Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

yep, big time :) relaxing on couch with duvet. how are you?

I'm the same popcorn n the soaps... Bliss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Nice. I'm doing well. Going to gave an ice-cream and maybe watch a film in a bit. :)

good to hear :)

that sounds like a good plan for the night :)

Chilling and writing here methinks
    heyday30 wrote: »
    I'm the same popcorn n the soaps... Bliss

sounds good heyday :)

good to hear :)

that sounds like a good plan for the night :)

Chilling and writing here methinks

sounds good heyday :)

Trying to be healthy with just the popcorn But there's chocolate buttons in the fridge too n I have no will power :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Shiminay wrote: »
    Ah frak, The American Dream! he'll definitely be missed :(

Hello to you Ms Joya, I really hope you're having fun :D Only 30 - sounds like my own personal hell!
    Believe me it is just too much...Im cooking :o

It is 26 at this moment so it is easier to breathe...

heyday30 wrote: »
    Trying to be healthy with just the popcorn But there's chocolate buttons in the fridge too n I have no will power :D

ahh, I love chocolate buttons :D

• Advertisement

From tomorrow onwards I'm gonna give up coke, my poor stomach can't handle it. Just had to run to the loo, oh god lord the cramps! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ouch. You poor thing ATC. :eek:

I just had popcorn and a Freaky Foot :D

From tomorrow onwards I'm gonna give up coke, my poor stomach can't handle it. Just had to run to the loo, oh god lord the cramps! :-(

You poor thing. Coke is really hard on the system. Do you drink much of it. I used to. Always have bottles of water about now with a drop of cordial in it.

Ouch. You poor thing ATC. :eek:

I just had popcorn and a Freaky Foot :D

Freaky foots don't taste the same

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dieing here with a migraine :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Feeling a bit put out. There was a little mirror thing I made a few years back in woodwork class. It was only second year I think, so nothing extravagant, but it was something I had made. Older sister is after going and breaking it.

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote:
    Freaky foots don't taste the same
    Maybe but I really enjoyed it :D
    Dieing here with a migraine
    Poor Seph :/

Quiet round these parts tonight

Angron wrote:
    Feeling a bit put out. There was a little mirror thing I made a few years back in woodwork class. It was only second year I think, so nothing extravagant, but it was something I had made. Older sister is after going and breaking it.
    Ah well that sucks Angron. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah well that sucks Angron. :(
    I went and asked about it, and apparently it's the fault of anyone but the one person that broke it. It also "just fell apart".

I know people like that too... No such thing as taking responsibility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Angron wrote: »

Well that does indeed rightly suck. :/ If I'm not mistaken, I think you remember you mention wood-work-y things an odd time. I would say, use your anger to her after breaking your stuff and make something new! :)

Yup. I'm not sure what's annoying me more, the fact that it was broken, that she won't accept it's her fault, or that she just put the mirror back where it was without telling anyone hoping they wouldn't notice.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I went and asked about it, and apparently it's the fault of anyone but the one person that broke it. It also "just fell apart".

Anything will "just fall apart," if you drop it from a great enough height.

Anything will "just fall apart," if you drop it from a great enough height.
    Yeah. Actually, speaking of which, in the course I'm doing we are up on the third floor. One of the girls was out on a balcony, leaned a bit across the railing. She'd forgotten her phone was in the front pocket on her shirt.

The phone did not survive.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Yeah. Actually, speaking of which, in the course I'm doing we are up on the third floor. One of the girls was out on a balcony, leaned a bit across the railing. She'd forgotten her phone was in the front pocket on her shirt.

The phone did not survive.

True, but she did.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Watched the pilot episode of The X Files spin off show The Lone Gunmen earlier, and it's scary how the show predicted 9/11 a whole 6 months before hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's so

20120418120245-62cbeff6.gif

Anyone awake :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Joya! :)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy happy SW and all it is Ffffrrriiidddaaayyyy!!! :)

Happy Friday folks.

Joya wrote: »
    Happy happy SW and all it is Ffffrrriiidddaaayyyy!!! :)
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :D
    Happy Friday folks.
    Happy Friday, Angron! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone awake :)

I am awake :)

:edit: ohhh I see sw and angron are awake too -_-

:p:D :pac:

:P:P

happy Friday, Sephers! :pac:

Happy FREe day Angron and Seph hows you today :)

I'm sitting in an outside caffee under shade of by G trees it is so nice :)
    sipping Java w my bro his wife and kids :)

• Advertisement

Happy FREe day Angron and Seph hows you today :)

I'm sitting in an outside caffee under shade of by G trees it is so nice :)
    sipping Java w my bro his wife and kids :)

Aww looks lovely :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement