Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    Fixing laptops in IE is sooo pricey and time consuming that I'd support getting a new lol
    That'd be fine if he had the money or could even get a loan tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lith, gimme more about this tune, rock, trad, mix of?. Vocals or strings or brass?

It's got vocals, kinda pop rocky - not much to go on :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

How we doing Noccers?

:pac: bit early for that carry on Shim

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    There's a song from that was used on Irish television in 2002 w/clips from the 2002 World Cup edited over it - only came on when things were really quiet in the early hours of the morning, i cannot for the life of me remember what that song was.... Though i do remember being up in the early hours of the morning years ago to watch said clips.

If anyone finds that song with the clips of the '02 world cup, i'll be eternally grateful.

my first guess is...

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »

I never thought i'd say this :eek: but SW you LEGEND YA

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thats one song I haven't heard in years :D

I never thought i'd say this :eek: but SW you LEGEND YA
    :cool::cool::pac:
    Thats one song I haven't heard in years :D
    Can't beat a bit of Feeder now and again :D

AH MANY A LATE NIGHT WATCHING THIS :DKudos to SW :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I remember when Feeder were a metal band. Decided they wanted to make some money and put out a pop record and everyone loved it and then their drummer died.

Coincidence?

• Advertisement

Good song. :cool:

Found a documentary called The Paw Project on Netflix. It's about the practice of declawing cats. It's more an American thing but it's awful.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

AH MANY A LATE NIGHT WATCHING THIS :DKudos to SW :)

There was also an irish band out around that time that released a cover version of I think I'm turning Japanese for the WC 02? Maybe SW You know the name of that band do ya ?:D

Shiminay wrote: »
    I remember when Feeder were a metal band. Decided they wanted to make some money and put out a pop record and everyone loved it and then their drummer died.

Coincidence?

can still remember some UK press touting them as the next Smashing Pumpkins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

muy buenas tardes

Also rewatching that video again 12 years later, brings back the overjoyous celebration in Primary School when Robbie Keane nicked a late equalizer against the Germans :D.....

Then knocked out on penalties against the Spanish in the round of 16 :( - which coincidentally is 12 years tomorrow.

A
    Then knocked out on penalties against the Spanish in the round of 16 :( - which coincidentally is 12 years tomorrow.

Thanks for bringing the heartache back

*runs off crying*

:pac:

There was also an irish band out around that time that released a cover version of I think I'm turning Japanese for the WC 02? Maybe SW You know the name of that band do ya ?:D
    the revs ;)

Thanks for bringing the heartache back

*runs off crying*

:pac:

Sorry :(

NOT REALLY :pac:

muy buenas tardes
    do enjoy a good tardis :P

TARDIS2.jpg

the revs ;)

Thats it, you truly are a legend :D

• Advertisement

do enjoy a good tardis :P

TARDIS2.jpg

ha ha , so funny ifotgot to laugh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Thats it, you truly are a legend :D

SSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!!!

**SwanBot rockets in, targets Seph, CRUSHES him with hugging wings so he cannot momentarily breathe, releases him, then rockets out of Lair WAVING bye to all**

swannie, your late :D

ha ha , so funny ifotgot to laugh

that's reeeeeeeeeally funny then ! :eek::P

that's reeeeeeeeeally funny then ! :eek::P

look at me when we're talking !!!!:pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    SSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!!!

**SwanBot rockets in, targets Seph, CRUSHES him with hugging wings so he cannot momentarily breathe, releases him, then rockets out of Lair WAVING bye to all**

*Keels over* D:

Jesus. I knew declawing was awful but it's actually completely barbaric. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Genuinely more annoyed about that than the laptop to be quite honest. And the tickets weren't bloody cheap either, I think they were around 70 quid each!

He won't actually say what's wrong with it for some odd reason. It probably is fixable. He's gotten everything so easy up to now that he thinks he can do the same thing this time, whinge about it until he gets one. Mam hasn't got the money this time. Anything I own I've paid for myself with my own money, and he's got everything for nothing.

Phew...

/rant

:o

Excellent... Only a week to go so... :p
    Funny, my birthday is tomorrow

look at me when we're talking !!!!:pac:
    tumblr_mwyujkodn11sgl0ajo1_400.gif

:P

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement