Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

How did it turn out well mate?

Have a look at the aftertiming thread

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

shame about London Prize, poor horse, was a top top one as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Zimmer mate please continue to post tips on here, ignore what these fools have to say.

They are the type of people who do 2 quid 4 fold accumulators. Not punters at all.

You’ve got me quite a few winners in recent times and at big prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Never follow blindly...always do a book every month of all bets...youll be surprised whos in profit and who is not.

Im not according to this thread lol.

DO A BOOK OF ALL BETS CHECK EVERY MONTH.
    its the only way to tell truth from fantasy.

Carry on regardless Zimmermania,really enjoy your write ups...win or lose.

They seem to be the best and they are about to get a new client.

tip for zimmer and others, if you use the timeform site, you can add whatever bookmakers you want and then it will display the best odds offered from all of them.
    You can then add it to the "my betting slip" and it will take you there automatically

and remember you can get a free one day pass just by using a different email account and then you have access to the dashboard which shows all the tips, comments, ratings, jockey\trainer combos, etc etc

oh sorry , you need to enter the code TFH10

I have created one for everyone today

the email address is boardsfancies@gmail.com account name is boards fancies
    password winner01 (lowercase)

and i have set up all the dashboard options

• Advertisement

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    Zimmer mate please continue to post tips on here, ignore what these fools have to say.

They are the type of people who do 2 quid 4 fold accumulators. Not punters at all.

You’ve got me quite a few winners in recent times and at big prices

These guys do not bother me,they are not punters at all and use the other thread to compliment each other on eating,drinking, anything except backing winners.

One of the chief whingers has just put up a 50/1 chance for one of the most difficult races at Cheltenham,the bookmakers must love this guy putting up a novice in November who may never even get to Cheltenham in march.

It is ok for this guy to throw away his euro ew but I hope nobody else is foolish enough to follow.

Bookmakers love laying horses in races like this and if this guy was anyway clued in he would not be posting such nonsense.

for all, i have just updated the timeform post with email and password and code, which i forgot last time! so everyone is free to use it today

it may seem a pain creating a new email everyday, but it is worth the 5 mins or so if you are a serious money maker

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nothingbutbets

These guys do not bother me,they are not punters at all and use the other thread to compliment each other on eating,drinking, anything except backing winners.

One of the chief whingers has just put up a 50/1 chance for one of the most difficult races at Cheltenham,the bookmakers must love this guy putting up a novice in November who may never even get to Cheltenham in march.

It is ok for this guy to throw away his euro ew but I hope nobody else is foolish enough to follow.

Bookmakers love laying horses in races like this and if this guy was anyway clued in he would not be posting such nonsense.

Actually one of the lads on there had a 50/1 winner on Saturday at Cheltenham....splash of ginge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Actually one of the lads on there had a 50/1 winner on Saturday at Cheltenham....splash of ginge

Yes but that particular fellow just good posts tips and that's all. I.e. doesn't appear to go for all that idle handbag swinging and what have ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Yes but that particular fellow just good posts tips and that's all. I.e. doesn't appear to go for all that idle handbag swinging and what have ye.

Fancies no?

• Advertisement

robbiezero wrote: »
    Fancies no?

yep Fancies, think it was last year he put up a 100/1, always nice to have on the tail end of an accumulator.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »

You’ve got me quite a few winners in recent times and at big price

And your the big smuck who blows all his money gambling.
    Some people bet small amounts just for the entertainment, not to get an addiction high.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Lads, any chance you'd take this crap to another thread, and leave this one purely for fancies? Please?

TrueDub wrote: »
    Lads, any chance you'd take this crap to another thread, and leave this one purely for fancies? Please?

That is the way to go and I will try to stick to what the thread should be,but it is up to the MODS to restrain some posters from referring to those who post here as "numties" and get one in particular to cease the cynical exercise of thanking a post when the horse has lost and ignoring the post if a horse wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,376 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Clean up on aisle 3. Clean up on aisle 3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Seriously, who cares who thanks what posts

Pathetic really

slim pickings today but im liking SDS on

Emenem 2:10 Lingfield 11-1
    sds has 40% win rate on AW this year

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Seriously, who cares who thanks what posts

Pathetic really
    No doubt about it,you are!

Bumble Bay was late coming to the flat,ran its best race lto and is worth a small ew bet in the 1 10 at Lingfield.Shan Dunna Ngall would be the choice but is of for a while and Bumble Bays stablemate Wintour Leap could also be a danger.

The 1 40 looks a good race and seems between Gorgeous Noora and Short Work,i am going to stick in Rose Berry ridden by Nicola Currie and do combination tri-casts and have an ew bet on Short Work going for 5th win.

The nursery at 3 10 can go to Inuk who won lto and has Nicola Currie taking off the weight.

Bird For Life can make it a good day in the final race for Nicola Currie who claims 5 lbs in this apprentice race,she won on the horse lto and while it is competitive 9 or 10/1 is an ok price for an ew bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Jsmac67

8.51 Nottingham-Trap 3.

Got big info for this and it has been backed in, given winners in the past here. E/W is great value given the odds, should go off alot shorter.

• Advertisement

Jsmac67 wrote: »
    8.51 Nottingham-Trap 3.

Got big info for this and it has been backed in, given winners in the past here. E/W is great value given the odds, should go off alot shorter.

One of my favorite bookmarked pages have T1 as their Nap of the day, so worth considering that as a backup. If you look skywards it's 3pl (1/5) also.

T1 leads the market and quite rightly, I got on T3 at 8/1 at 1/3 odds so will stick it out. Best of luck nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Did it win?

Third, best dog lost. Made up ground for fun, ****e start cost it

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Did it win?

placed anyway. if had the 3pl in the 6 mini-sized-horse race. SP@7

Screen_Shot_2017-11-21_at_21.01.56.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

placed anyway. if had the 3pl in the 6 mini-sized-horse race. SP@7

Screen_Shot_2017-11-21_at_21.01.56.png

Who does the extra place in dog races please?

Stayers hurdle dog race snip above?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

Looks like skybet?

abarkie wrote: »
    Who does the extra place in dog races please?

Stayers hurdle dog race snip above?

The sky people occasionally place 50% of the field. Usually mix n' match the aul accumulators arrays over 2weeks or so. Have couple of interest from the Stayers and couple from the stick ball in hk/aus, will post later in week (golf fancies usually just before off {wed pm}), when all value prices have lessened somewhat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Really like the look of Khafoo Shememi in the 6:40 at Kempton tomorrow at 15/2, C&D winner and has won 3 out of 4 races over this distance of 8f.

• Advertisement

Bumble Bay was late coming to the flat,ran its best race lto and is worth a small ew bet in the 1 10 at Lingfield.Shan Dunna Ngall would be the choice but is of for a while and Bumble Bays stablemate Wintour Leap could also be a danger.

The 1 40 looks a good race and seems between Gorgeous Noora and Short Work,i am going to stick in Rose Berry ridden by Nicola Currie and do combination tri-casts and have an ew bet on Short Work going for 5th win.

The nursery at 3 10 can go to Inuk who won lto and has Nicola Currie taking off the weight.

Bird For Life can make it a good day in the final race for Nicola Currie who claims 5 lbs in this apprentice race,she won on the horse lto and while it is competitive 9 or 10/1 is an ok price for an ew bet.

The muppets from the other thread were out in force tonight with their"thanks" though I hardly deserved it,the first one was 4th at 8s got the place bit as pp were paying 4 places,had 2 of the 3 in the tri-cast inc the winner and the other 2 lost,still if it kept the muppets busy it was worth it.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement