Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I've taken a little ew punt on Miami Present in the first at Kilbeggan. Was deemed good enough to contest the champion bumper in march - has moved over from the UK & hopefully got rid of the cobwebs lto. Will need to put in a good display to tackle the top two but at 8/1, I'm willing to dabble after seeing a few quid for it.

And if nothing else, means I can turn off the computer & not have to suffer any more Shergar Cup nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

BumperD wrote: »
    I've taken a little ew punt on Miami Present in the first at Kilbeggan. Was deemed good enough to contest the champion bumper in march - has moved over from the UK & hopefully god rid of the cobwebs lto. Will need to put in a good display to tackle the top two but at 8/1, I'm willing to dabble after seeing a few quid for it.

nice spot, did a little ew at 8s also

one of only two rides for townend

mailburner wrote: »
    nice spot, did a little ew at 8s also

one of only two rides for townend

Really slim pickings today on the punting front. Hopefully we can make some hay at Kilbeggan

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

I need el viento in the next to save my day :(

• Advertisement

Dire!! I'm off to the pub!

Darn it. Thought we were quids in

same as, got there very easily :(

may as well back his other one ew in the 6.30 now

Have lumped with buratino tomorrow instead

Have lumped with buratino tomorrow instead

He may very well win, but no way is a lump job with the o brien horses.wachman might have a say as well.

• Advertisement

Didn't mean he was a lump job, only that I've backed him. Yep, very competitive race but it will take a good horse to beat him, hope it stays dry.

muharrar must have an outstanding chance in deauville tomorrow
    best at 6/4
    really cant see the likes of glb/ivawood beating it
    maybe esoterique the only danger

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

The Keenland phoenix stakes promises to be a very good race at the Curragh and ,bookies have priced it up on the basis of what they have seen and heard which is normal.

I think they have underestimated one horse and I have backed it at 10s ew.
    Wachman would not risk his filly against colts unless he thought she was up to it and no horse has impressed me more this year than Most Beautiful and I am convinced she will hold her own at the highest level.
    I think this is a pretty good ew bet and I have had a bit more than I would have on a 10/1 shot normally.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

The Keenland phoenix stakes promises to be a very good race at the Curragh and ,bookies have priced it up on the basis of what they have seen and heard which is normal.

I think they have underestimated one horse and I have backed it at 10s ew.
    Wachman would not risk his filly against colts unless he thought she was up to it and no horse has impressed me more this year than Most Beautiful and I am convinced she will hold her own at the highest level.
    I think this is a pretty good ew bet and I have had a bit more than I would have on a 10/1 shot normally.

Non-runner now

Money has poured onto buratino since yesterday evening 9/4 into 15/8 this morning. I like to see money for Johnson horses.

Hot pot turned over in the first at Downpatrick. Fillies and Mares.

Looked a nasty fall at the curragh. Edit - Jockey fine

Have had a very small win bet on Gregoria in the next at the Curragh. 3rd at Galway to a very well handicapped horse who has been put up a stone for that win

Have had a very small win bet on Gregoria in the next at the Curragh. 3rd at Galway to a very well handicapped horse who has been put up a stone for that win

A good run to finish last:pac:

The mighty hammers were superb today!!!! 11/1 yipeeeeeee!!!! Makes up for my losses on the horses yesterday!!

• Advertisement

Often wonder who in gods name keeps putting their hands in their pockets to back these rothwell gambles. The yard have such a poor record, I wouldn't back them with free money. Noble call the latest in a long line of failed punts.

The mighty hammers were superb today!!!! 11/1 yipeeeeeee!!!! Makes up for my losses on the horses yesterday!!

After-timing scum :pac:

After-timing scum :pac:

Nooooo I put them up in my bets yesterday!

Money has poured onto buratino since yesterday evening 9/4 into 15/8 this morning. I like to see money for Johnson horses.

Ouch. Well punted but well beaten. Impressive winner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Strong fancy for tomorrow lads only 2/1 but have gone in big. Think it will be very hard to beat on what I seen LTO.

Hope its a little earner.

6:15 Lingfield Alfajer 2/1

Damn you Luap did you not see the new thread I opened

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

No Cash Flow in the last in Tramore has caught my eye, obstacles had been proving a problem even though he was running to around 90, he is in this maiden and looks interesting.

Doubled with Equity Swap in next.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Atlantis50

Smugglers Lane @ 7/1 Lingfield 20:15. Good results earlier in the year, particularly February. Mixed over past few races but due a pick-up imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Cougar Mountain one of the best 1/1 shots you'll see this year. Should have been 1/2.
    Didnt back it of course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement