Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

It's telling you ya need food

Maybe i should stretch my legs, move around

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's just wind. Lovely. :p

Anyway. I should try and sleep. Heading for a long walk in the morning with my friend. Half expecting to wake up to a text saying she can't go.

Night night guys.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Paws.. I hope it's not too ticklish Lith..

It's worn off now, and it looks like it's just you and me keeping things going Grem

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Seems so Lith.. I got another six or so hours in me I reckon.. Listening to dance music on radio, what you at?.

• Advertisement

We troop on :D, listening to Katy Perry on Youtube

Saturday, tunes are compulsory I guess. Pondering going to see john grant and sinead o Connor at the Galway arts festival..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

On the bus, heading towards Dublin to get my flight. :D

Angron wrote: »
    On the bus, heading towards Dublin to get my flight. :D

SWEET!!! Have the best time Angron man. ;)

Saturday, tunes are compulsory I guess. Pondering going to see john grant and sinead o Connor at the Galway arts festival..

Don't ponder, just do it, that'd be my advice

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Don't ponder, just do it, that'd be my advice

Think you're right. Next time I'm off long enough I'll get on it.. Thanks.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Some random-type bought my Subway for me. Am I handsome, or am I evil?

That's pretty impressive Butterbun, don't question, enjoy!

butterbun wrote: »
    Some random-type bought my Subway for me. Am I handsome, or am I evil?

Subway at this time of morning?? Do Subway stay open that late?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

That's pretty impressive Butterbun, don't question, enjoy!

The sweetcorn balanced out the spiciness, I am happy and full c:
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Subway at this time of morning?? Do Subway stay open that late?

They do around here, to take advantage of the pub-gone kind. Bouncers and everything!

Ffs now I'm cold.. Argh.. Still not long to go before I'm back snug in my bed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Damn the lack of duty free if you're flying within the EU. Litre of Jager is 30 euro, 19 duty free :(

Yeah that's a massive pain.. Damn inclusiveness haha

Yeah that's a massive pain.. Damn inclusiveness haha

Yeah, last time I flew it was to England as well, but we got the duty free still.

Yeah it's a sickener alright. Hope the trip more than makes up for it..

• Advertisement

I'd forgotten the Ireland v Scotland match was on, I've seen so many kilts today.

Up to 7 people missing their flights now. Feel rather for this family, they weren't aggressive like the last ne.

Edit: make that 9.

Ugh. Missing flights is a crap start to a day. :( I'm just home, most relieved I've been in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning folks ;)

Morning Links

Morning everyone

:)

Anyway. I should try and sleep. Heading for a long walk in the morning with my friend. Half expecting to wake up to a text saying she can't go.
    Well, I was right. Just got a message saying that she's been vomiting all morning. I know she could be sick but I'm skeptical...

How hangs it paws?

I'm not too bad. Getting up for breakfast now and heading off for my walk on my own. How are you? :)

Ah I'm not too bad, tummy is pretty sore this morning though :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mornin lairers :) what did I miss :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement