Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Experiencing withdrawal symptoms there ATC?

yeah a little bit, have a headache and I'm quite tired. not bad, a little annoying though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Shiminay wrote: »
    I did that with my old Marshall amp - it was flippin' huge and window rattling if turned up past 5 :D

Oh man, it's absolutely awesome :D As I said I'd love to bring it in from his dads place but sure the neighbours would definitely have a kanipshin fit over it :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I have a pretty decent Logitech 5.1 sound thing in the flat hooked up to the PC, tis grand and I can run my guitar through it too :) I recently acquired a wee 15W Orange amp though for the noisings :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Bet the neighbours love you two :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

yeah a little bit, have a headache and I'm quite tired. not bad, a little annoying though

U poor thing atc. Make sure to drink some water.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Saw a lovely electric guitar on DoneDeal earlier, why do i tease myself looking at things i can't afford :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey all. Sad news about Dusty Rhodes.

I have a pretty decent Logitech 5.1 sound thing in the flat hooked up to the PC, tis grand and I can run my guitar through it too :) I recently acquired a wee 15W Orange amp though for the noisings :)

I am looking into buying a new TV soon enough seeing as the one we have downstairs is a dinosaur and you can't turn it off at the switch or it won't come back on again because the switch gets stuck.

I am looking at buying a speaker system with the new TV too. OH actually wants to get a a massive sound system all together but if we can't have the amp what's the point in buying a huge sound system we can't use for the very same reasons. It was ok to get all that stuff when we were living on the side of the mountain, not in the middle of a housing estate and not when your neighbours have three small kids.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey all. Sad news about Dusty Rhodes.

Sad news indeed :(, he had such an influence on the wrestling business.

heyday30 wrote: »
    U poor thing atc. Make sure to drink some water.

will do heyday, I'm drinking squash here to keep myself hydrated. Be grand :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

Good night Seph, make sure your wallet is somewhere safe :pac:

:P

Sad news indeed :(, he had such an influence on the wrestling business.

Hope Dustin and Cody are doing ok. The RIP thread had some links to lovely tweets from the nxt stars.

Hope Dustin and Cody are doing ok. The RIP thread had some links to lovely tweets from the nxt stars.

It musta come as such a shock to them, Paul Heyman tweeted and it really summed up Dusty.

https://twitter.com/HeymanHustle/status/609193828625567744

heyday30 wrote: »
    Bet the neighbours love you two :D

I am sure my neighbours think I am some sort of evil witch lady. Well that's what I heard one of them call me one day. And it's because I have a black cat :rolleyes: Might also have something to do with the fact that I had words with her over her parenting skills.

Her kids attacked my cat with a water hose.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good night Seph, make sure your wallet is somewhere safe :pac:

:P

:eek:

O/

:D

I only used the amp when I lived in the countryside :p I've checked my sound levels in the flat with my neighbours so I know when it's too loud for them too - cause it's just easier to say hello, introduce yourself and say "mind if I turn my speakers up and check what sort of noise comes through?"

Mozzles, I recommend a sound bar for under the new telly - it's best of both worlds for a smaller place where you don't want loony sound :)

NN Seph o/

night night steph :)

just seen the footage of dave grohi today, he's some man!

Anyone see TFI Friday tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo peeps. Turned out to be a bit of a sh1t night. Apart from my brother's band (3 members), and myself and my friend, the only other person in the pub was... The barman. :o

• Advertisement

Evening Kitty, was that not the old Chris Evans show?
    Heyo peeps. Turned out to be a bit of a sh1t night. Apart from my brother's band (3 members), and myself and my friend, the only other person in the pub was... The barman. :o
    Oh balls :( Hate that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

hola amigos,

*turns clock back 1 hour*

'appy friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I watched some of it. Used to be a fan of the show back in the day.

But I found it way too blokey for me. I must be getting old, because the general reaction seems to be that it was fab.

I only used the amp when I lived in the countryside :p I've checked my sound levels in the flat with my neighbours so I know when it's too loud for them too - cause it's just easier to say hello, introduce yourself and say "mind if I turn my speakers up and check what sort of noise comes through?"

Mozzles, I recommend a sound bar for under the new telly - it's best of both worlds for a smaller place where you don't want loony sound :)

NN Seph o/

I miss living in the countryside for that reason. You could make as much noise as you wanted and play music as loud as you wanted and no one could hear you.

We can hear everything that goes on next door, so we're pretty conscious of the noise levels here all ready. Hence why I know if we bought a sound system or the amp in, we'd be very well received :pac: Sound bar..hmm..think they're on sale in Tralee..or they were anyway..

a video of the mural that we helped paint with my college has just appeared online :eek::D

o/ cofffeee

o/ cofffeee

hiya johnny :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night is absolutely crawling..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Oh balls Hate that.
    Yeah.. My brother is really disappointed. It was their first gig as a three piece too. Before that it was him and the singer, now they have another guitarist. They sound great. It's a shame nobody heard them. :(

Sitting in bed with a big mug of tea now though. :)

How's everyone tonight?

• Advertisement

hiya johnny :)

whats crackin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement