Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

14:40 Taunton Winning Spark 11/4
    2/7 at the course, trip and conditions suit this fine horse

get on it now

Nice one Sarge, drifted from 3.75 out to 6.0 :eek:

And just got up on the line, lovely wee bonus, especially with the massive drift.

Actually got paid at 6.5 from bet365.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

racso1975 wrote: »
    What a finish hope he got it

he did indeed! Had a good bet on that and it drifted :D

hope you got on and others, about time I tipped a winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,358 ✭✭✭bladespin

get on it now

Boom!!! Thanks for that beauty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

get on it now

Lovely drift , backed @ 11/4 went off @ 5/1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

get on it now

Excellent work Sarge and a great drift to boot, tnx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Nice one. Great shout. Cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

he did indeed! Had a good bet on that and it drifted :D

hope you got on and others, about time I tipped a winner!

I did indeed buddy lovely drift on it too cheers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I backed WITH PLEASURE ew at 4/1 with Ladbrokes and expect it to win.Runs in the 7 25 Chelm.

I backed WITH PLEASURE ew at 4/1 with Ladbrokes and expect it to win.Runs in the 7 25 Chelm.

The step up in distance did not suit,it appears the horse did not stay.

Im going to take a chance with Desert Cry at Bangor-on-dee 1-50
    was runner up at haydock and is 14lbs below last winning mark, conditions are fine and has great record in these events 3/3/8 38% strike rate and goes well in December with 50% strike rate and worth an e/w at 6-1

also on a brian hughes ride
    14.15 Doncaster Jac The Legend 3/1
    Horse having its second run after the Summer break should be much fitter now, drop in class and has top jump jockey onboard at the moment Brian Hughes stable in top form with 31% strike rate in last 14 days

• Advertisement

Im going to take a chance with Desert Cry at Bangor-on-dee 1-50
    was runner up at haydock and is 14lbs below last winning mark, conditions are fine and has great record in these events 3/3/8 38% strike rate and goes well in December with 50% strike rate and worth an e/w at 6-1

also on a brian hughes ride
    14.15 Doncaster Jac The Legend 3/1
    Horse having its second run after the Summer break should be much fitter now, drop in class and has top jump jockey onboard at the moment Brian Hughes stable in top form with 31% strike rate in last 14 days

Get in Desert Cry! drifted to 8-1 :D

but yuk on Jac the legend, still I will take a 6-1 and say thank you!

I fancy SURPRINGLY in the 9 05 Dun,i was discussing the race with a friend of mine today and I told him I thought the horse was a very good bet. He rang me back to tell me that a contact in Coolmore said "we will get our Christmas expenses on this horse tonight",with that news I topped up my bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

i know its drifting but if this comes in zimmer!!!! lets just say there will be a sticky mess to clean up as have it in a nice double

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

I fancy SURPRINGLY in the 9 05 Dun,i was discussing the race with a friend of mine today and I told him I thought the horse was a very good bet. He rang me back to tell me that a contact in Coolmore said "we will get our Christmas expenses on this horse tonight",with that news I topped up my bet.

Got a different message but I hope I'm wrong!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

I got a tip for the 2nd favourite in that race this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

racso1975 wrote: »
    i know its drifting but if this comes in zimmer!!!! lets just say there will be a sticky mess to clean up as have it in a nice double

I think money was made on it alright. But not the way we would have liked. Got laid out the gate before the race and in running in spite of being well positioned all the way round.

* Not intended as a dig at anyone here. It was given in good faith. Happens us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Why not post it up in the tips thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

abarkie wrote: »
    Why not post it up in the tips thread?

Sorry I don't really post tips unless they come from a very reliable source. The lad I got this off got it off someone else who I didn't know. I only said it in here to just say there was a tip going around for another horse in the race.

Got a different message but I hope I'm wrong!!
    I reckon you got the right message,sometimes things change and there is not a lot we can do about it,i fancied the horse myself and then got the good report and lost some more money.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Lol

• Advertisement

Some good racing today and hoping to recover losses and a bit with it.

I fancy an old fav of mine,BUYWISE in the big one at Cheltenham,BUYWISE makes an odd mistake in his races but rarely runs a bad race and can beat the well fancied VILLAGE VIC at the revised weights compared to last year when he finished 8 lengths 4th to VILLAGE VIC.

BUYWISE is now 23 lbs better off and can win this visored for the first time at odds of 12/1.

STEELTRAIN is the best bet at Newcastle and can win the 3 45 following his excellent run behind Pactolus over a furlong further and MYTHICAL MADNESS is worth supporting in the 7 15 at Wol following his very good run last time when a head behind Keystroke and before that beat the useful Ready at this course.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Slattsy wrote: »
    Lol

What's the lol for?

Slattsy wrote: »
    Lol

You never let me down,without fail you post what I would expect from an idiot.

Some good racing today and hoping to recover losses and a bit with it.

I fancy an old fav of mine,BUYWISE in the big one at Cheltenham,BUYWISE makes an odd mistake in his races but rarely runs a bad race and can beat the well fancied VILLAGE VIC at the revised weights compared to last year when he finished 8 lengths 4th to VILLAGE VIC.

BUYWISE is now 23 lbs better off and can win this visored for the first time at odds of 12/1.

STEELTRAIN is the best bet at Newcastle and can win the 3 45 following his excellent run behind Pactolus over a furlong further and MYTHICAL MADNESS is worth supporting in the 7 15 at Wol following his very good run last time when a head behind Keystroke and before that beat the useful Ready at this course.

A very bad mistake early meant BUYWISE had a tough task and he did recover to run a reasonable race.

STEELTRAIN missed the break but recovered to go to the front (a bit soon imo) and held on well.

OMeara now two short of 100 winners this year and pulling out all the stops to get there.

A s well as MYTHICAL MADNESS he has a few other runners worth backing at Wol and in particular COQUINE 6 15 and NEW SIGNAL 8 45have real chances and will tryng their very best to give him another century and get me an ew lucky 15 landed,STEELTRAIN up and 3 to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Dollseyes

Zimmerman if mythical madness wins I'm €800 up and I will hunt you down and buy you a pint or two.

A very bad mistake early meant BUYWISE had a tough task and he did recover to run a reasonable race.

STEELTRAIN missed the break but recovered to go to the front (a bit soon imo) and held on well.

OMeara now two short of 100 winners this year and pulling out all the stops to get there.

A s well as MYTHICAL MADNESS he has a few other runners worth backing at Wol and in particular COQUINE 6 15 and NEW SIGNAL 8 45have real chances and will tryng their very best to give him another century and get me an ew lucky 15 landed,STEELTRAIN up and 3 to go.

COQUINE wins at 5/1 OMeara only 1 short of his century and ZIMMER only 2 short of a lucky 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Dollseyes wrote: »
    Zimmerman if mythical madness wins I'm €800 up and I will hunt you down and buy you a pint or two.

too generous.;)

but hoping they come in for you and the Zimmer

As MYTHICAL is the 3rd of my €3 ew lucky 15,done in LADS today before 1 oc for the guaranteed prices I will be cheering with you,all I can tell you that he is fancied,so best of luck.

Looking again at the race,Georgian Bay might be worth a small saver at around 16-20/1. Ran a sound race behind Pactolus, Chevallier and Steel Train last time -had to be pumped along to keep up so the longer trip may help.
    I am having a tenner ew on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

As MYTHICAL is the 3rd of my €3 ew lucky 15,done in LADS today before 1 oc for the guaranteed prices I will be cheering with you,all I can tell you that he is fancied,so best of luck.

Some man. Better than any tips.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement