Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭famagusta

Fair play zimmer, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Dollseyes

Zimmer! You da man.., LEGEND.. cha Ching!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

If NEW SIGNAL wins I will pick up a welcome few thousand and if unplaced I get 703 and already up a few quid from backing two of Mearas in decent single bets I am happy to be ahead just under a grand and hopeful of a real touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 deise11

Cheers zimmer ðŸ‘

If NEW SIGNAL wins I will pick up a welcome few thousand and if unplaced I get 703 and already up a few quid from backing two of Mearas in decent single bets I am happy to be ahead just under a grand and hopeful of a real touch.

Best of luck Zimmer

• Advertisement

Best of luck Zimmerman.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

fingers crossed
    35528938-portrait-of-young-man-in-shirt-keeping-fingers-crossed-and-eyes-closed-while-standing-against-white-.jpg?ver=6

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Happy christmas Zimmer

I'd say you're laughing now!

Cracker Zimmer very well done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Rocko

Zimmer, you're a boards legend

• Advertisement

Congrats Zimmerman. What a win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Very well done Zimmer and well deserved

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Unreal stuff well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Fair play Zimmer. Was on smallish stakes myself but still got a nice bit back.

Enjoy your 4k plus!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Well done, delighted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 theshea

Very much deserved sir.
    Thanks for sharing

Good man Danny and well done David,a group from the yard are celebrating in Cheltenham after a day out today and big celebrations planned back in York on wed and I am heading off to my local for a few myself shortly,thanks for the congrats,it is heartening that so many take the trouble to extend their congrats. It is always nice to get a touch and it makes up for the days when hours of study produce the wrong conclusions and we do our dosh.

Playing golf for hampers tomorrow but will have a smile on my face as I hand in the docket at my local Lads office on Monday and my PP account has swelled a little today also and I am hoping that a few boardies got a few quid as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

theshea wrote: »
    Very much deserved sir.
    Thanks for sharing

Same as Zimmer, thanks very much for sharing, you'll be off to the Bahamas next...

razorhead wrote: »
    Same as Zimmer, thanks very much for sharing, you'll be off to the Bahamas next...

Ha Ha,no It will be Portugal in feb probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 henley.83

Outstanding stuff!

• Advertisement

Fancies for tomorrow.
    Bubsy Burbidge 1200 in Carlisle
    Djakadam 1400 in Punchestown

Works out at slightly less than a 6/1 double but big fancies of mine. Djakadam goes well fresh so the lack of a run doesn't put me off. Bubsy Burbidge looks a progressive type, Jonjo O'Neill has an interesting runner in that race who tries a hood for the first time but I'm gonna trust it won't have the affect they hope for!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

Thanks Zimmer. A very welcome Christmas bonus. Sending lots of festive good wishes your way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Thanks Zimmer. A very welcome Christmas bonus. Sending lots of festive good wishes your way :)

Rhode +5 might be worth a punt against St Vincents today.....

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭minibear

Good man Danny and well done David,a group from the yard are celebrating in Cheltenham after a day out today and big celebrations planned back in York on wed and I am heading off to my local for a few myself shortly,thanks for the congrats,it is heartening that so many take the trouble to extend their congrats. It is always nice to get a touch and it makes up for the days when hours of study produce the wrong conclusions and we do our dosh.

Playing golf for hampers tomorrow but will have a smile on my face as I hand in the docket at my local Lads office on Monday and my PP account has swelled a little today also and I am hoping that a few boardies got a few quid as well.

ahhhh well done zimmer. I haven't had the time lately for the horsies so I missed out. Delighted for you though. I'm planning some R&R over Christmas so make sure you're well rested and ready for more great tipping! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Thanks again Zimmer. Had the double.

Did'nt get the hamper today but the day was good and enjoyed the golf,the lucky 15 comes to €3656.43 inc a 10% bonus .
    What odds I will not be paid the bonus without drawing the cashier's attention to it?
    My guess is it is 4/7 I will not be paid the bonus initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Did'nt get the hamper today but the day was good and enjoyed the golf,the lucky 15 comes to €3656.43 inc a 10% bonus .
    What odds I will not be paid the bonus without drawing the cashier's attention to it?
    My guess is it is 4/7 I will not be paid the bonus initially.

well done zimmer great to see someone smashing the bookies

Got the lot no problem,and I see Tudhope-OMeara carry on the good work with HARD TO HANDLE 9/4 turning over the odds on fav and I hear if he is ok he runs again tomorrow at Southwell.

I just backed HARD TO HANDEL in the 2 oc at Southwell tomorrow at 4/1 with PP.

The horse has never run on fibresand and normally that would be a cause for concern,however this is a poor claiming race and while RHOMBUS comes out ahead on official figures HARD TO HANDEL put him in his place today and meets him on much better terms now. He has a good 7 lb claimer on board who rode a winner for OMeara on Saturday and as there are question marks over the rest of the field HARD TO HANDEL is the most likely winner.

OMeara has won with his last 5 runners and clearly has his horses in top form so anything he runs should be given careful consideration.At 4/1 I believe HARD TO HANDEL is way overpriced and if he handles the ground should be fav.

• Advertisement

I just backed HARD TO HANDEL in the 2 oc at Southwell tomorrow at 4/1 with PP.

The horse has never run on fibresand and normally that would be a cause for concern,however this is a poor claiming race and while RHOMBUS comes out ahead on official figures HARD TO HANDEL put him in his place today and meets him on much better terms now. He has a good 7 lb claimer on board who rode a winner for OMeara on Saturday and as there are question marks over the rest of the field HARD TO HANDEL is the most likely winner.

OMeara has won with his last 5 runners and clearly has his horses in top form so anything he runs should be given careful consideration.At 4/1 I believe HARD TO HANDEL is way overpriced and if he handles the ground should be fav.

Do you think he will run him after winning today Zimmer?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement