Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

account frozen

Options
  • 03-06-2015 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello ive no debt but today my account says i cant withdraw and my card isnt working any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

eire86q wrote: »
    Hello ive no debt but today my account says i cant withdraw and my card isnt working any ideas?
    Hi eire86q,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Sorry to hear you are unable to use your debit card. Please note that if you have recently lodged a cheque to your account, you would need to wait until the cheque fully clears on your account before spending the funds.

We would advise you to call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access can look into this further for you. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement