Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Think it's normal to feel a bit nervous going to the dr..

in other news, in July I'm meeting up with a few friends for a catch up, should be good fun:) There's a chance my ex may be there, not sure how I feel about that

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I hate needles, so having my blood drawn is a major no no for me, but when the one who draws my blood looks like Katy Perry, i don't mind one bit

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah no Paws, just sinus.
    One more shift and I get to collapse for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Think it's normal to feel a bit nervous going to the dr..

in other news, in July I'm meeting up with a few friends for a catch up, should be good fun:) There's a chance my ex may be there, not sure how I feel about that
    Sounds good atc. If he is there just pass yourself if you have to talk to him. I haven't seen my ex since either but I know it would be really awkward..
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I hate needles, so having my blood drawn is a major no no for me, but when the one who draws my blood looks like Katy Perry, i don't mind one bit
    That never bothers me. I don't like it but I'd tolerate it. I'm going to go to the doctor facting in the morning just in case she wants to run bloods.

Ah no Paws, just sinus.
    One more shift and I get to collapse for a while.

Ah good. Glad it's nothing too bad.

Sounds good atc. If he is there just pass yourself if you have to talk to him. I haven't seen my ex since either but I know it would be really awkward..

Thanks pp:)

yeah was thinking I would do that, don't want it to be very awkward :o

• Advertisement

Thanks pp:)

yeah was thinking I would do that, don't want it to be very awkward :o

Yeah I think the best thing would be to make small talk, say hi, ask how he is etc. Just be polite. That's all you can really do. I'm sure some of the others might have more advice though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Just be civil to him A. If he starts talking to you, just give chit chat. Nothing too serious like. I wouldn't be to keen on engaging and conversing with any of my exes, in case feelings were lead astray :o

Just signed up for Netflix there. There's so much to choose from that I don't know what to watch!

Yeah I think the best thing would be to make small talk, say hi, ask how he is etc. Just be polite. That's all you can really do. I'm sure some of the others might have more advice though. :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Just be civil to him A. If he starts talking to you, just give chit chat. Nothing too serious like. I wouldn't be to keen on engaging and conversing with any of my exes, in case feelings were lead astray :o

thanks guys :)

anyway I must be off to my bed, up early for writing + college, night night peeps :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Night A!!

I am going to head off for that rum and coke now!! I shall be back in a while..maybe...:P

anyway I must be off to my bed, up early for writing + college, night night peeps :)
    Night night atc :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Night A!!

I am going to head off for that rum and coke now!! I shall be back in a while..maybe...:P
    Enjoy Mozz!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tis gone quiet. Had to reboot phone. Glitchy device is glitchy. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Heya Grem ;)

I'll have to potter off to bed shortly, just waiting for the missus to finish her game :p

Not so bad Links, wouldn't mind bed soon myself.. Sleep well.. :)

Sat here watching television and jumping between Google Chrome tabs

Ah not gone just yet, she's still playing, I've got all the housework sorted, dishwasher loaded and on :o

Said I'd watch one episode of Sense8 and here I am watching the second one. Uh oh. :o

Ah 1 more episode won't hurt :pac:

I have three series of orange is the new black to watch. Made the mistake of watching the first episode the other day and now know I'll be a hermit watching it!.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I manage to get through the whole thing on Friday night :o

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah 1 more episode won't hurt :pac:
    :D
    I have three series of orange is the new black to watch. Made the mistake of watching the first episode the other day and now know I'll be a hermit watching it!.
    That's on my list too :)

What's the big deal about Orange Is The New Black, i keep hearing about it and having it recommended to me. Someone please summarize it for my lazy ass

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

Night Seph-san

Night Seph mon.

It's based on a book of a woman who goes to jail for a crime from a few years previous, it's got some great actors in it and while the storyline reads a little simplistic I did enjoy the book.. Hope that helps Lith..

I'm away to bed now, so nai nai folks ;)

I really must see Sense8 too

It's gonna be a long night, WWE Money In The Bank better be worth staying up for.

Night Links.

What time is that on til Lith?.

• Advertisement

What time is that on til Lith?.

1 to 4, starting now actually.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement