Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Funny, my birthday is tomorrow

111--Dog-with-Bone-Cake.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Thread has flatlined

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

How's it going lair?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Thread has flatlined

*Starts CPR immediately*

Dammit, come on Lair, don't die on me!!!

(Hi Links :p )

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was having a total fangasm over at the E3 video of Star Wars Battlefront. :D

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »

Exclusive, Shiminay after the E3 video of SW Battlefront

f20b5_ORIG-randy_marsh_jizz.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I almost had one of those meeting Jim Butcher.

Nice! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was over joyed when I saw fallout 4 will come out in november :D

I think I need the Pip Boy attachment...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I think I need the Pip Boy attachment...

Saw something about that. never played the games, so was unsure what it was all about.

It's a wrist mounted interface thing that the character in the game uses. The thing they've made has an app and a space for you to put your phone into it so you can link into the game as you play :D

What will they think of next?

I gotta say, The Evil Within is an experience...

I wouldn't say I'm 'enjoying' it, but I do seriously like this game so far :D

tumblr_nh306enOVI1u4sfh8o1_500.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Links234 wrote: »
    I gotta say, The Evil Within is an experience...

I wouldn't say I'm 'enjoying' it, but I do seriously like this game so far :D

tumblr_nh306enOVI1u4sfh8o1_500.gif

I still have nightmares from when I was watching my sisters partner play it.

I still have nightmares from when I was watching my sisters partner play it.

I was gonna post a different image to that, but I didn't want to make everyone throw up and/or sh*t themselves unconcious.

It took me about an hour to get past the first monster in the game. It's seriously tough, downright punishing. I died constantly. I finally got a gun, blew half a guy's head off, he kept coming and killed me. Made it to Chapter 3 before dinner time, and that's enough horror for me today! :p

:pac:

11407309_858286147580718_7622225846641789517_n.jpg?oh=e79c4cb77efa5907b45bf1a93d497006&oe=55EF8E29

Bad photoshop is bad :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening all. How's things?

Links234 wrote: »
    Bad photoshop is bad :p

If you're referring to the picture, it isn't actually photoshop, it's a legitimate place in Armagh.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    If you're referring to the picture, it isn't actually photoshop, it's a legitimate place in Armagh.

Yeah they were going on about that on the radio last week. Apparently the owners of the coffee shop are thinking of changing the name :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Mozz, Lith, Seph, Links, Shiminay, and happy (tomorrow) birthday wolf! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi folks

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Mozz, Lith, Seph, Links, Shiminay, and happy (tomorrow) birthday wolf! :D
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi folks

Hi you two!! o/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi folks
    Hi heyday! :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hi you two!! o/

We are all a bit "Hi" I can see. :P

**Swannie sips dark rich java in her favourite locale.**

We are all a bit "Hi" I can see. :P

**Swannie sips dark rich java in her favourite locale.**

<.< I am not "hi" :P :pac:

No seriously I am not!! Little hyper tonight, don't know why :pac:

<.< I am not "hi" :P :pac:

No seriously I am not!! Little hyper tonight, don't know why :pac:

Caffeine "hi" here Mozz! :eek:

**Swannie takes another sip of magic beans between keying**

Caffeine "hi" here Mozz! :eek:

**Swannie takes another sip of magic beans between keying**

Think I may be suffering a bit of a caffeine "hi" too. Could explain the hyperness :pac: Decided to treat myself to a bottle of Dr. Pepper this evening. Haven't had it in so so long!!

• Advertisement

Think I may be suffering a bit of a caffeine "hi" too. Could explain the hyperness :pac: Decided to treat myself to a bottle of Dr. Pepper this evening. Haven't had it in so so long!!

Dr Pepper? Yes Mozz, that's loaded with caffeine, although it falls below Red Bull and the like. I don't like the energy drinks myself, preferring French roast magic beans.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement