Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

where is he running

Naaaavan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Naaaavan

great tipping bandana boy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

great tipping bandana boy

I think it was BorneTobyWilde that deserves the thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

where is he running

Their will only ever be one race that is 4.55 .

BOOM!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Master bond at 14-1 in 5.55 Navan

Good ew bet .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Jetez in the last punchestown will pay for the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

I have not been too active here recently for a variety of reasons but now that the jumps has come to an end and flat form settling is starting to make sense I will be trying to back winners more often.

Best bet tomorrow is Lawless Louis in the 3 05 at Beverly,a close 3rd over c and d last time out this two time winner is ready to strike for David OMeara and the very useful 7 lb claimer Patrick Vaughan.

Clearly the form horse the 3/1 generally available is a good price and I am having a decent bet.

Next best is Jacbequick in the 4 50,he stays further than this but has won twice over c and d and should be running on strongly at the finish.His trainer (Omeara) has Mon Beau Visage also in the race with a bit of a chance but Jacbequick with Josh Doyle on board should win this at around 6/7 to 1.

The stable has won this 4 times in the last 5 years and obviously target the race.

OMeara also has a chance of winning the 5 55 with Bearag who has run 3 times and now goes in his first handicap with a good apprentice on board.His last run was his best and at around 6/1 could be value.An ew Trixie could provide a good return and we know the stable has struck form with winners over the past 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Been away from the horses myself for the past while but good to see you back zimmer.

Been away from the horses myself for the past while but good to see you back zimmer.

Was only away from the site, was still backing horses but happier now that the flat is really starting.

Diamond Fields is very well regarded in the yard and has run well is the US a few times and looks to have a great chance in the 4 30 at Naas for his in-form stable,the stable also have one with an ew chance in the 5 35,Balcony has been running well and is a bit of value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aurora1966

7.50 Ballinrobe - Baby Jake

I was told this horse had engagements in Fairyhouse at Easter (soft/heavy ground) and the Punchestown festival (much hotter beginner chases) , was told to back him next time over a fence, so tonight he gets his ground in a very moderate affair where most of the field looks like dead wood already so at 5-1 he is an each way bet to nothing and the shark hanlon knows how to place a horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Fancy Burtonwood in the 5:45 @ Ponty to be at least placed.

Apprentice race but Schofield is on it and has won on the horse three times previously.

Was second in this race last year, has the plum draw and at 8/1 is a decent price.

I think WASHINGTON DC is a very good ew bet in the 2 20 at Newmarket,this fellow ran some cracking races last year against top opposition and beat Ardhoomy snugly 12 days ago to prove his wellbeing.

Was 2nd behind Marsha last year in a very good race but is way better off at the weights now and must be backed at 7s ew as PPs offer of 4 places and money back as a free bet if 2nd to the fav is too good to miss and for me is the days value bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

EMINENT for the 2000 Guineas is my fancy

Ajman princess 2.05 goodwood tempting at 3s

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Was going to back Zimmer's fancy Washington DC about 30 minutes ago in Lads, 8-1, but said I'd do it later. It's been chopped to 9-2 pretty much across the board since.

I said wrote: »
    Ajman princess 2.05 goodwood tempting at 3s

I'll take the drift

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Summerseat mist at 5/1 is good value.
    Doesn't have much to find with fav on line through Sirici but with 7 pound claimer on board he gets the vote

I think WASHINGTON DC is a very good ew bet in the 2 20 at Newmarket,this fellow ran some cracking races last year against top opposition and beat Ardhoomy snugly 12 days ago to prove his wellbeing.

Was 2nd behind Marsha last year in a very good race but is way better off at the weights now and must be backed at 7s ew as PPs offer of 4 places and money back as a free bet if 2nd to the fav is too good to miss and for me is the days value bet.
    Ran well just could not get past the winner and a nk down at the line,a small profit and I backed FIRST BOMBARDMENT ew in the 5 25 at Thirsk,has been running well and should go very close today and reverse form with Excessable and I am expecting a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

In the Newmarket 2.55 tomorrow
    East street revue is a handicapper to follow this year.
    Ran a cracker on its seasonal debut and will be spot on today .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Jabbaar should go close in the 5.00 Ayr

The Chester Cup is a race I have liked over the years,it is hard to believe that the draw would play such a big part in a 2 and 1/4 mile race but because of the nature of the track the draw does play a big part,or to put it simply a single figure draw is a big advantage.It is not impossible to win from a double figure draw but it does not happen too often.

Though Chester is a bit unique and horses seem to be going round a bend continually it still requires stamina to win to win over the 2 and a 1/4 miles.

I like the chances of 3 horses,YORKIDDING who stays well and is well handicapped with a few of these is 16/1 and I am backing it ew,The CASHEL MAN also stays well and could be trained for this and is around 10/1 and SIR CHAUVELIN,just 1lb from the bottom of the weights at 20/1 or better interests me.
    Sir Chauvelin is a little high in the draw in stall 11 but has a good chance all the same and just in case they finish 1 2 3 I will do a small stakes perm on forecasts and tri-casts.

Meshardal at catterick I like his last couple of runs

Winter Lion is in a fairly good novice chase,the 4 35 Killarney. He is doing his best and is likely to go off in front and in only his 2nd run over fences is worth a small bet.
    If things go his way he could get the others in trouble and they could be forced into errors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I'm having a 2 pt e/w on THE NUTCRACKER in the 15.05 in Killarney.

London master 810 Chepstow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Suedois a thread regular pick runs again in the next at York

Gonna have a small bet and Forecast with Aidans Baccarat

Wolf country in the Dante has won on soft and further in France 12s is tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aurora1966

Gonna have a small bet and Forecast with Aidans Baccarat

Aidan's Baccarat?
    Well now I know why its hard to visit this thread these days. Too many misinformed experts. Please have a look to see who actually trains horses. Charlie Appleby trains Baccarat, he was in the hands of Richard Fahey before Godolphin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Aurora1966 wrote: »
    Aidan's Baccarat?
    Well now I know why its hard to visit this thread these days. Too many misinformed experts. Please have a look to see who actually trains horses. Charlie Appleby trains Baccarat, he was in the hands of Richard Fahey before Godolphin.

The Aidan the OP is referring to is a boards poster who has a betting thread in the horse racing forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement