Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Links

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey up Links. What's everyone at for the evening?

Feck all Grem. Yourself?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not able for any more than sitting on couch watching telly. Was hoping for shenanigans from the noccers!

I'd imagine there will be shenanigans in the coming hours... :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Fantastic, finally getting a new phone. I tried topping up my current one today, it took calling 1741 three times to eventually get there (trying to get the number pad to show up to enter the code kept hanging the bloody thing up).

Good news Angron, i would freak out with a half functioning screen.. What you getting?

Yay for new gadgets!

What you getting?

Neighbour is here. Oh joy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Dunno yet, I was kinda thinking HTC Desire 620, but I'm just scouting around now to see what looks good tbh.

My friend has that phone in blue and white and she loves it.

• Advertisement

My friend has that phone in blue and white and she loves it.
    Yeah, it seems like a decent enough mid-range phone really.

Angron wrote:
    Yeah, it seems like a decent enough mid-range phone really.
    Yeah true. They look quite nice as well.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm awaiting the news from Vodafone on when they're getting the new Xperia Z3+ in stock, tis a tasty bitta kit and the first non-HTC phone I'll have opted for in 5 years! :eek:

Playing the first of my Steam Sale purchases, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. It's always enjoyable shooting Nazis in the face.

I love my xperia, will probably stay sony loyal a while yet.

My last one was an Xperia M. Definitely a decent phone for the price. It was 99 euro about a year and a half ago.

The boss has a Z3 and is very happy with it, the Z3+ is a small upgrade on it (although they called it the Z4 in Japan cause reasons). I'd still be happy to recommend HTC to anyone though, the Sense UI in particular is great.

If I had the cash to just buy a phone and contract be-damned, I'd definitely be looking at a One Plus One though.

I know a few one plus one owners, all very happy. Not played with one enough to evaluate though.. I don't have a contract, pay as you go works for me so there i stay..

My current phone is the Moto G. It was grand, but the lack of a slot for expanded storage was a killer at times. Also looking at the HTC One (M8), seems all right too.

Probably going to go contract with 3, just for the unlimited data really.

My brother is out with his gf at the cinema and they had a couple of drinks before. Dunno where they're getting the money because neither of them have jobs. I'm on the dole and I can't afford that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey up Links. What's everyone at for the evening?

Well, I've gotten quite a few things in the Steam sale, so I'm gaming for the evening :D

Playing The Evil Within mainly, and it's seriously tough, you also have to burn the bodies of the monsters or they keep coming back to life.

7YcesZh.gif

• Advertisement

Burning you say?
    0pDtq.gif

First thought on your pic there Links - why is the lamp on his ass? Pedantic grem is pedantic..

It's hanging off his belt you silly Grem :p

Yes, wtf use is it behind them?.

Yeah :pac:

Seriously though, this game is all of the nope! What's that noise? NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

tumblr_nfnwfmhPnk1rsdyyro1_500.gif

Me can no hear noise? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Jeez nearly at 200 pages :eek:

1st act of The Ballet Of Blood has nearly wrapped

We really are talkative noccers...

They're very grim games you're all playing :o

• Advertisement

It's only at 75 pages! Do folks not realize you can set more posts to display per page? :pac: *rings bell* Shame!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement