Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I like the new refresh thingy on the home page :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm off work sick.. Holy crap.. This is new.

I'm off work sick.. Holy crap.. This is new.
    :eek:

Hope you're OK there Grem. Make sure you look after yourself. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i just applied for the post grad diploma in web tech...:eek:

call me nerd or studyholic and you'll be right :o

Ooh best of luck with it Joya! :D

Currently Googling what the doctor wrote on my blood request form. Have to go to my appointment fasting. Sometimes I get hangry, lol. :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    i just applied for the post grad diploma in web tech...:eek:

call me nerd or studyholic and you'll be right :o

Ahhh sure........How bad :D

tanks paws and seph, i hope it will go through somehow!

however i still have my final project due in august for the higher diploma course and cannot accept the offer (if they give me one) till this is completely and successfully (meaning at 2.1 minimum) - over :-)

I'm sure everything will work out fine Joya :)

funds are the issue as well..

thing is that this is an intensive masters course again with 2 years in one..

otherwise this masters programme takes 2 years and g, that sounds sooo long...

but yea, im still hope for the good outcome :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well? How are we all doing and what are we all up to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

There's a song from that was used on Irish television in 2002 w/clips from the 2002 World Cup edited over it - only came on when things were really quiet in the early hours of the morning, i cannot for the life of me remember what that song was.... Though i do remember being up in the early hours of the morning years ago to watch said clips.

If anyone finds that song with the clips of the '02 world cup, i'll be eternally grateful.

Can you remember any lyrics Lith?

Can you remember any lyrics Lith?

Nope :(

I'll ask my brother later when he decides to come out of his room. He seems to have a knack for remembering stuff like that.

NS S1E21, its the last one so then im over with it :-)
    still chilling, done loads of things in a meanwhile re my studies, made payment for me car insurance, and my family is just back so happy days :))

Ah the days of Aertel on Irish television and nothing on during the early hours of the morning.... Even back then i was Nocturnal (well before i discovered this website & forum). Was only aware of Boards after it made it on the 9 o' clock news in 2010 after the hacking brew ha ha, lurked for 3 years before signing up........

Anyways, enough with the nostalgia, i'm off for coffee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Those are some fine marks, Joya! Congrats. I started up class today myself, hoping this year goes as well as the last one.

Oh ffs. Brother's laptop is broken and he's insisting on getting a new one. Won't even bother listening when I suggested getting a second had one or even trying to fix the one he has and now he's talking about sell his Ed Sheeran ticket - which I paid for for his birthday - and letting me go with his gf, she has a ticket too. She won't want to go without him so I'm probably going to have to go on my own. There's always ****ing something.

Siblings eh Paws

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ah the days of Aertel on Irish television and nothing on during the early hours of the morning.... Even back then i was Nocturnal (well before i discovered this website & forum). Was only aware of Boards after it made it on the 9 o' clock news in 2010 after the hacking brew ha ha, lurked for 3 years before signing up........

Anyways, enough with the nostalgia, i'm off for coffee

Great! I'd love a cup thanks :D :pac:

• Advertisement

Great! I'd love a cup thanks :D :pac:

Ya fecking chancer ya :P

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Siblings eh Paws
    I'll kill him :mad:

I'll kill him :mad:

Will it be a surprise, or will he see it coming??

Not that i am condoning murderous behaviour

Haven't decided yet... :p

butterbun wrote: »
    Those are some fine marks, Joya! Congrats. I started up class today myself, hoping this year goes as well as the last one.
    Thanks but the marks for this semester are due this Friday and wont be as nearly good..
    Good luck to you :)
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ya fecking chancer ya :P

Would ye make it two pls :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

If my brother thought about selling a present I gave him to pay for a laptop, it'd be the last time he got *anything* from me.

What's wrong with his laptop? I'll bet it's fixable.

Joya:
    Those are some mighty fine results! We'll have fingers and toes crossed for your results on Friday :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Haven't decided yet... :p

Make it a birthday surprise

Fixing laptops in IE is sooo pricey and time consuming that I'd support getting a new lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lith, gimme more about this tune, rock, trad, mix of?. Vocals or strings or brass?

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    If my brother thought about selling a present I gave him to pay for a laptop, it'd be the last time he got *anything* from me.

What's wrong with his laptop? I'll bet it's fixable.
    Genuinely more annoyed about that than the laptop to be quite honest. And the tickets weren't bloody cheap either, I think they were around 70 quid each!

He won't actually say what's wrong with it for some odd reason. It probably is fixable. He's gotten everything so easy up to now that he thinks he can do the same thing this time, whinge about it until he gets one. Mam hasn't got the money this time. Anything I own I've paid for myself with my own money, and he's got everything for nothing.

Phew...

/rant

:o
    Make it a birthday surprise
    Excellent... Only a week to go so... :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement