Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    1 to 4, starting now actually.

Ah enjoy, I hope it's worth it..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah enjoy, I hope it's worth it..

I hope so too

Or i'll be bitching about it :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Anyone here?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Anyone here?

Yo Wolf mon, how are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm away to bed now, so nai nai folks ;)

I really must see Sense8 too

I've just watched the first two episodes and I want to watch more but I've got to get up early in the morning so I need to go to bed. :o

Definitely worth watching though. Really liking it so far!

Night guys!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Any Lairians about? :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Any Lairians about? :D

*waves mitt frantically* memememememe I'm here Swannie!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am back from those few drinks. Jesus Christ, I kinda wished I hadn't bothered now, my head is absolutely wrecked :/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*waves mitt frantically* memememememe I'm here Swannie!
    I can always rely on my Grem to be about during the wee Éire hours. She is the true Nocturnal! :D

What up Mozz?.

• Advertisement

I can always rely on my Grem to be about during the wee Éire hours. She is the true Nocturnal! :D

My Grem!!!! *blushes furiously*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I be doing well enough

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am back from those few drinks. Jesus Christ, I kinda wished I hadn't bothered now, my head is absolutely wrecked :/
    **Swannie quickly orders one of these to help wrecked Mozz!**

tow-truck-cartoon2.jpg

My Grem!!!! *blushes furiously*
    Well deserved! :cool:
    I be doing well enough
    Hey wolf! :D

What up Mozz?.

My OHs sister strikes again. I was having a few drinks with a friend of mine, here in the house. Nothing major like. Sister in law decided she'd join us. At first she was fine but after about three beers she was absolutely flaming. She does not hold her drink well at all.

Anyway she started talking absolute nonsense about everything and anything and she ended up offending my friend. (she basically bought up something about my friends family that really isn't an issue for discussion.) But that wasn't enough, no siree. My OH was in the living room watching a movie and Sister in law decided to go in and bug him about not having a drink with us. He got annoyed with her and told her to go away but she ended up making a huge drama over it.

For a finish my friend left, I just came up to bed and now sister in law is sulking in her room because apparently we were being all C U Next Tuesdays to her.

I know drink was involved and things got blown out of proportion but this isn't the first time she's acted out like this after drink. And she drinks nearly every night. She's in the wrong and she knows it. When she's sober tomorrow, she'll make out she doesn't remember and hope that we're still not mad at her. She's driving us all bezerk!!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Your SIL sounds like a right wagon Mozz

My OHs sister strikes again.
    Oh Mozz, you are giving me a very convincing argument to stay single for awhile longer! :eek:
    Well, hi to you too Lith...

**Swannie fluffs feathers**

The downside of living with family, in or out law... Poor Mozz..

The downside of living with family, in or out law... Poor Mozz..
    Well, when visiting home I must admit that one of my Galway cousins can't hold her drink either, and starts mess'in with everyone after a few. :(

She's a diva man. An absolute ****ing diva.

I have being discussing it with my OH about kicking her out because there is a number of issues that are bugging me when it comes to her. Her drinking is one, her attitude to chores, she's pretty opinionated and tries to force those opinions on to you. I take no notice of her at all and just tell her to shut up but when she's drinking it's a million times worse.

But unfortunately we're not in a good financial place to kick her out and there isn't a lot of places around to rent at the moment even if we did kick her out.

I did say we could move in someone else but my OH is very weird about a stranger moving in with us. Plus I don't think anyone would house share with a couple anyway. I have read enough threads started by people who get annoyed about living with couples.

I am afraid I am stuck with her until the autumn at least but I don't know if we can last that long at all.

• Advertisement

I did say we could move in someone else but my OH is very weird about a stranger moving in with us. Plus I don't think anyone would house share with a couple anyway. I have read enough threads started by people who get annoyed about living with couples.
    I know of one couple situation that went south when an attractive female moved in to share the rent. After a few months a love triangle emerged that later blew-up, with all 3 going in separate directions.

I know of one couple situation that went south when an attractive female moved in to share the rent. After a few months a love triangle emerged that later blew-up, with all 3 going in separate directions.

I know of a similar situation but it's the girl and the new guy shacking up behind her boyfriends back. Sad really.

Nah, OH is more wary of people. We were living in a house share a few years back and our house mates had a few people over in the house for a bit of a party. We left for the night but when we got back the next day and found someone had kicked in our bedroom door and stole some money and an mp3 player. It wasn't a huge amount of money and the mp3 player was just a cheap thing but still, it was enough to be pissed off about.

Ended up moving out not long after that incident.

It's an awkward one that's for sure.. You don't want to revert to stuff like a chore roster but you may just have to.. Least if she pulls her weight it might make other things easier to bear..

Nah, OH is more wary of people.
    The cautions of your OH may have merit. I've had both single flats and share with one flatmate (now), but never tried a threesome. Well, sharing a flat... :o

It's an awkward one that's for sure.. You don't want to revert to stuff like a chore roster but you may just have to.. Least if she pulls her weight it might make other things easier to bear..

I may just make up one for that part of it at least. I don't know if she'd go along with it but it's worth trying anyway.

It's the drinking I am having more of an issue with and the moodiness that comes with it. I am blue in the face from telling her to cop on. We actually got into an argument over it one morning because she was being bitter and bitchy with myself and OH. We were just getting breakfast before we headed to work and she had a go at us over something silly, something to do with hot water in the kettle. She wasn't drunk but she was hungover and basically called us C U Next Tuesdays. That is one word I hate being called, especially when I haven't done anything wrong!! I snapped and just lost my **** with her all together. Told her straight out what I thought of her and her drinking. I won't repeat what I said here but I was pretty harsh on her. It was the truth though.

She copped on for a small while but she went back to square one again. At this stage, I have nearly washed my hands of her. There's not a whole lot I can do for the moment at all, bar see what happens once it comes to Autumn. But I may be up for murder before then.

She's lived with OHs other sister and bought the gardai to her front door for fighting with neighbours when she was drunk. She's lived with her father and he can't handle her when she's drunk. She lived in a house share last year and they ended up kicking her out over arguing with her house mates and again, the excessive drinking.

Her family have talked to her, friends have talked to her, they have asked to get medical help, want her to see a professional counsellor but nope, no go. Doesn't want to and doesn't care.

Living on my own the last year now. Last flatmate who I had considered to be a friend turned out to have very nearly gotten me in a lot of trouble so on my own I'll stay while I can afford it..

Living on my own the last year now. Last flatmate who I had considered to be a friend turned out to have very nearly gotten me in a lot of trouble so on my own I'll stay while I can afford it..

I miss being able to afford living on our own. We're both working every hour god sends but we still wouldn't be able to afford the rent here. And it's not much better around town either. Actually I have seen a lot worse advertised for the same price as here.

But if we didn't move back to town we wouldn't get work :/ I don't know, my head is wrecked from it all. I think I am just going to get some toast and just zone out for a while!

Sorry for whinging guys!!

See ye all later. Bye. :D

Mozz, that's what we're here for. I fell lucky with my place, renting on per room basis and there's been no sign of anyone to move in.. Also feck ya I'd love some toast!

Edit - bye Swannie!

• Advertisement

Mozz, that's what we're here for. I fell lucky with my place, renting on per room basis and there's been no sign of anyone to move in.. Also feck ya I'd love some toast!

Edit - bye Swannie!

Ahh I know :) Still though I just don't like going on and on about it. I guess I needed to have some sort of vent about it anyway! One thought that comforts me in all of this is that it's only a temporary situation and in the near(ish) future we'll be living as a couple again. Just for now, we have to endure this.

Just made toast, and now going to eat and enjoy it :P Oh how I love toast :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement