Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kanger Subox Mini

Options
  • 03-06-2015 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

I thought I would start a separate thread for this Subox as I think it is going to be the next big thing , especially for the people advancing on from the likes of the nautilus .

I like what I have seen and heard so far and it is my intention to buy it next ( if the price is right ) to celebrate my one year off the cigarettes . From PBusardo's review it seems that the current reviews are not from the final production model and Kanger have one or two modifications to make in their attempt to 'get it right' . Also , it looks great .

I know someone else put up a video review somewhere on here but I can't find it , here is PBusardo's one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMED8m8I0g4

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I can't wait to get one of these bad boys, does anybody know a reputable seller in Europe to pre order from? I noticed that it doesn't come with a battery in the mod, could anybody recommend one to go with it?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Kanger do pre order for 82 usd on their website but I'm going to wait a bit until there's some real people reviews not the YouTube ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/subox.htm

I can't see why anyone that uses a subtank with an istick would be rushing to buy it though.

IStick50 copy but with replaceable battery alright but finish look sleeker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Only thing I'm interested in is the new coils and RBA! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I can't see why anyone that uses a subtank with an istick would be rushing to buy it though.

I am thinking of getting one because I only have the IP mini but I have a couple of tanks on the go at once and sometimes forget to turn it down after one and burn the wick . So I would like a second mod and this one seems to tick the boxes . I would probably like a temp limiting/sensing one but I have yet to see or hear of one that people are completely satisfied with , I think there is a bit of refining to be done in that field yet .
    Lardy wrote: »
    Only thing I'm interested in is the new coils and RBA! :D

Me too

Also I think the Subox looks great .

I'm about to pull the trigger on this, can anyone recommend a good battery from the same website?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I'm about to pull the trigger on this, can anyone recommend a good battery from the same website?

Not many choices of batteries on their site,but this one is more than suitable for the Subox,it has a 30amp limit,so it's good to go...

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/samsung18650.htm

Oh Yeah,don't forget to use "boards" at checkout to get 10% off your shopping cart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

But it looks so cool though! :)

I see on the FB group page that esmokireland have these in stock now . €80

• Advertisement

I nearly bought one because I wanted to have a mod I could just leave at work and have plenty batteries already but thought 80 quid was a bit rich when I could get another iStick 50w for 40 delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I was thinking about getting an istick 50w and a sub tank mini or atlantis as my first sub ohm tank.

I kind of prefer the idea of built in batteries, but this seems like a pretty decent value for money option even including for a battery.

And the option to maybe try building my own coils in the future.

Black or white..... Hmmmmm

I watched the psuardo review, what (if any) differences have been confirmed for the production model.

Also 60 dollars in the US..... Lucky ducks..

JH_raheny wrote:
    I nearly bought one because I wanted to have a mod I could just leave at work and have plenty batteries already but thought 80 quid was a bit rich when I could get another iStick 50w for 40 delivered

Where can you get the i50w for 40 delivered?

Got it from fasttech with a discount code there was in another thread on here

bugger it was 46 usd when I ordered but they now have the silver one for 38

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10011027/2300201-authentic-eleaf-istick-50w-4400mah-vw-vv-variable

JH_raheny wrote: »

Haha thanks for the info! I think I'll go with the silver one ;)

It is listed as kbox mini but looks exactly like the subox

http://m.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_193603.html

It is listed as kbox mini but looks exactly like the subox

http://m.gearbest.com/electronic-cigarettes/pp_193603.html

After a further look it is the same just without the subtank included

• Advertisement

After a further look it is the same just without the subtank included

I'm sure I heard PBusardo saying that they intended to bring it out just as a mod as well .

I'm going to order it from Esi,with the discount €72 & no waiting.

I ordered one anyway, couldn't resist at that price and another lemo 2 as well at 27.99 usd

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I'm gonna wait it out for Fasttech, they're doing the kit much cheaper than gearbest so maybe the mod will be on its own too. Quite irritated by the non adjustable 510, that's basic stuff at this stage.

I'm going to order it from Esi,with the discount €72 & no waiting.

I'm holding tough for Thebestshop to get them in , he is usually the cheapest .

jonski wrote: »

I would normally but I want the new TC Evic & some Capella concentrates.

jonski wrote: »

Thebestshop are holding out to run tests on the mod because they said the original kbox was dog poo

I'm gonna wait it out for Fasttech, they're doing the kit much cheaper than gearbest so maybe the mod will be on its own too. Quite irritated by the non adjustable 510, that's basic stuff at this stage.

I forgot about the non adjustable 510,there's always something missing on these mods,I'd swear Del Boy has something to do with them:D:D:D
    I'll wait for the moment,Pbusardo has a video coming up this week about the Evic-VT TC,so I'll wait for that one before I buy,I watched Grimm's vlog this morning & he says that the Evic-VT works perfect & the Titanium wire gave a perfect taste with the Evic setting,then he goes on about the titanium wire being dangerous & could set alight at anytime:D:D also,he held it up to his ear & he could hear a ticking noise coming from inside the mod,it goes away when powered off & it comes back when turned on,a concern,maybe it's that Heartbeat they keep talking about:D:D:D

Thebestshop are holding out to run tests on the mod because they said the original kbox was dog poo

Just wondering where you got this info about thebestshop holding out for a bit ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

Yeah YD! You'd almost think they were going to bring out a new and improved version in 2 months with adjustable 510 and a marginal wattage increase!

Advertisement