Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Meanie!! Oh totally getting bread after morning appointment, urge for toast now high.. Yeah hold on to the situation is temporary, it'll help you take a deep breath and not blow up..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll just leave the morning brew here for the invisible noccers...

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

*re-materialises*

coffee!!! :D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You're a star Grem :)

How are we all? Monday again for our sins. I'm awake and refreshed which is unusual for this hour of a Monday!

Shiminay wrote: »
    You're a star Grem :)

How are we all? Monday again for our sins. I'm awake and refreshed which is unusual for this hour of a Monday!

no questions before coffee!! >.<

:p:p

• Advertisement

I had a most annoying achey head yesterday and it was only when I was going to bed I realised I'd gone over 2 days without any tea. Sure it's no wonder I was sideways all weekend!

I had a most annoying achey head yesterday and it was only when I was going to bed I realised I'd gone over 2 days without any tea. Sure it's no wonder I was sideways all weekend!
    tut tut, Shim!

you should know by now you need the tea-levels kept at optimal levels!!

SW wrote: »
    tut tut, Shim!

you should know by now you need the tea-levels kept at optimal levels!!

I know! Frustrated and annoyed with myself because of it. Still, I'm just in the office now and I have a bucket brewing!

I know! Frustrated and annoyed with myself because of it. Still, I'm just in the office now and I have a bucket brewing!
    good man! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Happy Monday.....

starts the happy Monday dance....

• Advertisement

-_-

Morning, cgh! :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Two days ? :eek:

*faints*

morning, sephers o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning folks! ;)

Morning, Links! :)

have a good weekend?

Yeah, quiet enough, going a bit mad with the Steam Sale it has to be said. Oh, and colour me excite:

seems a lot of folk were likewise based on twitter-feed :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

SW wrote: »
    no questions before coffee!! >.<

:p:p

amen bro :d))

:pac:

Morning, Joya:)

mornin SW and lair :)

im sure ye all are waiting for the belgrade weather report so .
    it is a high blue sky with no clouds whatsoever,
    27 degrees atm with today's high of 31 :)

• Advertisement

btw my 2 nephews had to go to kindergrden this week so am in bed toppin up my veins w coffee and jason of north shore :d))

:someoneMentionedSinMonday: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning guys. Just back from the doctor. Said my iron levels could be low, could be a couple of other things as well. Have to have bloods done. Went down fasting and all but couldn't get an appointment with the nurse until next Monday! :eek:

Just out of appointment, all good.. Now to make another appointment as sinusitis is going down into my chest. Will someone help me off the messy go round???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie flies at SuperSonicSwannieSpeed through Lair door and out window SHOUTING "Aloha All!" (hi and bye). :cool:

Poor Grem. :(

Hi and bye Swan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, quiet enough, going a bit mad with the Steam Sale it has to be said. Oh, and colour me excite:

And....
    Original about to be re-released on PS4... :) Great year..

Just out of appointment, all good.. Now to make another appointment as sinusitis is going down into my chest. Will someone help me off the messy go round???

Best I can suggest is a hot whiskey

Will hot whiskey make me merrier go round? :pac:

Boards app just updated :)

• Advertisement

Yep, there was a problem with the display of some ads that was causing the whole thing to crash on certain manufacturers devices.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement