Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diary App

Options
  • 03-06-2015 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi I usually buy a pocket diary every year to write different appointments etc in. However, I should really roll with the times and just use my mobile :P

Can anyone recommend a good app that is a diary. There is one on my phone already but I dont find it easy to use. Ideally one that would send you a reminder message on the day of each appointment etc.

My phone is a galaxy s3 mini

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hi I usually buy a pocket diary every year to write different appointments etc in. However, I should really roll with the times and just use my mobile :P

Can anyone recommend a good app that is a diary. There is one on my phone already but I dont find it easy to use. Ideally one that would send you a reminder message on the day of each appointment etc.

My phone is a galaxy s3 mini

Thanks!

I know you are looking for a diary app, but would the calander app not be more useful? You can set it to send you reminders etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Ditto. Plus everything will sync to your Google account, so accessible from anywhere/any device.

'Course it means Google knows your every move... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭ruaille buaille

Thanks yes I will have a look at the calendar app thank you!

Advertisement