Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Buying us all presents is it :D?

Yep of course :rolleyes: what colour undies would you like :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

heyday30 wrote: »
    Yep of course :rolleyes: what colour undies would you like :D

D: :O

Silky red ones please :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Not much. Think I'll head to bed.

Trying not to be a b1tch but my brother and his gf are in my face. Do all couples talk to each other in silly voices???

sounds good:)

boo urns :(

I know me and my ex sometimes did, particularly if we were in a giddy mood
    butterbun wrote: »
    Ooh reviews look good too. The day I can't trust goodreads is the day Hell suns up and reveals itself to be somewhere in Leinster.

Snuggle with dogs! It is the only logical and fuzzy way:D

they are both sound asleep at the moment, think I'll leave them

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Silky red ones please
    I'll have the same...
    I know me and my ex sometimes did, particularly if we were in a giddy mood
    It's quite irritating to listen to. :o

I'll have the same...
    It's quite irritating to listen to. :o

true, kinda is :o

• Advertisement

No offence to any couples that do that BTW :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

No offence to any couples that do that BTW :(

None taking Paws. For the record, we talk in silly voices when no one else is around :o Don't like doing it when other people are there in case they think we're bigger weirdos than what they previously thought :pac:

How's everyone doing tonight? Got some take away (absolutely addicted to onion rings lately :eek: ) going to binge watch some OITNB, Saturday night sorted :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yup I trust goodreads too. Looking forward to getting my mitts on the book now. I think I'm running a temperature. Crap..

My littlewoods shopping cart has undies, a steamcleaner mop and shoes.

I have issues :(

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    None taking Paws. For the record, we talk in silly voices when no one else is around Don't like doing it when other people are there in case they think we're bigger weirdos than what they previously thought
    I really didn't want to offend anyone there at all. I mean, myself and my ex probably did it on our own too. I'm really not explaining this well. I just find it slightly hard to be around sometimes. Trying not to be a b1tch :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo Lair

Fathom o/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Dude! You good?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Fathom, how are things over there?

hope you feel better soon grem :(

I'm also trying not to buy things online, I want to buy a new memory stick, a new book from a boards person, and a handful of CDs, but saving up for a while :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning Nocs...

After a week of weird sleeping, I did the all nighter last night and watched the entire season of Sense8 which is fking amazing. I'm not sure when or where it happened, but I ended up in bed. I was supposed to edit a podcast today...

Heyo Fathom, how are things over there?
    Overcast. Humid. Dead calm. Crowded. Campus bells ringing.

I'm also trying not to buy things online
    Me too addicted. Habit forming.

Hi shim & fathom.

Online shopping way too easy. :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening hd, I bought jeans on the tubes this week, waiting for them to arrive. Exciting stuff!

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    Morning Nocs...

After a week of weird sleeping, I did the all nighter last night and watched the entire season of Sense8 which is fking amazing. I'm not sure when or where it happened, but I ended up in bed. I was supposed to edit a podcast today...

howdy shim :)
    Fathom wrote: »
    Me too addicted. Habit forming.

indeed can become a habit

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I really didn't want to offend anyone there at all. I mean, myself and my ex probably did it on our own too. I'm really not explaining this well. I just find it slightly hard to be around sometimes. Trying not to be a b1tch :o

Don't beat yourself up girl!! You're grand out sure :)

heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi shim & fathom. Online shopping way too easy. :/
    Paypal, amazon, credit cards, free shipping.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Don't beat yourself up girl!! You're grand out sure
    OK.. :o

I tend to over think pretty much everything. And I wonder why I'm single.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

OK.. :o

I tend to over think pretty much everything. And I wonder why I'm single.. :o

And there you go beating yourself up again over beating yourself up. :-) Everyone else seems to think you're lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭LadyFenghuang

Hi all by the by... stayed in tonight...went to a market today though i got a natural organic green juice...it wasn't all that to be honest....

howdy lady :)

And there you go beating yourself up again over beating yourself up. :-) Everyone else seems to think you're lovely!
    Awh shucks :o

OK.. :o I tend to over think pretty much everything. And I wonder why I'm single.. :o
    See bright side Purple. Single's cool. Play field. Enjoy! I do. :D

• Advertisement

i got a natural organic green juice...it wasn't all that to be honest....
    TJ's has green. Veggie and fruit. Cool taste.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement