Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

whats crackin?

not much here, enjoying some quiet time :) how about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Yeah.. My brother is really disappointed. It was their first gig as a three piece too. Before that it was him and the singer, now they have another guitarist. They sound great. It's a shame nobody heard them. :(

Sitting in bed with a big mug of tea now though. :)

How's everyone tonight?

Not too bad now Paws. Sorry about your brothers gig. It's happened the best of them though! But if he has the enthusiasm to keep going and make something out of it he should!! These things take a bit of time to take off.

Anyway making plans for tomorrow. Turns out we're heading to Clonakilty for the day! Might as well sure :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

down to the last cupa tea, besides that all quiet , trying to plan my daughters visit for the summer, she's coming to galway (smiley face)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I just started a new thing on Netflix called Sense8 - it puts me in mind of Warren Ellis and Paul Duffield's FreakAngels.

o/ shim o/ mozzy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I liked it now I have to say. Chris Evans was back at the helm. Think it was a one off for now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

KKkitty wrote: »
    I liked it now I have to say. Chris Evans was back at the helm. Think it was a one off for now though.

It seemed like a test run to me - they allowed it to run well over time; or alternatively, there are rumours that Chris might take over Top Gear. He's quite a likeable quy, and a good TV presenter.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Not too bad now Paws. Sorry about your brothers gig. It's happened the best of them though! But if he has the enthusiasm to keep going and make something out of it he should!! These things take a bit of time to take off.
    Ah good. Yeah they're very good, but I could be biased. They're booked for a load of gigs around for the rest of the year. At least one gig a month. They're definitely going to keep going though. :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Anyway making plans for tomorrow. Turns out we're heading to Clonakilty for the day! Might as well sure
    Nice. Have a good day! :D
    Shiminay wrote:
    I just started a new thing on Netflix called Sense8 - it puts me in mind of Warren Ellis and Paul Duffield's
    I saw an ad for that, looked quite good.

Eeden wrote: »
    It seemed like a test run to me - they allowed it to run well over time; or alternatively, there are rumours that Chris might take over Top Gear. He's quite a likeable quy, and a good TV presenter.

He's still got it after all those years. Loved the montages throughout the show and bringing former guests back.

I used to enjoy it back in the day, quite a long time ago though, still in secondary school.

He'd be a good choice for Top Gear or maybe Jay Kay should get a look in :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

2052 posts in 10 days! Black Swan's Ballet of Blood is shrinking! Shrinking fast! Like the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz after a bucket of water was thrown on her!! :eek:

KKkitty wrote: »
    He's still got it after all those years. Loved the montages throughout the show and bringing former guests back.

Yeah, it was fascinating to see the past guests! Loved the "Baby-right baby-left" twins! But for me once Lewis Hamilton came on, it was all about cars, so yawn (for me).

The rest was mostly ok, though. I always did have a bit of a wobble with "Freak or Unique", though.

Black Swan wrote: »
    2052 posts in 10 days! Black Swan's Ballet of Blood is shrinking! Shrinking fast! Like the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz after a bucket of water was thrown on her!! :eek:

ssshhh :pac:

Oh, what a world! What a world!

Don't be getting yourself in a flap Swannington! :eek: The ballet has many, many acts to go yet!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

ssshhh :pac:
    I may be wicked ozzy, but a bucket of water will not work on me. Matter-of-fact, I'll just shampoo if someone tosses one on me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Yes, this is only the opening act of The Ballet Of Blood

Without getting into the whole debate about Top Gear I have to say I don't think it's going to work out as well as the BBC hope. There's so many rumours running around at the moment no one knows what's going on.

Apparently the BBC had Sue Perkins in mind for it as well. I honestly don't know what they were thinking with that one. I mean if you look at the demographic of Top Gear viewers she's NOT who you want presenting the show.

I think it's well and truly done with and it should be left so. If Clarkson, Hammond and May make another show, let them off. But Top Gear is a dead horse that the BBC should bury.

What I want to know is what made that woman, when she was younger, think of crying tears of milk.

I actually couldn't watch that bit and had to change the channel! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

Jesus what did I miss?

Oh, what a world! What a world!
    Indeed Eeden... one that moves fast ad furious! :pac:
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Don't be getting yourself in a flap Swannington! :eek: The ballet has many, many acts to go yet!
    How did you know I was flapping my wings Shiminay?

**Swannie LOOKS for hidden Shim Cam!** :eek:
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yes, this is only the opening act of The Ballet Of Blood
    I seem to remember that Lith won 2 Lair threads back-to-back? Swannie envisions the Sequel to Black Swan's Ballet of Blood...

**Rubs wings together in anticipation of the next 10K race!**
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hi to you too Mozz! :cool:

Neither could I Eeden. Hope it comes back though.

I may be wicked ozzy, but a bucket of water will not work on me. Matter-of-fact, I'll just shampoo if someone tosses one on me! :D

i met a nice swan during the week, was thinking of you :) (i called her swannie , i'm sure ye all share that name) :D :pac:

Jesus what did I miss?

Stay Lair tuned Lady, especially for the photo finish in a few days! :cool:

Ah here, are we all ready going on about the next lair..sure you only got this one over a week ago!! You can only post in one at a time anyway :pac:

i met a nice swan during the week, was thinking of you :) (i called her swannie , i'm sure ye all share that name) :D :pac:
    It was probably just one of those many white swans I bet ozzy. Not the endangered species Black Swannie.

**Swannie throws out chest and thumps it with wings!"
    Ouch! Ouch! I better leave chest thumping to males! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Why am I so cold? :confused:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ah here, are we all ready going on about the next lair..sure you only got this one over a week ago!! You can only post in one at a time anyway :pac:
    Swannie pictures herself with 4 laptops going at one time nearing the 10K finish, using both feet and both wings to key. :pac:

• Advertisement

Why am I so cold? :confused:

Must be the only one Paws because I am finding it humid as fook!! :eek: Is there a draft in the room?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement