Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

travel websites

• 03-06-2015 5:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I am not a avid traveller but I am trying to book a holiday for husband and I for this summer. I wonder does anyone know of an website that one could just put in all your "wish list" and they will give you the best options?? also, I was just checking malta there and looked at a few hotels and was surprised to find the same photos for more than one hotel. So? can we trust any website???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 SanfranCal

My post here may be non-responsive to what you are looking for. I at first thought your post said you were an avid traveler, but I now realize, you stated you are not an avid traveler.

Travelzoo is a travel website that is good to be aware of. I will forewarn you, though, that
    they will spam your email account. I suggest you set up a free "junk" email account for Travelzoo. That way, all of the many Travelzoo emails and offers will go to your "junk" email.

Currently, I am on their mailing list. I get many emails from them every week. I have never used them.

Also, I am sure you know that when you use-third-party travel sites, many times the reservations are inflexible and non-refundable, and so if you use them, proceed with caution (or try calling the hotels directly to see if you can negotiate a better deal.)

I mention this site because many of their offers to me are intriguing or interesting. Most recently I got an email with offers of European cruising in the winter months. I also notice that this website's offers are many times for out-of season travel, for non-peak months, etc.
    For instance, offering hotels in Florida for August or September. Nobody goes to Florida in these months because that is when hurricanes come.

Good luck and please use caution if you use this website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Travelzoo primarily works for America and doesn't put packages together.

OP if you want a one stop shop then Expedia or Lastminute.com or Ebookers though none do exactly what you seek.

Advertisement