Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Something I rather like about timezones indeed Swannie. Excuse my tardiness, work a little busy..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Something I rather like about timezones indeed Swannie. Excuse my tardiness, work a little busy..

Understand... I'm now playing at my favourite locale hotspot with friends, sipping a dark rich java.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Very nice.. Should get time to grab a mug of tea soon.. Past my lunch time.. :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This thread is progressing at quite a prodigious rate, I must say.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Very nice.. Should get time to grab a mug of tea soon.. Past my lunch time.. :eek:
    I like tea late night too. A locale specialty market has something they call Dark Rich Irish Tea, and it's inexpensive, and suits my taste buds.

• Advertisement

This thread is progressing at quite a prodigious rate, I must say.
    Yes indeed wolf. Swannie noticed and was in a panic that her lovely Black Swan's Ballet of Blood was all too soon to be consigned to the dust bin. The parting will be such sweet misery.

00020344.gif~c200

Hi Wolfie..

Ooh you have nice tea, very good Swannie I wasn't too impressed with any tea I had in Canada..

Time to hunt food. Back later. Bye all. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Black Swan wrote: »
    Yes indeed wolf. Swannie noticed and was in a panic that her lovely Black Swan's Ballet of Blood was all too soon to be consigned to the dust bin. The parting will be such sweet misery.

00020344.gif~c200

Ah Swannie, didn't you know that the brightest stars burn the fastest?

Later Swannie. How ya doin Wolf?.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

It's very quiet around here.

Ninja stealth nocs, hiding in the shadows!

Later Swannie. How ya doin Wolf?.

Very tired

Hi catallus, how you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Hi catallus, how you doing?

I'm super-fantastic :)

Looking forward to this heatwave they've promised us for the next few days!

Although I usually burn to a crisp under anything stronger than a 100 watt bulb, this year it'll be different! I will wear a shirt this time! No more burned shoulders for me, let me tell you!

Wolf, what has you so tired? :(

Catallus I'm hoping to catch a little myself.. Will have to wear a welding mask to bear the sun though!.

I did not sleep well today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Gooood morning Nocs! And such a blue-ish morning it is. Hoping for a bit of sun later, it'll make lounging outside more enjoyable. How we all doing?

I hope you catch up on the sleep Wolf..

How do Butterbun, think it's promised pretty good today. I'll be in the land of z for most of it all going well..

butterbun wrote: »
    Gooood morning Nocs! And such a blue-ish morning it is. Hoping for a bit of sun later, it'll make lounging outside more enjoyable. How we all doing?

What part of 'Nocturnal' did you not understand. Sun worship is not allowed hereabouts

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What part of 'Nocturnal' did you not understand. Sun worship is not allowed hereabouts

This.

My "Sun Worship" Alarm went off and compelled me to write this.

I hope you're happy.

:p

• Advertisement

I am the Daywalker, he who treks to the shops for the tea and biscuits during the light:pac:

And I am the daysleeper, your stomping around the place makes me see that flaming ball in the sky all too often!

I don't drink tea.

I don't drink tea.

And somehow I'm the heretic!?

Actually loled at that haha!.

2 out of 3 Nocturnal Forum moderators do not drink tea.

Tea can be a very divisive thing sometimes. Like being a non-drinker in a pub used be.. Nine out of ten cats prefer whiskas...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Keep it down here. Too much noise.

***pulls pillow over head**

Why does going for 1/2 never mean that.

Oh dear Ted. Will have the morning after kit waiting for you when you resurface. Reckon coffee plus sausage rolls. Oh and water with aspirin. Hope you get some more sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

this isn't Albuquerque!:confused::confused::P

giphy.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement