Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

singles and double for me today on DUBAITWENTYTWENTY 1.35 newcastle
    was a good second last month

Hereford 3:25 Strong Pursuit (johnson on board) and out ran chocala, the odds on fave at wincanton

also going to have a small e/w in the 3:15 lingfield. "Included" was a winner a year ago and starts today for a new yard.
    Its a long time to be off but there may be some value and I am taking the chance on the 40-1 shot to get a place.
    Petite Jack is the fave having won 3 times on poly track from 1m 2f to 1m 4f so i will have a saver on him as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Having a small ew on ARTFUL ROGUE in the 15.15 at Lingfield. Has had a decent run of form on this track with a 4th by a neck, 1 place and 1 win in his last 3 outings over the same distance. At 8/1 I think it is very good value bet.

Got this at 8/1 and had drifted to 12/1 so did another e/w. Very happy boy here!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 henley.83

Got info for Dana's Present 545 Wolverhampton, 11/4.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

singles and double for me today on DUBAITWENTYTWENTY 1.35 newcastle
    was a good second last month

Hereford 3:25 Strong Pursuit (johnson on board) and out ran chocala, the odds on fave at wincanton

nice double there Sgt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

henley.83 wrote: »
    Got info for Dana's Present 545 Wolverhampton, 11/4.......

went for jumbo prada there out of 23 runs there it has 7 wins and 7 places might put a saver on Dana

• Registered Users Posts: 27 henley.83

Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

henley.83 wrote: »
    Apologies

No need to apologise if Kirby doesn't want to win he won't win

racso1975 wrote: »
    nice double there Sgt

thanks, hope you had a nice touch yourself. Not the biggest prices you will ever see but at the time of posting a tenner returned about 40 so not bad!

and its all about making money and having fun so after a good few losers its nice to start getting some back!

and thanks to James bond junior, first time ever I backed 3 horses in the same race and got a nice return on his tip

funny thing was, my main bet on the fave nudged my longshot out of the way!

thanks, hope you had a nice touch yourself. Not the biggest prices you will ever see but at the time of posting a tenner returned about 40 so not bad!

and its all about making money and having fun so after a good few losers its nice to start getting some back!

and thanks to James bond junior, first time ever I backed 3 horses in the same race and got a nice return on his tip

funny thing was, my main bet on the fave nudged my longshot out of the way!

Big variance in prices, I had it at 8's in pp and 12's with bamburys. Hope you got a healthy price.

• Advertisement

sticking with the low price singles\double to hopefully build up the bank

Lingfield 14:20 I quite like Cool Sky, Richard Johnson on board, was just denied on Stephens day 9-4

Chelmsford 19:15 Secret Bird is on a hat trick 7-4

good luck all

Lingfield 14:20 I quite like Cool Sky, Richard Johnson on board, was just denied on Stephens day 9-4

good luck all

2 singles or a double or both?

2 singles or a double or both?

unless its a really low price I tend to do 2 singles and a double, but its personal choice I suppose, its your money!

I always want to at least double my money

unless its a really low price I tend to do 2 singles and a double, but its personal choice I suppose, its your money!

I always want to at least double my money

I'll take my artful rogue money and do 2 singles and the double. : D

good luck all

Lingfield is off, so just the single then!

I will do an e/w with Einstein in the 13:05 Southwell which takes a big drop in class although has no form. at 10-1, this is a gamble but its a longer trip which I'm hoping will suit having watched the other races as the bloodline is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

OUT OF THE ASHES ran well enough last time and is 5 lbs better off with one that finished in front of him,is too big a price at 16/1 LADS so I have a score ew in an effort to get me out of a cold spell,8 15 CHELM.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

OUT OF THE ASHES ran well enough last time and is 5 lbs better off with one that finished in front of him,is too big a price at 16/1 LADS so I have a score ew in an effort to get me out of a cold spell,8 15 CHELM.

Zimmer, the "ashes" would warm you up!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Dollseyes

Have a nice single on it and have it in a double with Pivot bridge. One down one to go.

GLEAMING GIRL 6 45 Wol money back as free bet if 2nd to the fav and VOGEATTI 7 45 wol money back if 2nd or 3rd to fav in LADS are two I backed today and my biggest bet is on Joseph Brien's JOSEPH OMALLEY and I am hoping the jockey will take the trouble to do the weight and not put up overweight,runs at 6 oc Dun

Teachers pet runs in the 3.10 at thurles. Having a blinder of a year and I think it can be the winner.

TEACHERS PET runs in the first race in Cork. Small price of 2/1 on pp tonight but I'm popping a few bob on. May do a placepot as well, haven't done one in a while.

Edit has now drifted to 13/2 so I'm having an ew saver too

• Advertisement

GLEAMING GIRL 6 45 Wol money back as free bet if 2nd to the fav and VOGEATTI 7 45 wol money back if 2nd or 3rd to fav in LADS are two I backed today and my biggest bet is on Joseph Brien's JOSEPH OMALLEY and I am hoping the jockey will take the trouble to do the weight and not put up overweight,runs at 6 oc Dun

First winning day for a while and while the one I thought most of was turned over I have money back as a free bet on VOGEATTI and the 4/1 I got on GLEAMING GIRL means I made a profit for a change.

COILLTE CAILIN won a good race last time and can defy a 5 lb penalty 1 35 Ling.
    DEEP SAND with the same 10 lb claimer on board was only beaten a nose last time and can win the 2 10 at Newcastle.
    BRIERY QUEEN carried on where she left off with an easy win at Cheltenham last time and can win the 12 45 at Sandown.
    MENELIK has the services of D P Linehan,who claims 7 lbs and has a very bright future and this may be his first ride in Britain, Des Donovan trains the horse and the 7 lbs claim can make all the difference.Runs in the 6 45 Wol.

The 4 horses are all worth backing and in the 3/1- 4/1 range and would make a nice lucky 15.

lingfield 3:30 Owners day, been winning over hurdles and I fancy the chances here

wolves 6:15 Cambodia CD winner

One winner at 4/1, though the other 3 ran ok and a break even day.

trying a willie mullins Naas double (and singles) He has a good record here and won both these races last year

American tom 1:20 odds on fave, good bet on this

1:50 taking on death duty, with augusta kate. well weighted against the others and has the equivalent of 7 lengths in weights on death duty
    Willie is quite bullish about this one

I fancy Geraldine 8/1 Wolverhampton 2:10 today.

Dollseyes wrote: »
    I fancy Geraldine 8/1 Wolverhampton 2:10 today.

Missed it as have no coverage and a gambling site blocker in work but well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Missed it as have no coverage and a gambling site blocker in work but well done!

Well done? He was 3rd?!

8/1 at each way surely would have seen a profit?

• Advertisement

Cheers. Drifted out to 10/1 too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement