Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 4 Results

Options
  • 03-06-2015 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭

Leading the Cowboys 21-0, EA decided to show replays of my TD's, game froze, made a noise and back to the home screen.

Restarting now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles win 49-30, you couldnt make it up, after a miserable 47 total yards in 3 quarters of the 1st game, 28 of that passing, Cowboys certainly found their range in the 2nd game throwing for 380 yards, LOL

Romo injured 4 times during the game threw for 369 of that, he even Shrugged of a Landry hit stick tackle to find a receiver for a TD.

Anyway best for Eagles were the 3 RB's who ran for 328 yards between, i had no choice because the Dallas DB's also improved beyond recognition from the 1st game didnt give mt receivers space, i could only find DJax who done his stuff, and Shorts for my only receiving TD of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Were Bryant and Witten playing? Injured both of them and Romo last week :pac:

Knex. wrote: »
    Were Bryant and Witten playing? Injured both of them and Romo last week :pac:

Bryant no, the other 2 yeah, i dont think you can injure Romo, hes like arnie in terminator, he always comes back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

packers beat saints 31-10

Was good game nelbert played well couldn't stop Rodgers or lacy they just kept moving the chain's with ease, game was over early on when on, first two drives I threw two picks and one returned for a td, could have had one or two only cbs and linebackers just bat the ball down, finding my team a bit sluggish not as fast on defense as last season, well done nelbert best of luck for season, on to giffney next for me

tripperman wrote: »
    on to giffney next for me

Dont listen to his trash talk and you'll be fine ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Dont listen to his trash talk and you'll be fine ;)

I just laugh at it rock and that could cause im playing crap to, he's not as bad as Vikings in pro7 he's hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

tripperman wrote: »
    I just laugh at it rock and that could cause im playing crap to, he's not as bad as Vikings in pro7 he's hilarious

Detriment of character....

COMMISIONER RULING!

Detriment of character....

COMMISIONER RULING!

I agree, no need to mention a player from another league

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

EA servers seem to be on the fritz, ill advance @ 10 if EA behaves

Advertisement