Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

after listening to the foo fighters last night and today, have to say they are an awesome band :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I've said it before, but they put on 1 hell of a live show, 2 & a half hours of just absolute rock n' roll w/ a dash of fun thrown in for good measure, definitely gonna get your money's worth if you see them live.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I've said it before, but they put on 1 hell of a live show, 2 & a half hours of just absolute rock n' roll w/ a dash of fun thrown in for good measure, definitely gonna get your money's worth if you see them live.

cool :D I'll see what's happening with hozier's gig, all a bit up the air at the moment :/ but might start planning my next gig :)

Can you get the time off to go see the Hozier gig you were originally supposed to see, keep an eye on the MCD Facebook & Twitter for upcoming gigs :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Careful now with the sun worship

All hail the sun !

• Advertisement

All hail the sun !

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg

Can you get the time off to go see the Hozier gig you were originally supposed to see, keep an eye on the MCD Facebook & Twitter for upcoming gigs :)

will do:) I'm not sure at the moment, my sis is very busy with work and so is my mom so may not be able to go. Have my fingers and toes crossed though, hope it all works out :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The Foo's first album was fantastic, really loved it, but the second album was the first time that all the band wrote and recorded (the first was all just Dave recording it in a post Kurt grieving process). I still listen to them both regularly cause they're as much a trip down memory lane as they are great albums. Somewhere along the way they became a stadium rock band which is cool, no beef with that at all, but my tastes got a lot more extreme as their sound lost just a bit of its edge.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Careful now with the sun worship
    Sorry. :o

Shiminay wrote: »
    The Foo's first album was fantastic, really loved it, but the second album was the first time that all the band wrote and recorded (the first was all just Dave recording it in a post Kurt grieving process). I still listen to them both regularly cause they're as much a trip down memory lane as they are great albums. Somewhere along the way they became a stadium rock band which is cool, no beef with that at all, but my tastes got a lot more extreme as their sound lost just a bit of its edge.

that's cool :) not everyone cup's of tea. I had heard a few of their songs before but didn't really listen to their albums until last night.

I just spilled coke over myself, clumsy atc :o

• Advertisement

Sweet, Mark Tremonti is Chris Jericho's guest on his Talk Is Jericho podcast :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

First 4 albums are great for me but anything after for me hit and miss

Hellfest is happening in France this coming weekend and I'm kinda disappointed not to be going, but such is life, there's always next year :) I've been there twice before and it's a lot of fun :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This feckin summer craic is killing me, 10 past 10 and it's still fully bright outside! Sure how could you be right with that sort of carry on?
    Aye, my room is still ridiculously warm. Feels ridiculously uncomfortable.

Making an appointment at the doctor tomorrow and I've no idea why I'm nervous :o

checking out tinder for a bit..

It's always nervy seeing a doctor, you never know what they'll tell you is up :p

Yeah.. And I know it's more than likely nothing. Probably just deficient in something. I've had chapped lips for weeks and I can't seem to clear it up. It's getting me down big time, it's really affecting my confidence, so its time to go see what's going on I think. :(

I'm the same pp, I always feel very nervous when making appointments with the dr and going to visit. usually after the first few minutes it settles down though :o

I really must be off to my bed, got a 7am start :eek: so night night guys :)

I should be grand when I'm there tbh

Night night ATC x

• Advertisement

Way to kill the thread xPPx :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Clear!

Nighty night atc.

Paws, that's annoying in all sorts of ways, I hope the doc has a quick fix.

Clear!
    That was a close call there..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Always keep a defibrillator handy I say.

Second round of CPR? :p

Who's for toast? The Defib should be able to take care of it...

:)

Ace Ventura never gets old. I love this movie. :)

Turn the toast if it pops, I gotta step away for a moment...

• Advertisement

NO ONE WAS MINDING THE TOAST!

burning-question-scrape-burnt-toast-390x285.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement