Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah come back you big crybaby ya, i was just pointing out the exits

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I see the heat is causing tempers to flare :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You should know by now I don't pay much heed to a whippersnapper of a Man U fan.

:P

***cracks open bottle of rum, grabs pint glass & collapses of couch***

I should stop stirring the pot from time to time

Whippersnapper :mad: - WHY I OUGHTA KICK YOU 7 WAYS FROM NEXT SUNDAY

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yeah there is escape from here, several clearly marked Exits actually :P

You did notice the other part of the signs right? The part that says "Final".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

You did notice the other part of the signs right? The part that says "Final".

And where does that lead to? Please say the rancor pit!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

HI Pals o/

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah come back you big crybaby ya, i was just pointing out the exits
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Fine so.

If you don't want me here I'll just go so.

***storms off slamming doors***

and ye were getting on so well last week :O

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

HI Pals o/

and ye were getting on so well last week :O

All good things must come to an end.

@Lith you better have good kicks, coz if I get back up. It will be a royal rumble.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    And where does that lead to? Please say the rancor pit!!

The rancor died. :( Somebody tried feeding him a Jedi.:mad::( We has a Sarlaac now.
    sarlacc.0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo peeps, how are we? o/

I'm just back from volunteering in the charity shop. Got a wrap in Super Subs on the way home. Just devoured it with a big mug if tea. Going to head out and read in the sunshine now. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Heyo peeps, how are we? o/

I'm just back from volunteering in the charity shop. Got a wrap in Super Subs on the way home. Just devoured it with a big mug if tea. Going to head out and read in the sunshine now. :D
    lostinspace.gif

:P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm having difficulty braining properly in this heat.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm having difficulty braining properly in this heat.
    same here. Getting very annoyed having to go to bed and it's not properly dark.

Feels like I'm 8 again! :mad::mad::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

Yea! The lack of proper night time is most distressing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good afternoon guys :)

perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to stay up and write half the night as I woke up with a headache but that eased thankfully. Had a good day. We were out most of the day, painting designs on a mural here in tipp. Great fun :D We were filmed while doing so it may be shown on TV, not sure :eek::D

Chill for this evening me thinks. Another busy day tomorrow with dentist appointment, college and heading to Cahir afterwards (to pay a visit to granny)

That's a hectic enough couple of days!

That's a hectic enough couple of days!

it sure is shim, great to be busy but so tired! enjoying the rest while I can :) how are you doing?

You're a busy woman ATC :)

Plugged my laptop in at one of the sockets in the shed so I could put some music on. This is so nice. It's put me in a great mood. :D

You're a busy woman ATC :)

Plugged my laptop in at one of the sockets in the shed so I could put some music on. This is so nice. It's put me in a great mood. :D

i am indeed:) great to be busy

that sounds great :D tunes in this weather, nice

it sure is shim, great to be busy but so tired! enjoying the rest while I can :) how are you doing?
    Pretty good, am tipping away on some interesting new stuiff
    I picked up a splash proof bluetooth speaker and it was one of the best €50 I ever spent. Loud music wherever you go is a necessity! :D

• Advertisement

Pretty good, am tipping away on some interesting new stuiff

I picked up a splash proof bluetooth speaker and it was one of the best €50 I ever spent. Loud music wherever you go is a necessity! :D

sounds good :) new stuff is exciting

Shiminay wrote:
    I picked up a splash proof bluetooth speaker and it was one of the best €50 I ever spent. Loud music wherever you go is a necessity!
    Must do some saving :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I really need to buy a new MP3 player, it's one of the numerous things I have to save up for. Spotify has been grand, but I don't have unlimited data or whatever on my phone.

Watching The Wire Season 1 Episode 2 :D

Time to rock on home I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Hello, delicious nocturnal-types. Hope today finds you well! I've been on a bench in the garden the last few days, sampling ales. Nearly forgot what the internet was. You are all welcome to join me for food n beer, we can play 'who looks the most douchebaggy in sunglasses'! (It's me btw, it's always me)

I King Lith knight Butterbun as Sir Douchebaggy in sunglasses :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

M'majesty! Here on I look my douchebaggiest for the Lithium King! May His reign be nobler than the element of which he is named.

Heyo again everyone

• Advertisement

butterbun wrote: »
    M'majesty! Here on I look my douchebaggiest for the Lithium King! May His reign be nobler than the element of which he is named.

Arise Sir Douchebaggy of Sunglasses, drink & women for everyone, and blackjack, blackjack as well :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement