Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    200_s.gif
    SERPENTINE BABOO, SERPENTINE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

That's good! You enjoying it? :)

Me time is always great, especially after a hectic few days at work. Also nice to be out and about as well though. Not being stalkerish but I saw your pics of Fota Wildlife Park and I've decided I would love to try and go there sometime in the next couple of months. It looks amazing! I would absolutely love being that close to the animals. I like the zoo but Fota looks so much nicer. :D

Haha, don't worry about it girl!! Sure I wouldn't have thrown them up if I didn't want anyone to see them :pac: I love Fota. I have being going there for years. OH had being there when he was a toddler but he couldn't remember it. He was like a small child driving up there, thought we wouldn't get there at all :pac:

I have being to Dublin zoo and I know they have a lot more animals there but the experience isn't the same :o I think the nocs should organise a day out in Fota!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Friday
    Hi Hugo
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Haha, don't worry about it girl!! Sure I wouldn't have thrown them up if I didn't want anyone to see them I love Fota. I have being going there for years. OH had being there when he was a toddler but he couldn't remember it. He was like a small child driving up there, thought we wouldn't get there at all

I have being to Dublin zoo and I know they have a lot more animals there but the experience isn't the same I think the nocs should organise a day out in Fota!!
    I'd love to go there, honestly, it looks so much nicer than the zoo! I do like the zoo but I'd love to experience being closer to the animals. I don't like the fact that some are still in cages. Not very girly but I quite like the reptile house as well and I've been wanting to go to that reptile village in Kilkenny as well. Maybe sometime. :D

In other news, I literally just said "Oh for f**k sake!" after reading a tweet that said cats only meow to communicate with God... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy Friday

Happy friday mon o/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hi Hugo

I'd love to go there, honestly, it looks so much nicer than the zoo! I do like the zoo but I'd love to experience being closer to the animals. I don't like the fact that some are still in cages. Not very girly but I quite like the reptile house as well and I've been wanting to go to that reptile village in Kilkenny as well. Maybe sometime. :D

In other news, I literally just said "Oh for f**k sake!" after reading a tweet that said cats only meow to communicate with God... :rolleyes:
    That... Kinda sounds like crazy talk to be honest. For one thing, animals have no concept of religion.

Hi Hugo

I loved the reptile house!! Got to see some awesome tortoises, frogs, toads and snakes!! They also had a tonne of butterflies and moths flying around too! Some people were more uncomfortable with the little butterflies than they were with the massive snakes :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hi guys :)

happy friday!:D

I fell asleep last night and slept like a log :)

Thanks guys, it's not something I want to happen again! I'd drink a fair bit of it heyday:o My health is definitely paying for it so think its best to give it up. I'm sticking to 7up and squash today
    Ouch. You poor thing ATC. :eek:

I just had popcorn and a Freaky Foot :D
    heyday30 wrote: »
    You poor thing. Coke is really hard on the system. Do you drink much of it. I used to. Always have bottles of water about now with a drop of cordial in it.

Freaky foots don't taste the same

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, atc:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Angron wrote:
    That... Kinda sounds like crazy talk to be honest. For one thing, animals have no concept of religion.
    Exactly. The ironic thing is that the account is called Facts In Your Face. :eek:
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I loved the reptile house!! Got to see some awesome tortoises, frogs, toads and snakes!! They also had a tonne of butterflies and moths flying around too! Some people were more uncomfortable with the little butterflies than they were with the massive snakes
    I'm definitely going there. You'd be surprised at the amount of people petrified of butterflies and moths!

• Advertisement

My best friend is. She's been terrified of them since she was a small child. I can't remember the amount of times she nearly had a stroke because a moth was in the same room as her. It's quite a common fear to have though. Don't really understand it to be honest :o They are harmless little things in the end!!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    My best friend is. She's been terrified of them since she was a small child. I can't remember the amount of times she nearly had a stroke because a moth was in the same room as her. It's quite a common fear to have though. Don't really understand it to be honest They are harmless little things in the end!!
    Yeah they're an odd thing to he afraid of I think. We had a client where I used to work that was terrified of cats. We had to let her wait outside if there were cats in the waiting room and we had to keep the clinic's cat in her kennel.

Our neighbour's kids used to be absolutely petrified of any kind of animal. If they came around to ours and they even glimpsed one of the animals, be it dog, cat, or even chicken, they'd freak. Thankfully they've since overcome that, and now they have two doggies of their own.

Angron wrote:
    Our neighbour's kids used to be absolutely petrified of any kind of animal. If they came around to ours and they even glimpsed one of the animals, be it dog, cat, or even chicken, they'd freak. Thankfully they've since overcome that, and now they have two doggies of their own.
    Awh it's nice that they overcame it. They probably just weren't used to being around animals. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all, it's my monday, woke early which is bizarre.

Oh good, my little sister passed her year in college.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »
    Oh good, my little sister passed her year in college.

Well done to her. ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

it's turned into a busy afternoon! No harm I suppose.

And time for school.. Bleh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

It's half seven here and temperature just starts to be bearable :)
    But al in all it was a lovely day : )
    One thing I love about this longitude latitude is that night comes much earlier in summer time like around 8 pm is dark already...

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    It's half seven here and temperature just starts to be bearable :)
    But al in all it was a lovely day : )
    One thing I love about this longitude latitude is that night comes much earlier in summer time like around 8 pm is dark already...

Oh, that'd be great, this "still not dark at 11pm" thing stopped being fun when I was a kid :p

I hope you're having loads of fun over there Joya!

Wow Joya I like the sound of the early dark, not the temperature though!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

ya'll talking about heat. I cant function in it. Gonna purchase a big a as fan the weekend.

Happy Friday lair :)

ya'll talking about heat. I cant function in it. Gonna purchase a big a as fan the weekend.

Happy Friday lair :)
    Back at you Heyday! :D

You're a woman after my own heart! I have a fan on the go on my desk all year round and it's never enough!

It's so humid dammit!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shiminay wrote: »
    Back at you Heyday! :D

You're a woman after my own heart! I have a fan on the go on my desk all year round and it's never enough!

I have my eye on one in argos, a tower fan. Reckon it'll be money well spent. And I wont be like the anti Christ anymore :D

Ah lads stop it. Ye don't know what heat is! I think my insides are after cooking because I had to stand over a damn Ban Marie for two hour last night and them stupid heat lamps were blaring down on me as well. But I have to do that every evening I work!! Like being in a sauna and a tanning booth all in the one go!! Only good thing is the weight is dropping off me and my skin feels all nice from the steam :pac:

I have my eye on one in argos, a tower fan. Reckon it'll be money well spent. And I wont be like the anti Christ anymore :D
    Oh it certainly will! I bought a 12" standing fan for my bedroom a couple of years ago, life saver. I have a tower one in the sitting room too between the door of the balcony and my seat so there's maximum freshness and air-flow!
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ah lads stop it. Ye don't know what heat is! I think my insides are after cooking because I had to stand over a damn Ban Marie for two hour last night and them stupid heat lamps were blaring down on me as well. But I have to do that every evening I work!! Like being in a sauna and a tanning booth all in the one go!! Only good thing is the weight is dropping off me and my skin feels all nice from the steam :pac:
    Been there, done that :D Make sure you get a staffer who works nights to bring pints of water/miwadi into the kitchen for ye at regular intervals (tell them you'll make them their sammich if they bring you one). I was the hero of the kitchen when I'd magically appear with 4 jugs of iced water when things were hottest ;)

Hospitality is the fastest way to lose weight, there's a part of me wants to take 6 months off my life and go be a porter again just to get semi-fit again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oh it feels so good to sit down

• Advertisement

Oh look, we're heading up near 2,000 posts. :D

Hi guys. How are we? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement