Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Why am I so cold? :confused:

Are you cold Paws!

**Swannie fedespressos down filled duvet to Paws!**

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Black Swan wrote: »
    How did you know I was flapping my wings Shiminay?

**Swannie LOOKS for hidden Shim Cam!** :eek:
    In the darkness, I see all... :eek: :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    **Swannie quickly covers herself with black wings!!**

:o :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shim gis a loan of one of your fans Please. House is like a furnace !

evening swannie.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Must be the only one Paws because I am finding it humid as fook!! Is there a draft in the room?
    My feet are like blocks of ice!
    Black Swan wrote:
    Are you cold Paws!

**Swannie fedespressos down filled duvet to Paws!**
    Aww thank you :)

• Advertisement

a video of the mural that we helped paint with my college has just appeared online :eek::D

Saw it during the week atc. Pretty cool it is

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Argh! Son has been binge-viewing Orange is the New Black and I haven't had a syllable out of him since I arrived home from work! More worryingly, he hasn't wanted to eat anyting!

I might have to phone up the "Speaking Clock" (if there's still such a thing.... :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Got a window on the latch, fans spinning, but it's still humid as hell

Eeden wrote: »
    Argh! Son has been binge-viewing Orange is the New Black and I haven't had a syllable out of him since I arrived home from work! More worryingly, he hasn't wanted to eat anyting!

I might have to phone up the "Speaking Clock" (if there's still such a thing.... :pac:)

Silence is golden there Eden so : D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ohh that reminds me..I was going to go watch that :pac:

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Got a window on the latch, fans spinning, but it's still humid as hell

The dogs have feiced off into the bathroom to sleep on the tiles. Seems very inviting tbh

heyday30 wrote: »
    evening swannie.
    Heyyyyy heyday! Nice meeting you here. :D

Aww thank you :)
    Turns up Lair heater to warm Paws. Not to worry about the additional electrical cost. We'll just send the bill to Shiminay. :pac:
    Offer son orange juice Eeden? :P

Silence is golden there Eden so : D
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ohh that reminds me..I was going to go watch that :pac:

Yeah, I should be grateful!

I'm going to wake up to a grouchy, hungry adolescent tomorrow, though.

Plus, yeah, I need to catch up on that show, too!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The dogs have feiced off into the bathroom to sleep on the tiles. Seems very inviting tbh

Dogs got the right idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

Quote -'Well secluded I see all'..that just reminded me.

Rocky Horror Picture Show? :cool:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Must be the only one Paws because I am finding it humid as fook!! :eek: Is there a draft in the room?
    Pretty warm here too in the capital, but there's a chill in the night air that wasn't there last night which pleases me.
    **Swannie quickly covers herself with black wings!!**

:o :P
    All our surveillance gear has modesty filters Swannie! No one sees nothing they're not allowed to!
    Shim gis a loan of one of your fans Please. House is like a furnace !

Chinese_Fans_Obj_6_0_img.jpg
    Turns up Lair heater to warm Paws. Not to worry about the additional electrical cost. We'll just send the bill to Shiminay. :pac:

There'll be none of that! My heating bill in the flat is big enough keeping Alexander in the temperatures he's accustomed to, if I had to start heating this place too, I've be in trouble. We'll build the next Lair closer to the geothermal vents.

WITH A BIT OF A MIND FLIP!

All our surveillance gear has modesty filters Swannie! No one sees nothing they're not allowed to!
    Now that may depend upon what Shiminay defines as good, and what he really thinks is GOOOOOOOD! :o :P

And looking at your reply to heyday, the first thing that popped into my mind Shiminay was you wanted me to do a fan dance! :eek:

Night nocs! :)

There'll be none of that! My heating bill in the flat is big enough keeping Alexander in the temperatures he's accustomed to, if I had to start heating this place too, I've be in trouble. We'll build the next Lair closer to the geothermal vents.

Here's one you can use Shiminay, if you move the Lair to Big Island Hawaii...

Oh... a name for the Sequel to this thread!
    Black Swan's Ballet of Fire!

kilueavolcano-resized-660x350.jpg

• Advertisement

Night nocs! :)
    Sweet dreams Eeden. :cool:

Now that may depend upon what Shiminay defines as good, and what he really thinks is GOOOOOOOD! :o :P

And looking at your reply to heyday, the first thing that popped into my mind Shiminay was you wanted me to do a fan dance! :eek:

Well I have *MY* definition Swannie, but that's the joy of the filters, they're set by you and for you - so no one sees anything you're not happy for them to see :p

Anyway Swannie, wouldn't you be doing a feathers dance instead of fans? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

the time is....2....25....am

the time is...2....26....am

Goodnight folks x

Nighty night heyday, I wish you cool and breezy sleep!

It was probably just one of those many white swans I bet ozzy. Not the endangered species Black Swannie.

**Swannie throws out chest and thumps it with wings!"
    Ouch! Ouch! I better leave chest thumping to males! :pac:

it was you, i'm 100% sure :)

it was you, i'm 100% sure :)
    But ozzy! How could you see me when I stayed stealthed? :eek:

Goodnight folks x
    You may count swans rather than sheep tonight heyday. :cool:
    Anyway Swannie, wouldn't you be doing a feathers dance instead of fans? :p
    You know me too well Shiminay!

And with that, I've got a date. Fun Lair! Bye all!

Mischief Managed!

**Swannie goes POOF!**

Movies_Natalie_Portman_Black_Swan_Brunette_Feathers_55398_detail_thumb.jpg

Fierce quiet...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Fierce quiet...

Quiet, quiet, quiet....

Bit of an echo too....

This discussion has been closed.