Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning SW, that pic just reminds me of the fear I have some mornings that I'll drift off to sleep on the bus and land back out at work.. :eek:

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning SW, that pic just reminds me of the fear I have some mornings that I'll drift off to sleep on the bus and land back out at work.. :eek:

LOL

Morning, Grem :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sticks his head in the door and looks around *

Oh hello there pals :-D

*sticks his head in the door and looks around *

Oh hello there pals :-D
    giphy.gif

breakfast is served!! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

breakfast is served!! :pac:

Ya gooooof :-D

• Advertisement

Ya gooooof :-D

the correct response is 'thank you for breakfast'!!! :mad::D:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Quick game of peek-a-boo there is it??

would seem so :P

Well I'll bid you all goodnight, my bed is calling me shortly. Save me a cream pie. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Someone mention breakfast?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Someone mention breakfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all. Time for me to get up. My neighbour is downstairs so I'm hanging in my room until he decides to f-off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mornin �� I'm sitting in the Swiss air airplane atm waiting to rule off ��
    Just thought to check how are my friends today :)

SW wrote: »
    this isn't Albuquerque!:confused::confused::P

giphy.gif

Aw G that cartoon was marking my childhood still a good joke I should have had to take left at Albuquerque or however you spell it :D

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Day is nice out.................................... But i'm inside struck down by hayfever, sitting on my arse in my darkened room w/laptop & television shows & coffee & cigarettes :D

Screw you good weather............ I WIN

Though hopefully it'll be warmish for Mastodon in a few weeks time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Oh such a glorious day and I am working for it. The days I am meant to be off are supposed to be bad!! Boo urns!!! :/

Hope the forecast was wrong Mozz!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Oh such a glorious day and I am working for it. The days I am meant to be off are supposed to be bad!! Boo urns!!! :/

Weathers rubbish here, all bright and sunny :( :P

One of my Facebook friends has complained that someone reported her dogs because they keep getting out, I almost ran over one of them a couple of weeks ago. She hasn't got them fenced in properly yet the person that reported her is in the one in the wrong.

• Advertisement

I'm dying from boredom on Zurich airport....

One more hour to kill...

Have a great holiday Joya :D

Morning all. Am putting on the kettle, sod the burny bright ball in the sky I needs my brew.. Any news from a quiet lair?.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Talking to the lads I'm going to London with, feeling pretty excited now :D

Hi guys

When are you off Angron?

:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hi guys

When are you off Angron?

:)
    Early Sunday morning, my flight is a bit after 8am, so I should be getting in to London a short while before 10 in the morning.

Nice one Angron, hope it's savage.. How are you all doing?

Angron wrote:
    Early Sunday morning, my flight is a bit after 8am, so I should be getting in to London a short while before 10 in the morning.
    Ah nice one, I hope you have a great time! :D
    All good here Grem. How's your good self?

Ah nice one, I hope you have a great time! :D
    All good here Grem. How's your good self?
    Thanks, so do I. I admit I'm a bit nervous cause I've never been out of Ireland on my own.

• Advertisement

I'm sure everything will be grand Angron :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement