off!

Yeah it does seem quiet.

Hot chocolate and trashy TV, yay! :)

I was stunned the first few days of the new lair how many pages I had to catch up with if I left for a few hours!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gah, my eye. After getting an eyeful of some sort of tea tree oil... thing.

I was stunned the first few days of the new lair how many pages I had to catch up with if I left for a few hours!
    We're flying through this one!
    Angron wrote:
    Gah, my eye. After getting an eyeful of some sort of tea tree oil... thing.
    Ouchie

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

We're flying through this one!

Ouchie
    Yeah, it stings a bit. Someone in the house was spraying some onto a cotton pad thing as I was walking past, they weren't looking at where it was spraying towards though and a stream of it hit me right in the eye. I was saying if it had been intentional it would have been a fine bit of sharpshooting :pac:

Lots of rinsing with cold water Angron sounds nasty.

Yeah, that was the first thing I did.

Well, the second after swearing profusely at the stinging sensation in my eye.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Morning Seph :P

G'night Seph.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good night young 93 :-p

Angron wrote:
    Well, the second after swearing profusely at the stinging sensation in my eye.
    That's probably most people's immediate reaction to injury tbh :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Good night young 93 :-p
    Now's your chance SwanBot! Completely and totally CRUSH Seph while he sleeps!! :eek:

SQUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Swannie and her as always understated entrance to the lair!. :pac:

Hey Swan! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie and her as always understated entrance to the lair!. :pac:
    Maybe I'll change my name to Subtle Swannie? :pac:

Oh oh... Swannie LOOKS at thread post count. I'm shrinking, shrinking with 1525 posts in just a few days!

**Swannie bites wing tips in distress!** :eek:
    Hey Swan! :)

How is my favourite Paws during the Pacific betwitching hour? :cool:

Black Swan wrote:
    How is my favourite Paws during the Pacific betwitching hour?
    Ah I'm good. Think I might jump into bed and read for a bit, and then sleepy time. How are you? :)

Subtle Swannie? Never, don't change a feather!

Ah I'm good. Think I might jump into bed and read for a bit, and then sleepy time. How are you? :)
    That's what I do too Paws, and it makes my eyes heavy and I drift off to sleep. Oh... I am just grand Paws. Thanks for asking. :D
    Subtle Swannie? Never, don't change a feather!
    Oh Grem, I would never ever change my Black Swan name. I love it for all its multiple meanings, and there are several different ones. Plus, I really am a
    black swan in people clothing, but Shhhhhhhhhhh Grem, don't tell anyone!

Secret is safe with me Swannie. So how is all that side of the world?

Black Swan wrote:
    That's what I do too Paws, and it makes my eyes heavy and I drift off to sleep. Oh... I am just grand Paws. Thanks for asking.
    It's a nice peaceful way to drift into the land of nod :)

• Advertisement

Secret is safe with me Swannie. So how is all that side of the world?
    That's grand Grem, Swannie whispers.

Just finished Éire bewitching hour, and 8 times zones west it will occur again. Does it get any better than this? A chance to bewitch the Lair twice a day. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement