Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy "fake" safety boxes?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

cheers, looking for a bricks and mortar shop though. Left it late.

Thats going to be a lot trickier! I have seen the clock safes in shops before but never those. Illac centre is probably worth a look again lots of those sort of shops in there that might have it. Maybe the large Dealz might have something like that. If you find one let me know I'd like to get one too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

The joke shop in Stephen's Green sells them. It's on the first floor, beside the food court.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I've seen them in woodies, B&Q etc

• Advertisement

ethernet wrote: »
    The joke shop in Stephen's Green sells them. It's on the first floor, beside the food court.

you hero, picked one up at lunch time, they had 3 left. Guy who works there is a great laugh too.

podge018 wrote: »
    you hero, picked one up at lunch time, they had 3 left. Guy who works there is a great laugh too.

How much were they? Was it the same as the one you linked?

Literally the very same one. €10.

Literally the very same one. €10.

Nice. Is it the shop just next to TK Maxx?

yes between TK Maxx and the food court. Be hard to tell you were they are in the shop but ask the guy, he showed me.

• Advertisement

yes between TK Maxx and the food court. Be hard to tell you were they are in the shop but ask the guy, he showed me.

Cheers

Advertisement