Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

butterbun wrote: »
    Going to get back into The Binding of Isaac now, I missed being frustrated.
    Good old Isaac.. I don't dare play it with a controller cause I'd run the risk of smashing it! I remember how much my keyboard cost me every time I get frustrated with the game and I don't let it get a thump! :D
    I missed you earlier, I've not taken any plunges on the Steam sale yet, but it's only a matter of time and Wolfenstein: New Order is 75% off...
    I love my noccers. Thanks Shim..

Butterbun what's that isaac book about/like?.

If I weren't a gentleman, I'd make an inappropriate reply along the lines of "and we love your knockers" - but I am of course a gentleman and wouldn't dare reply in such a manner to a lady...

<_<

>_>

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A lady?? Who me?. You're having a giraffe mate!. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Shiminay wrote: »
    Good old Isaac.. I don't dare play it with a controller cause I'd run the risk of smashing it! I remember how much my keyboard cost me every time I get frustrated with the game and I don't let it get a thump! :D
    I missed you earlier, I've not taken any plunges on the Steam sale yet, but it's only a matter of time and Wolfenstein: New Order is 75% off...

Aww shucks Shim, I missed you too:pac:

I made the mistake of learning the game on a controller, good lord, the shape of my thumbs after 100 hours. Could barely squeeze an orange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Howdy atc, all well?

all good with me thanks :) chilling here:D how's it going with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Oohh...first day off nearly over...nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Support live music! One of my mates is playing a gig this evening in Whelans, but I'm wrecked. They're a Ska band called Interskalactic
    :D

Cool name! :)

Taking it very handy watching a nerd in Holland play a computer game :D

Have you tomorrow off too Mozzels?

I do indeedy. Think I might head off somewhere for the day though. Would like to head out to Dingle although there's not much to there ..bar go out on the boat and catch a glimpse of Fungi.

I remember trying to explain to Bill Bailey who Fungi is. Links was at the same gig if memory serves...

Anyway, sounds like a fine idea - fresh air and, I hate to say it, but sunshine, is what you need after the hours in the kitchen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I remember trying to explain to Bill Bailey who Fungi is. Links was at the same gig if memory serves...

Anyway, sounds like a fine idea - fresh air and, I hate to say it, but sunshine, is what you need after the hours in the kitchen!

You met Bill Bailey? Cool

• Advertisement

OMG!! How class is that? :pac: I'd say the poor man hadn't a notion what you were on about!!

Well you'll be glad to know it's not that sunny down here, well it hasn't being today!! Not sure what way the weather is but if it's somewhat all right might head out sure!!

Oh, sorry, no, I was in the audience, we were all trying to explain it in a surprisingly organised manner for any crowd, never mind an Irish one...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That sounds like chaotic fun Shim..

Yea, it was good craic :)

I'm now watching a different nerd build a virtual rocket...

I have john grant playing at work..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening one and all

You guys seeing the pics of Dave Grohl this evening? Fell of the stage and broke his leg, less than a half hour later he's back on the stage!

I'm dog sitting tomorrow in my folks house as they off to a wedding, dog cuddles for atc, nice :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

You guys seeing the pics of Dave Grohl this evening? Fell of the stage and broke his leg, less than a half hour later he's back on the stage!

Even a broken leg can't stop the nicest guy in rock n' roll Dave Grohl.

A joke has appeared on a thread on Reddit - He'll be learning to walk again :pac:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/39mio0/dave_grohl_just_broke_his_foot_on_a_concert/

Morning Wolf, and no Shim I didn't but somehow it doesn't surprise me about him.

• Advertisement

Been hitting the replay button on the new Lamb Of God track 512 a lot lately :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Been hitting the replay button on the new Lamb Of God track 512 a lot lately :D

Playing that song atm, makes me wish I had an awesomely loud speaker system.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Playing that song atm, makes me wish I had an awesomely loud speaker system.

You may need to invest in an awesomely loud speaker system then.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    A joke has appeared on a thread on Reddit - He'll be learning to walk again

:pac:

Good guy Grohl! Just checked reddit out there. My hero.. ;)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You may need to invest in an awesomely loud speaker system then.

OH has this awesome Amplifier that some band gave him a few years back. We've played music through it before and I swear this thing is LOUD. We managed to get the windows to shake from the noise. We also had the gards called on us the same night :pac:

I would love to bring it in here and use it as a speaker system but I think the neighbours might have something to say about it :pac:

i have a headache :( probably from the lack of coke

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good guy Grohl! Just checked reddit out there. My hero.. ;)

latest?cb=20150225192204

i have a headache :( probably from the lack of coke

Experiencing withdrawal symptoms there ATC?

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    OH has this awesome Amplifier that some band gave him a few years back. We've played music through it before and I swear this thing is LOUD. We managed to get the windows to shake from the noise. We also had the gards called on us the same night :pac:

I would love to bring it in here and use it as a speaker system but I think the neighbours might have something to say about it :pac:

I did that with my old Marshall amp - it was flippin' huge and window rattling if turned up past 5 :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement