Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I just ventured to and from Lidl for some not long out of the oven pains au chocolat :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Very nice.. I'm grand, home with doggy, bed soon.. Perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all. Almost time for me to get up. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good morning one and all:)

Morning ATC

• Advertisement

Morning ladies, how're things?

Morning ATC

hiya pp :) how are you?
    Shiminay wrote: »

hiya shim :) things are well here, just woke up from a good sleep and waiting for my dad to collect me and bring me up to their house. Dog sitting today

Shiminay wrote:
    hiya pp how are you?
    All good here. How are you guys? :)

Was meant to go for a walk with my friend but she text me at 8.30am and said her foot was sore. :confused:

All good here. How are you guys? :)

Was meant to go for a walk with my friend but she text me at 8.30am and said her foot was sore. :confused:

good to hear:) you much plans for today?

all well here, dog sitting today in my folks house as their off to a wedding, my dad should be on his way to collect me from apt soon. I'll have a quiet house to myself to probably do some writing :D

that's odd, maybe she hurt it or something :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

I just ventured to and from Lidl for some not long out of the oven pains au chocolat :D

Just about to head down myself. Pain au chocolat helps the pain within:pac:

• Advertisement

good to hear you much plans for today?

all well here, dog sitting today in my folks house as their off to a wedding, my dad should be on his way to collect me from apt soon. I'll have a quiet house to myself to probably do some writing

that's odd, maybe she hurt it or something
    Nah no real plans yet anyway. Head out for a walk and then see where the day takes me.

Enjoy the dog sitting! :D

I'm not so sure. She's tends to walk for a couple of days and then get fed up of it and make excuses. Maybe she did hurt it but I'm skeptical. I sound horrible, I know.

Nah no real plans yet anyway. Head out for a walk and then see where the day takes me.

Enjoy the dog sitting! :D

I'm not so sure. She's tends to walk for a couple of days and then get fed up of it and make excuses. Maybe she did hurt it but I'm skeptical. I sound horrible, I know.

Sounds like a good day :)

just arrived, will do :D

ahh ok, you dont sound horrible at all, i would be too if I was in your shoes

:)

Last time she decided that getting exercise was making her gain weight...

Anyways, walk time! Got my headphones ready. :D

Anyways, walk time! Got my headphones ready. :D

humm bit odd..

enjoy the walk pp! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

tumblr_inline_nhprr4v1KL1qaohdj.jpg

folks have left, yay house to myself :D

HOUSE PARTY! YOOOOOO!!!

And exercise can make you gain weight - muscle mass is more dense than fat and therefore weighs more ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

HOUSE PARTY! YOOOOOO!!!

And exercise can make you gain weight - muscle mass is more dense than fat and therefore weighs more ;)

No disputing that but she's hardly gonna gaining muscle while walking or running

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. Bit ticked off this morning with sister in law/ housemate. I could take this over to ranting and raving but eh.

OH put up a second washing line Tuesday. One was meant for us and the other for her. She has clothes up on the two of them since Wednesday morning. I have told her bring them in but sure she's not arsed to do it!!

It's petty nonsense but it's still a fecking pain. I think she's expecting me to bring them in if I want to free up the lines. I am not bringing her knickers in! I am not the skivvy of the house!! :mad:

enjoy the walk pp!
    Thanks. It was quite nice. It's gotten quite warm here now. When I left I put on a light jacket but I had to take it off halfway around.
    Shiminay wrote:
    And exercise can make you gain weight - muscle mass is more dense than fat and therefore weighs more
    That's true, I've experienced that myself. But she said this in the same breath as saying that she had to cut out takeaways..
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    OH put up a second washing line Tuesday. One was meant for us and the other for her. She has clothes up on the two of them since Wednesday morning. I have told her bring them in but sure she's not arsed to do it!!
    Mozz, you're a saint. I'd murder her!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am not here as much it wasn't bothering me but its getting to me now. I have a pile of washing to do for myself and OH. I have said it to her straight out but sure as I said she's just waiting for someone else to do it!!

There's cans of coke here in folks house *must resist temptation *

There's a birthday party next door and one of our dogs is petrified of all the noise. I want to cuddle him but that will just tell him that there's something to be scared of so I'm trying to ignore him. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

free bar - woohoo!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Think I just found an idea for the next Lair name.
    *insert evil laughter of choice here*

spent the day reading a book with two snoring dogs beside me, bliss :D

I sat into my car a little while ago, it was so warm from the heat of the sun that I had a little nap. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm just eating some dinner now. Planning on going to bed early enough cause I've to be up for a bus at about 3am to head to the airport.

Getting excited Angron? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Watching our valiant boys in green trounce those damnable Scots. Hope we win so I can give my dad a bit of stick (I'm a Celtic fan too, so seeing Strachan, O'Neill, and a few of the Celtic lads makes my inner fanboy happy:D).
    spent the day reading a book with two snoring dogs beside me, bliss :D

I am ALL SORTS of jealous!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement