Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Some good money on offer at Lingfield and a few I fancy are;
    PINZOLO who may be able to go off in front and stay there in the 12.15 at 9/2-5/1 doesn't win very often but this is a bad race and he is a good ew bet.

GRENDISAR is a standing dish at the track,has a great record here,likes to come late and Marco Botti has him laid out for this race. Would be rated a maximum bet if regular partner Adam Kirby was on board but George Baker rides for the first time and though he is a very good pilot I would be happier if Kirby was on top. runs in the 2oc.

For all that GRENDISAR is straightforward and is a solid bet at better than evens.

RECKLESS WAVE has never raced beyond 10 furlongs but everything about him suggests he will be well suited by a mile and a half and if he is fit after being off for 135 days he should win this and some other races over staying trips.Goes in the 2 35.

Hav'nt fully worked it out yet but I will win roughly€400 thanks to EMMA BEAG just getting up for 3rd and RECKLESS WAVE staying on for 3rd when not really looking to be fully wound up. We can back it next time.

GRENDISAR seemed to be given too much to do and may not have won anyway, cost me €100.

My 3 euro ew lucky 15 pays €360 for two winners ,two placed.

I had 3 single bets today aside from GRENDISAR,PINZOLO ew won RECKLESS WAVE,placed ew and FERGALL ew 28/1 placed and I was pleased that the form worked out with horses at much shorter prices that he was entitled to beat on the "book" finish behind him and maybe I should have had a bigger bet than my tenner ew

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Hav'nt fully worked it out yet but I will win roughly€400 thanks to EMMA BEAG just getting up for 3rd and RECKLESS WAVE staying on for 3rd when not really looking to be fully wound up. We can back it next time.

GRENDISAR seemed to be given too much to do and may not have won anyway, cost me €100.

My 3 euro ew lucky 15 pays €360 for two winners ,two placed.

I had 3 single bets today aside from GRENDISAR,PINZOLO ew won RECKLESS WAVE,placed ew and FERGALL ew 28/1 placed and I was pleased that the form worked out with horses at much shorter prices that he was entitled to beat on the "book" finish behind him and maybe I should have had a bigger bet than my tenner ew

well done, I must start following you on your lucky 15's could you post it up next time and I will follow you in ta

I backed one horse at LINGFIELD in the 1 30 at 5/1 ew ,the horse has a very good chance and the stronger the pace the better for SOUTHERN STATES who stays very well and who is likely to turn around the form with SANTIBURI SPRING over the longer trip,if there is any sort of a good gallop SOUTHERN STATES will win over this 2 mile trip,my only Sunday bet.

also at lingfield I am taking an e/w chance on the 10-1 Spin point in the 14:05
    won for jim bulger last year and making a fresh start for new connections today

Van huysen is the danger as it drops in grade to defy a 3lb rise

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Teachers pet runs in the 3.10 at thurles. Having a blinder of a year and I think it can be the winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Bit of word about for theatre princess in the 1 o clock at thurlas

15.05 Lingfield Bamako Du Chatelet 3-1
    was the favorite of the race lto when travelled well 2f out but was very unlucky when fell heavily inside the last furlong, trainer goes well here well worth another chance

I backed one horse at LINGFIELD in the 1 30 at 5/1 ew ,the horse has a very good chance and the stronger the pace the better for SOUTHERN STATES who stays very well and who is likely to turn around the form with SANTIBURI SPRING over the longer trip,if there is any sort of a good gallop SOUTHERN STATES will win over this 2 mile trip,my only Sunday bet.

doubled my money on the e/w double with Gurteen (IRE) cheers

HERMANN 2:35 Lingfield

was the favorite of the race lto when travelled well 2f out but was very unlucky when fell heavily inside the last furlong, trainer goes well here well worth another chance

lovely run and my main bet today lands, hope you were on
    went to 9/4

• Advertisement

lovely run and my main bet today lands, hope you were on
    went to 9/4

Got on at 3/1. Teachers pet just romped home as I knew it would so along with zimmers southern states I'm up quite nicely! Thanks gents.

Teachers pet runs in the 3.10 at thurles. Having a blinder of a year and I think it can be the winner.

lovely! thanks for posting

did a good single and had it in a double with mine, so done very well today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Thanks again gents, must be doing something right when Paddy won't let me do ew accumulators or lucky 15s online anymore :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

lovely! thanks for posting

did a good single and had it in a double with mine, so done very well today :D

Did the double as well
    Thanks to you both

Much appreciated

Home from golf to see mine only 3rd so another draw today but at least kept the cash from the clutches of the bookies and well done to those who got some cash today.

Things are going well and if we are selective and careful with our punting we can stay ahead with modest but regular profits and an occasional good touch to help us enjoy our punting even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Nice run. Had a similar train of thought to yourself.

In other news Vincenzo cocotti runs tomorrow in Chelmsford in the 15.20 and he has had a good run of form recently. Two wins in Chelmsford and wolverhamptopn over a similar distance in the last couple of months mean that a 6/1 makes a nice safe ew bet.

Plenty of 14s available for TADAANY in the 3 20 Chelmsford a well beaten 9th last time but ran much better than seems at first glance when he was up with the pace until dropping away in the last furlong btn about 7 lengths.

Drops back a furlong now and with a talented 7 lb on board he may be able to lead here and might be hard to catch.

A small ew bet for me (€10 ) ew or and I feel we will get a run for our money from a horse who has been running against better horses than he meets here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

Plenty of 14s available for TADAANY in the 3 20 Chelmsford a well beaten 9th last time but ran much better than seems at first glance when he was up with the pace until dropping away in the last furlong btn about 7 lengths.

Drops back a furlong now and with a talented 7 lb on board he may be able to lead here and might be hard to catch.

A small ew bet for me (€10 ) ew or and I feel we will get a run for our money from a horse who has been running against better horses than he meets here

Sound,love your write ups

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Folks, I've just deleted ~30 posts that are off-topic for the thread. There was a lot of rubbish, and personal attacks, but for now I'm not going to hand out cards or bans.

Back on-topic please, and if anyone has a question on how the forum operates, PM the mods, do not derail a thread.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

I had a dream, nay, a vision of Mango Cap 10-1 rocking up in the 2:30 Ayr
    I had a small e/w on it as it had been 3rd in October in better company and has won at that distance

every man and his dog has tipped up Acting Lass in the 1:05 Hereford at 6-4

14.05 Hereford Morito Du Berliasi 5-2
    Worth the chance on the Paul Nicolls runner, class above these but slight risk being off for so long, but even 75% should win this race, Uncle Jimmy I feel could be the horses danger but mystical knight is the bookies fave, you pay your money and you take your chance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Finians Oscar for the World Hurdle anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 27 henley.83

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Finians Oscar for the World Hurdle anyone??

Presume you mean the Albert Bartlett?

henley.83 wrote: »
    Presume you mean the Albert Bartlett?

Nope. Thistlecrack goes GC and Finians goes WH. Saw out the trip readily and easily beat an improved horse who was an impressive sort FTO too. I think WH

• Registered Users Posts: 27 henley.83

Unlikely they would go that route with him, he's only a 4 year old novice having he's first race under rules, more likely they look at the Albert Bartlett as an option, in fact Boylesports have him at 20/1 for that after today.

henley.83 wrote: »
    Unlikely they would go that route with him, he's only a 4 year old novice having he's first race under rules, more likely they look at the Albert Bartlett as an option, in fact Boylesports have him at 20/1 for that after today.

Possibly! I'll have a bet on the AB anyway but wouldn't be surprised to see the WH being touted after KG

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭idnkph

Great fancy again Zimmerman. You should be charging for your picks. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Dollseyes

Cheers Zimmer and SGt pepper.. you got me a nice double.

Well done zimmer. I was on Vincenzo cocotti but it wasn't to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Well done zimmer. I was on Vincenzo cocotti but it wasn't to be.

Aftertimer ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement