Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Desperately Seeking Drama

• 03-06-2015 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hello there, About 15/20 years ago I saw on TV a film (or could have been a once off TV show) about a man who kidnaps his childhood bully, ties him to a chair in a basement somewhere and proceeds to question/torture him. The story ends with him sealing the door to the basement from within so they're both doomed to die there. There's one candle and it's slowly burning out leaving them both in the dark.

Does anyone remember the name of it? It may have been Irish. I've been trying to track it down for literally years. It was a great example of a tense one-location drama. I'd love to see it again.

Any help welcome!!

Sparks :pac:

Comments

Advertisement