Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How are the ladies ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Black Swan wrote: »
    Dr Pepper? Yes Mozz, that's loaded with caffeine, although it falls below Red Bull and the like. I don't like the energy drinks myself, preferring French roast magic beans.

I am afraid Cherry coke is my weakness. Not to everyones tastes but I love the stuff!! Everyone has a weakness :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

How are the ladies ?
    I see you have a stalker Seph hiding behind my new Lair black leather couch. Must of followed you from the Barracks? :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am afraid Cherry coke is my weakness. Not to everyones tastes but I love the stuff!! Everyone has a weakness :o
    I've never been one for soft drinks Mozz, but I discovered Barq's root beer the other day that has a strong fizz that tickles my nose if I drink it too fast. I've now got some in the frig that I'll have with tonight's smoking HOT chili dinner. :cool:

How are the ladies ?

Not too bad now Seph dude!! How's all on the Cork side?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ubisoft show wasn't bad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I see you have a stalker Seph hiding behind my new Lair black leather couch. Must of followed you from the Barracks? :eek:

Who is it :eek:

Ok thanks mozz :) were you off work today?

cork-popping-486x322.jpg

Shiminay wrote: »
    Ubisoft show wasn't bad.

Watching E3?

Ok thanks mozz :) were you off work today?

Indeed I was. I am off tomorrow too. Was tempted to head to Black Stone Cherry this evening but sure it was a little short notice. Ara, not too bothered either way :pac:
    cork-popping-486x322.jpg

I see what you did there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Dusted off and gave Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction a spin earlier, for an album that's nearing 30 years since it's release, it's a stone cold classic :D....

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Dusted off and gave Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction a spin earlier, for an album that's nearing 30 years since it's release, it's a stone cold classic :D....

It's 28 years old, I'll have you know!! Still two years away from being 30!! It's still in it's twenties!! It's still cool!! :pac:

It's 28 years old, I'll have you know!! Still two years away from being 30!! It's still in it's twenties!! It's still cool!! :pac:

That's what i meant by nearing 30 :P, the old lad has it on vinyl and :eek:, just need a record player :pac:

Put Appetite up against any hard rock album released it the last 15 years, and it beats it hands down.

*puts on invisibility cloak*

That's what i meant by nearing 30 :P, the old lad has it on vinyl and :eek:, just need a record player :pac:

Put Appetite up against any hard rock album released it the last 15 years, and it beats it hands down.

Shhh..not nearing 30 at all..

*rocks back and forth like a lunatic* :pac:

It's their best album. I didn't like the Use your Illusion albums that much. GnR Lies was pretty all right but Appetite is their best album!

Night pals o/

Shhh..not nearing 30 at all..

*rocks back and forth like a lunatic* :pac:

It's their best album. I didn't like the Use your Illusion albums that much. GnR Lies was pretty all right but Appetite is their best album!

Gotta stop living in denial Mozzy :P

Appetite was their best album, Illusions were great, too much filler (and i love both albums), Lies was just a hold over.

My friend theorized something a while back and it makes some kind of sense, Axl hasn't been for a whole year, Slash saying ''never say never'' about a classic Guns reunion, and Duff saying ''it could happen'', my friend be thinking something is in motion seeing as Appetite is nearing 30...

He be thinking an Appetite 30th anniversary tour will happen.

Night Night Seph!! o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I've never been one for soft drinks Mozz, but I discovered Barq's root beer the other day that has a strong fizz that tickles my nose if I drink it too fast. I've now got some in the frig that I'll have with tonight's smoking HOT chili dinner. :cool:

See if you can find IBC. Now that, that is a class root beer

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just watched two more episodes of Sense8. Loving it!

Gotta stop living in denial Mozzy :P

Appetite was their best album, Illusions were great, too much filler (and i love both albums), Lies was just a hold over.

My friend theorized something a while back and it makes some kind of sense, Axl hasn't been for a whole year, Slash saying ''never say never'' about a classic Guns reunion, and Duff saying ''it could happen'', my friend be thinking something is in motion seeing as Appetite is nearing 30...

He be thinking an Appetite 30th anniversary tour will happen.

I am not living in denial..I am just blissfully unaware of my age :pac:

Hmmm..I don't know though. A lot has being said and done by both camps and we all know how stubborn Axl can be. Stranger things have happened though and well, there's no point in ruling it out!! Your friend might be onto something!!

• Advertisement

I am not living in denial..I am just blissfully unaware of my age :pac:

Hmmm..I don't know though. A lot has being said and done by both camps and we all know how stubborn Axl can be. Stranger things have happened though and well, there's no point in ruling it out!! Your friend might be onto something!!

We'll agree to disagree about the whole denial/blissfully unaware thing :P

Any chance of a reunion happening has long past, not only is Axl stubborn but he's also out of shape, his vocals have gone to ****e..... Hell has a better chance of freezing over, and they've turned down serious amounts of cash for a reunion... So if cash can't bring them back together, i don't know what will.

Set my alarm for 8.30am but I've nothing to do these days so I'm kinda wondering if I should bother

We'll agree to disagree about the whole denial/blissfully unaware thing :P

Any chance of a reunion happening has long past, not only is Axl stubborn but he's also out of shape, his vocals have gone to ****e..... Hell has a better chance of freezing over, and they've turned down serious amounts of cash for a reunion... So if cash can't bring them back together, i don't know what will.

Well you know yourself there is a lot of animosity between them. I don't know though, as I said, stranger things have happened!! I haven't seen a picture of Axl since 2010, is he even still alive like? :pac:
    Set my alarm for 8.30am but I've nothing to do these days so I'm kinda wondering if I should bother

Take it from me Paws you're better off getting up early. I used to lie in bed until one or two in the day and it's not good for the mind at all. Not too bad in the summer but used to be quite depressing getting up late in the winter :o

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Take it from me Paws you're better off getting up early. I used to lie in bed until one or two in the day and it's not good for the mind at all. Not too bad in the summer but used to be quite depressing getting up late in the winter
    You're probably right. I'm just fed up of it all. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sometimes a routine is all that keeps you from going over the deep end. Please don't go over the deep end, we getting crowded here.

Sometimes a routine is all that keeps you from going over the deep end. Please don't go over the deep end, we getting crowded here.
    I don't really have anything to put into a routine apart from my meals and a walk. Just a bit fed up tbh. I spent three years in college thinking I'd find a job and everything would be OK but I can't see how.

Anyway, don't wanna bring the mood down. I'll snap out of it.

bad moods can be fun. Not necessarily for other people, but played correctly they can be oh so fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

This one is for Wolfie :)happy_birthday_from_chow.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's an hour after midnight here, so it's birthday o'clock for Wolfie!

0da7b87965170e0b81ed433152e50c14.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Happy birthday wolf mon. Can't post fancy pics sorry :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement