Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hopefully you can go ATC. With most festivals there is some sort of seating area that's further back from the stage but with big screens you don't miss anything
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I saw that video on one of the music channels last year, it took me back, back to the time when myself, my brothers and my friends used to all play power rangers and think we were super human karate masters who read every goosebumps book written :pac:

I know it's not ideal but sure it's worth going if just to see Hozier :) It will be a busy month for you indeed but sure it's better to keep busy :)

thanks mozz and pp :) being busy is great I have to say

I must be off now, I have a brain full of ideas for my book to get down :D

Laters!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

butterbun wrote: »
    That reminds me, there's a MMPR reboot film in the works:D

I'll be going to see that out of curiousity when it's released in 2017, have the '95 movie on video somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

butterbun wrote: »
    That reminds me, there's a MMPR reboot film in the works:D

That's nothing to do with the video that was posted a few months ago and everyone was singing high praise about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Power ranger were awesome. As was Goosebumps. I think R.L Stein is still writing them? Don't know if they are as popular as what they once were!! I think I read only one SVH book and it was one of the "scary" ones. Something about a haunted house. Don't recall Jacueline Wilson at all
    Wasn't there a Goosebumps TV series as well? I barely remember the SVH ones but I know read all of the ones our local library had. :o

She wrote the Tracey Beaker books and a few others. They were illustrated as well. Really good books. One that stands out was called Vicky Angel, it was about a little girl whose friend had died and she still kept talking to her and doing the stuff they used to do together. There was one called The Suitcase Kid as far as I remember too. Awh, good times. :D

That's nothing to do with the video that was posted a few months ago and everyone was singing high praise about it?

That Power Ranger fan-film was, pardon the french so ****ing awesome.

• Advertisement

Wasn't there a Goosebumps TV series as well? I barely remember the SVH ones but I know read all of the ones our local library had. :o

She wrote the Tracey Beaker books and a few others. They were illustrated as well. Really good books. One that stands out was called Vicky Angel, it was about a little girl whose friend had died and she still kept talking to her and doing the stuff they used to do together. There was one called The Suitcase Kid as far as I remember too. Awh, good times. :D

There was a TV series but it wasn't as good as the books. They were good but I preferred the books a lot more!! I think I know who you are on about now, I might have read one or two Jacqueline Wilson books come to think of it!

Anyone else remember this?

Absolutely loved that show!! :D
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    That Power Ranger fan-film was, pardon the french so ****ing awesome.

It was pretty awesome all right!! Now if they made the movie in the same vein, life would be good!!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    There was a TV series but it wasn't as good as the books. They were good but I preferred the books a lot more!! I think I know who you are on about now, I might have read one or two Jacqueline Wilson books come to think of it!

Yeah I preferred the books too! I also used to watch Wishbone. I loved it! :D

I still say "What's the story Wishbone?" when I am greeting my friends :o. Only a few understand where it originated from :pac:

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I still say "What's the story Wishbone?" when I am greeting my friends . Only a few understand where it originated from

Excellent! :D

I've also said that. :)

I still say "What's the story Wishbone?" when I am greeting my friends :o. Only a few understand where it originated from :pac:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1019702&d=1405748625

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

wishbone%20holmes.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

finished north shore, was not too bad actually :)

I now want to dress my Father in laws Jack Russel terrier in a Sherlock Holmes outfit!! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What will ya watch now Joya ?

I now want to dress my Father in laws Jack Russel terrier in a Sherlock Holmes outfit!! :pac:

Ahhhh Jaysis what have I done :eek:

Ahhhh Jaysis what have I done
    Mozz, do it and take pics!!!

vegging on the couch now with a duvet and my headphones on, nice :) I certainly don't have writers block anyway, can't get enough of it lately :D

Mozz, do it and take pics!!!

I so will :D I don't think my OH or his dad will be impressed though but let them, the dog will look awesomely cute!! :D

Halfway through the new season of OITNB..so far so good!!

What will ya watch now Joya ?

i've no idea :eek:

I so will :D I don't think my OH or his dad will be impressed though but let them, the dog will look awesomely cute!! :D

Excellent :D

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »

May I suggest OITNB? I had my doubts with it at the start but it is awesome!!
    Excellent :D

Myself and OHs niece put a skirt on my St Bernard cross..she looked adorable!! :D

Myself and OHs niece put a skirt on my St Bernard cross..she looked adorable!! :D

:D

ipod's battery died, trying to find charger for it. Hope it turns up as I can't write without my music

Mark Tremonti mentioned Hozier! :D

On top of that Tremonti interview, Slayer have revealed the artwork for Repentless, their 11th studio album being released on September 11.

Slayer-Repentless.jpg

Me likey :D

Now just to add the albums coming out this year to my master list of cds.

That's quite cool :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey everyone ;)

hurrah, found my ipod's charger :D

ye i will give it a go, i ike that its on netflix so it is easy to stream..

i watched the first episode of second season of GoT this afternoon, after rewatching the first last week before starting north shore lol..

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »

Or maybe outlander? Jamie may give Jason a run for his money :D

although I seriously doubt it :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement