Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Been there too mozz. Worked in a factory. Machine had lamps of 37 degrees. And had to wear one of those boiler suits & 2 pairs of thick gloves. Be physically sick at the end of a shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Shiminay wrote: »

Been there, done that :D Make sure you get a staffer who works nights to bring pints of water/miwadi into the kitchen for ye at regular intervals (tell them you'll make them their sammich if they bring you one). I was the hero of the kitchen when I'd magically appear with 4 jugs of iced water when things were hottest ;)

Hospitality is the fastest way to lose weight, there's a part of me wants to take 6 months off my life and go be a porter again just to get semi-fit again :D

Oh yeah we have some of them coming in with pints and pints of miwadi with ice, nothing beats that refreshment I can tell ya!! It's like an oasis in the middle of desert!!

I love it I must say, but moder o gawd you'd be absolutely torn assunder!! :pac: I have pains and aches in places I didn't realise you could get pains and aches in!! :pac: Better than any gym session though!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Merry Freya's Day, delightful people. Hope you're all well, and that the gamers amongst you still have their bank balances intact.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh I served my time doing fourteen hour shifts in kitchens, forearms used be stripey from sticking them to heat lamps or salamanders fcuking loved it..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jeepers.. I look good! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm sure you do! ;)

I am eating a pink magnum, it's the only tasty pink thing that's been in my mouth in months! :eek: :p

Shiminay wrote:
    I'm sure you do!
    I've surprised myself :p
    Shiminay wrote:
    I am eating a pink magnum, it's the only tasty pink thing that's been in my mouth in months!
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Think the washing machine is on it's last legs :/ God dammit :/

I'm sure you do! ;)

I am eating a pink magnum, it's the only tasty pink thing that's been in my mouth in months! :eek: :p

Lol. I'm having a pink magnum too. Not gonna say what you did though... Bold shim. ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh matron!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I shouldn't be drinking tea when browsing Boards, well played with your post Shim, well played indeed.

Now excuse me, i have tea to clean up

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I shouldn't be drinking tea when browsing Boards, well played with your post Shim, well played indeed.

Now excuse me, i have tea to clean up

Least it's just tea you've to clean up.. If shim had his way :eek: :eek:.........

You're right heyday, there'd have been cake in the mix too!

Figured we were close enough to watershed for some innuendo :p

Fun fact: we once had a watershed agreement in Boards HQ when we were sitting beside the Daft sales people - between the hours of 1 and 2 and post 5:30 - cause there are only so many times that profanities can be explained away by someone trying to get money out of a client :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

heyday30 wrote: »
    Least it's just tea you've to clean up.. If shim had his way :eek: :eek:.........

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Think of the children

I'd rather not, real mood killer... :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bejaysus Yer some bunch of dirty feckers :D

Bejaysus Yer some bunch of dirty feckers :D

I can't figure if you're shocked, surprised or appalled.

Possibly all three... :p

heyday30 wrote:
    Least it's just tea you've to clean up.. If shim had his way .........
    Jeepers!!

Jeepers!!

:o:D

Filth and smut, I feel right at home....

• Advertisement

So what are we at for the night folks? You back in the office tonight Grem?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gonna play witcher 3 and bastion , you?

Watch an aul movie or two very exciting altogether :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy guys :)

Heading out for a bit. My brother has a gig. Should be fun. Not drinking though, I'm driving. :)

Yeah back in office.. I see hmv are having a decent war movie sale if that's any use to ye.. Might pop in myself.. Goin to take it handy at work tonight as my head isn't quite in the game..

Gonna play witcher 3 and bastion , you?
    I gave Heroes of the Storm a look - not really into MOBAs at all, but this one has the most accessible learning curve and I've no time to be learning a brand new game to a really high level just to play casually :)
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Watch an aul movie or two very exciting altogether :/
    Sounds like an ideal Friday to me, I'm always totally wiped out on a Friday evening, am already considering the leaba.
    howdy guys :)
    Howdy atc, all well?
    Heading out for a bit. My brother has a gig. Should be fun. Not drinking though, I'm driving. :)
    Support live music! One of my mates is playing a gig this evening in Whelans, but I'm wrecked. They're a Ska band called Interskalactic :D
    Yeah back in office.. I see hmv are having a decent war movie sale if that's any use to ye.. Might pop in myself.. Goin to take it handy at work tonight as my head isn't quite in the game..
    Understandable :( Sure we'll be here for the night with you, be grand.

Was reading a book about the history of this strange little island. We're a weird bunch.

Going to get back into The Binding of Isaac now, I missed being frustrated.

I love my noccers. Thanks Shim..

Butterbun what's that isaac book about/like?.

• Advertisement

I love my noccers. Thanks Shim..

Butterbun what's that isaac book about/like?.

Oh, the Isaac thing is a game I used to play a lot! Unrelated to the reading. It is a fun and blasphemous little game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement