Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

butterbun wrote: »
    35 degrees!? Where are you, delightful Jason Momoa obsessed person? Come home to cloudy grey Ireland place in one piece, not like a Creme Egg left accidentally on a radiator.

Belgrade atm :o
    Back to Dub on 25th....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Joya wrote: »
    Belgrade atm :o
    Back to Dub on 25th....

Ooh, Belgrade looks purty:eek:

I've never been to Serbia, but if it's anything like your neighbour Bulgaria I'd love the weather and the people:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Not much plans here, apart from watch 'casualty' and a bit of writing
    Sounds like a good plan ATC :)
    Links234 wrote:
    Hey folks! How goes it all?
    Hi Links :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think I'd cry in that heat.. I really think i would and it's hard get tears out of me!.

I think I'd cry in that heat.. I really think i would and it's hard get tears out of me!.

Figure I'd ask since I'm here: am I the only who gets sunburned to the bone and somehow peel off whiter than before?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Figure I'd ask since I'm here: am I the only who gets sunburned to the bone and somehow peel off whiter than before?

That happens my legs but my face and arms get brown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Sounds like a good plan ATC :)
    Hi Links :)

thanks pp:)

I don't think I'd be able to handle that kind of heat either, fair play joya :)

That happens my legs but my face and arms get brown.

I must examine you closely it seems >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

I played Valkyria Chronicles on PS3 a while back. Most definitely worth the asking price!

Ah ok, I got the first Binding of Isaac, haven't played it though. That's the worst thing about Steam sales, you can tend to buy more things than you play and end up accumulating dozens of games that sit there unplayed. Working my way through a few of them at least.

Seriously tempted to get this:

SERIOUSLY tempted. :o

Heyo Links, was wondering where you'd got to until I heard steam sale mentioned! :p Butterbun, I don't bear scrutiny well....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah ok, I got the first Binding of Isaac, haven't played it though. That's the worst thing about Steam sales, you can tend to buy more things than you play and end up accumulating dozens of games that sit there unplayed. Working my way through a few of them at least.

Seriously tempted to get this:

SERIOUSLY tempted. :o

I was watching my sisters partner play that at Xmas, very intense experience , loads of blood o_o

Heyo Links, was wondering where you'd got to until I heard steam sale mentioned! :p Butterbun, I don't bear scrutiny well....
    Haha, well there's that and I've been playing some games pretty intensely. I think the rationale is that if I play more of the one I have, I can justify buying more! :pac:
    I was watching my sisters partner play that at Xmas, very intense experience , loads of blood o_o

Yeah, I seriously want it but I kinda have to decide whether or not I've got enough already. I've been trying not to add too much to the backlog of games.

MY FACE IS SLAP PROOF
    Yeah, I seriously want it but I kinda have to decide whether or not I've got enough already. I've been trying not to add too much to the backlog of games.

I think every Steam user caves eventually. I own 7 games at the minute, it'll be 49 by next week. Gaben's Law.

I am feeling super sorry for myself.. Need to snap the fcuk out of it, work difficult tonight.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Haha, well there's that and I've been playing some games pretty intensely. I think the rationale is that if I play more of the one I have, I can justify buying more! :pac:

Its definitely a links type game anyway :D

I haven't gotten anything in the steam sale yet :eek:

Poor Grem :(

I think every Steam user caves eventually. I own 7 games at the minute, it'll be 49 by next week. Gaben's Law.
    Ah I found myself to have pretty great self control last sale, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance was the main one I got and god damn that was worth every cent.
    Its definitely a links type game anyway :D

I haven't gotten anything in the steam sale yet :eek:
    I'm not so sure if it is my type of game exactly, I'm actually fairly squeamish and scared easily, but I did love Resident Evil and Silent Hill back in the day and haven't played a game of the like in years.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Éire Saturday night (only half past 1PM Pacific 10,000 kms west of ye). :cool:

Half 10pm here Swannie :)

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Éire Saturday night (only half past 1PM Pacific 10,000 kms west of ye). :cool:

Swannnnniieee o/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Half 10pm here Swannie :)
    Hi my friend Joya. How are you?
    Swannnnniieee o/

Hey Seph! :D

Ooh, Belgrade looks purty:eek:

I've never been to Serbia, but if it's anything like your neighbour Bulgaria I'd love the weather and the people:D
    I've never been to Bulgaria BB so cannot really say
    but I can definitely say that I love Belgrade... Dublin reminds me a little of Bgd but Bgd has wider cultural offer if I may say and it's a different life style in all...prob part of it is a different climate as well..

Hi Swannie, how goes it??

Hi my friend Joya. How are you?
    Hello BS, I'm fine more or less, got first sun burns on my shoulders and face today :d))

Hows you?

Jesus I'm going to murder my Dad. :mad:

Hi Swannie, how goes it??
    Just grand Grem thanks. Haven't eaten today, only tea. Must raid the frig shortly to quiet my rumbling tummy. :eek:
    Hello BS, I'm fine more or less, got first sun burns on my shoulders and face today :d))

Hows you?
    I never burn probably because of my Southern French ancestry on Mum's side. But my white skinned Irish Da burns if you just mention the word Sun. :eek:

Just grand Grem thanks. Haven't eaten today, only tea. Must raid the frig shortly to quiet my rumbling tummy. :eek:

I never burn probably because of my Southern French ancestry on Mum's side. But my white skinned Irish Da burns if you just mention the word Sun. :eek:

I believe this was first contact of my skin with the sun after four years lol... :(
    I've been to my mom's grave and only around noon it was possible but otherwise no way I'd be for an hour in that heat with no shade and unprotected...
    It's not that bad but yes I can see it :)

I've never been to Bulgaria BB so cannot really say
    but I can definitely say that I love Belgrade... Dublin reminds me a little of Bgd but Bgd has wider cultural offer if I may say and it's a different life style in all...prob part of it is a different climate as well..

Please forgive! I didn't mean to imply Serbia and Bulgaria are easily confused, just that I hope the weather and friendliness of the people are the same:D

I must admit to finding Dublin a bit strange myself. So different from the rest of Ireland! The Old English influence really shows, especially after spending time in England (if you find that offensive, come on now, be proud of your city's diverse heritage). I'm but a humble bumpkin from Tyrone myself, so it's nice that other parts of the country are a bit more diverse and accepting.

No offence found at all BB just I could not compare first hand!
    I know few people who have been to Black Sea and had just good experience
    and one of my best friends is Bulgarian and our languages are a bit similar since both are Slavic :)
    We are also both orthodox christians

Wish I could say more :)

• Advertisement

No offence found at all BB just I could not compare!
    I know few people who have been to Black Sea and had just good experience
    and one of my best friends is Bulgarian and our languages are a bit similar since both are Slavic :)
    Wish I could say more :)

Yours is a culture I'd like to learn more about. I get the feel Serbs and Irish get along, I first starting learning about your culture when I was dancin' my arse off to the Orthodox Celts, a Serbian outfit who play Irish trad!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement