Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

You've just been IlluminateAd.

there, fixed it :p

barry's tea girl all the way! :d

even brought it here with me :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »

yeah! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shame on you Paws. What will Swan say when she sees what you did? Go stand in the bold corner.
    :(

Sorry Swan :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dont mind aaron paws, he's just pulling your chops :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Ssssh Seph you're ruining my power grab.

My beautiful post. How could you!

How are you today Joya?

That's long enough, I'll label this as time served. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Right time to go make a Mastodon mix cd in preparation for their Irish show a week from Friday :D

My beautiful post. How could you!

How are you today Joya?

That's long enough, I'll label this as time served. :D

i could just like that :p

im better thanks, today i can breathe as it is beautiful 28 degrees!

was last nite at a birthday party, going to robbie williams concert tomorrow w my bro and his wife, cant wait so, happy days :))

11535868_864040900331326_7095842480388851066_n.png?oh=8d225cd4b73b39a675160961a105b6e7&oe=55F31CA2

628400_robi-vilijams-foto-promo_ff.jpg?ver=1434453075
    map of the concert area :)

Nobody has power over me so ha :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nobody has power over me so ha :p

meet-ireland-s-hozier.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement

i could just like that :p

im better thanks, today i can breathe as it is beautiful 28 degrees!

was last nite at a birthday party, going to robbie williams concert tomorrow w my bro and his wife, cant wait so, happy days :))

11535868_864040900331326_7095842480388851066_n.png?oh=8d225cd4b73b39a675160961a105b6e7&oe=55F31CA2

Jaysis I barely reconised him there :O

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

On the train with my friends, heading back towards the airport to get my flight home. Been an amazing few days for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy everyone :)

hope everyone is well

All good here, although insanely busy, I'm nearly finished one of my 60 modules in college and I'm writing like a mad yoke in the mornings :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

When did Robbie Williams become a Black Metal act? :eek:

Shiminay wrote: »
    When did Robbie Williams become a Black Metal act? :eek:
    aw but look, hes a sweetey :d))

11249224_864129956989087_3661524466834873844_n.jpg?oh=f42318ab50b74ab1e197986bd2424103&oe=56318967

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon all.

I hate to admit it but Robbie Williams music is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine :o

doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to hozier's postponed gig on the 30th, boo urns :(

Lithium93_ wrote:
    :pac:
    Well played, sir. Well played. :p
    Angron wrote:
    On the train with my friends, heading back towards the airport to get my flight home. Been an amazing few days for me.
    Glad you had a good time Angron! :)
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I hate to admit it but Robbie Williams music is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine
    Me too. I've also been known to listen to Sean Paul now and then... :o
    doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to hozier's postponed gig on the 30th, boo urns
    Ah feck :(

Well played, sir. Well played. :p

Glad you had a good time Angron! :)

Ah feck :(

yeah, very disappointed :( will have to post my tickets back and get a refund. Thinking maybe see him in July at the festival in Dublin, but not the greatest festival fan, humm..

yeah, very disappointed will have to post my tickets back and get a refund. Thinking maybe see him in July at the festival in Dublin, but not the greatest festival fan, humm..
    You could sell them on eBay either if you wanted. Longitude would be great. As far as I know day tickets are around €60 and he's headlining the Friday. There might be a seated area like Electric Picnic, check it out. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Afternoon all.

I hate to admit it but Robbie Williams music is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine :o

Nothing wrong with a bit of Rob Willy every now and again. The man's a good entertainer, and his name is easily turned into a dick joke.

You could sell them on eBay either if you wanted. Longitude would be great. As far as I know day tickets are around €60 and he's headlining the Friday. There might be a seated area like Electric Picnic, check it out. :)

that's true actually :) I'll do some web surfing in a while

Nah, never liked Sean Paul. His voice wrecked my head :o When I was like 11/12 I used to love the Backstreet Boys as well. Thought they were awesome because they bought out a Halloween themed video :pac: Ooh youth :pac:
    yeah, very disappointed :( will have to post my tickets back and get a refund. Thinking maybe see him in July at the festival in Dublin, but not the greatest festival fan, humm..

I know it's not ideal but still it's better than nothing. If it was a band that I liked, I'd definitely go see them regardless of what they are playing at!!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Nah, never liked Sean Paul. His voice wrecked my head When I was like 11/12 I used to love the Backstreet Boys as well. Thought they were awesome because they bought out a Halloween themed video Ooh youth
    That video was unreal!!! :D They did have some great tunes tbh. :)

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Nah, never liked Sean Paul. His voice wrecked my head :o When I was like 11/12 I used to love the Backstreet Boys as well. Thought they were awesome because they bought out a Halloween themed video :pac: Ooh youth :pac:

I know it's not ideal but still it's better than nothing. If it was a band that I liked, I'd definitely go see them regardless of what they are playing at!!

that's true, it's mostly the crowds and the standing that I don't like with festivals :/ but I shall see, might just go for the day:)

I'm going to have a very busy month in July if I go, with the college summer trip on the 9th, Kilkenny on the 13th, part of the festival on the 17th, and kilkenny again on the 20th!

That video was unreal!!! :D They did have some great tunes tbh. :)

I saw that video on one of the music channels last year, it took me back, back to the time when myself, my brothers and my friends used to all play power rangers and think we were super human karate masters who read every goosebumps book written :pac:
    that's true, it's mostly the crowds and the standing that I don't like with festivals :/ but I shall see, might just go for the day:)

I'm going to have a very busy month in July if I go, with the college summer trip on the 9th, Kilkenny on the 13th, part of the festival on the 17th, and kilkenny again on the 20th!

I know it's not ideal but sure it's worth going if just to see Hozier :) It will be a busy month for you indeed but sure it's better to keep busy :)

Hopefully you can go ATC. With most festivals there is some sort of seating area that's further back from the stage but with big screens you don't miss anything

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I saw that video on one of the music channels last year, it took me back, back to the time when myself, my brothers and my friends used to all play power rangers and think we were super human karate masters who read every goosebumps book written
    I loved Power Rangers :D I read those books too! Along with the Sweet Valley High books and Jacqueline Wilson's books. :o

I loved Power Rangers :D I read those books too! Along with the Sweet Valley High books and Jacqueline Wilson's books. :o

Power ranger were awesome. As was Goosebumps. I think R.L Stein is still writing them? Don't know if they are as popular as what they once were!! I think I read only one SVH book and it was one of the "scary" ones. Something about a haunted house. Don't recall Jacueline Wilson at all :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

That reminds me, there's a MMPR reboot film in the works:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement