Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubman Mild Steel Barbecue

Options
  • 03-06-2015 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    Im looking to buy a gas griddle to use for a food stall as the market im going doing does not supply electricity.Im interested in getting the clubman mild steel barbecue which can be seen in this link http://outdoorfurniture.ie/clubman-mild-steel-barbecue.html
    I was just wondering has anybody on here used the same model and i would appreciate some feedback.I would also appreciate any advice on what hose and regulator i may need get as im not knowledeable in the gas cooker area.
    If any one else has any recommmendations of any other gas cooker/bbq that i could use preferably with a flat plate feel free to let me know.
    Many Thanks

Comments

Advertisement