Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Going to swing the bat and see do I connect with something tomorrow. Ejabarr won his last race quite impressively lto so think he's a bit of value at 6/1 at newbury while groundbreaker was winning at around this weight last yr and while creeping up for few pounds might also be a bit of value later in the card on a course he likes also at 6/1 so I've wrapped both in an ew double

BumperD wrote: »
    Going to swing the bat and see do I connect with something tomorrow. Ejabarr won his last race quite impressively lto so think he's a bit of value at 6/1 at newbury while groundbreaker was winning at around this weight last yr and while creeping up for few pounds might also be a bit of value later in the card on a course he likes also at 6/1 so I've wrapped both in an ew double

Ground changed to soft and both duly ran really poorly. It's this time of year...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Strong on Collen beag ew here at Tramore.

BOOM

Gonna be a poxy R4 though.

Yorkshire a small fancy here at Catterick.

• Advertisement

Fell out of stalls from stall 1 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Today is Arc Lighter day! (after many fails...)

Newbury 4:15, 25/1 EW

tinodz wrote: »
    Today is Arc Lighter day! (after many fails...)

Newbury 4:15, 25/1 EW

He had every chance today, and found nothing at the end. I am stepping away from following him

Duke Of Medina

in the net at Tramore

5/1 Win bet

Ive backed Mind The Pennies in that actually

• Advertisement

Duke Of Medina

in the net at Tramore

5/1 Win bet

Nope :(

In the local bookies putting on a Footy bet for a mate, and some of the regulars were talking up Jessica Harrington's newcomer in the first (5.15) at Roscommon today. These guys have steered me right before, and also got it wrong. Last time I followed them they gave me a 1st and a 2nd. If they are regulars, then they must be getting it wrong more than right... erm.

Anyways, Camile 16/1 EW

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

What was the footy bet :))))

Camile with a very strong finish to nab 3rd. Place money!!

That's fine for me.
    magicmoves wrote: »
    What was the footy bet :))))

Liverpool -1 (which I don't agree with AT ALL!)

As a Liverpool fan, i wouldnt bet on us at all. We were brutal last week.

I have benteke captained. He better rip it up this evening

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've Liverpool in the local's last man standing competition so they'd better win. Can't get into Fantasy Football anymore, way too much effort involved, back in the day I topped the Irish Times 1, but that was based on the fantastic strategy of only picking goalies or defenders who were injured (back then you got minus points for every goal conceded), picked Denis Irwin and had Shearer & Sutton in attack

I am on Bertie Blue Boy 20/1 EW (Chelmsford 7.20) again this evening.

He is carrying the weight of a small child due his great runs recently, and that weight did stop him last time out

This is however the right course, class, distance, and jockey for him to try and overcome the weight if he can.

As always, he will dive out infront, run like a mad thing, and try not to get reeled in.

I am on Bertie Blue Boy 20/1 EW (Chelmsford 7.20) again this evening.

He is carrying the weight of a small child due his great runs recently, and that weight did stop him last time out

This is however the right course, class, distance, and jockey for him to try and overcome the weight if he can.

As always, he will dive out infront, run like a mad thing, and try not to get reeled in.
    It's too much weight :(

Fancy sacrificial tomorrow at Killarney, been a barren 2 weeks so staking accordingly until the winners start rolling again

• Advertisement

Gleneagles a non runner yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Slattsy wrote: »
    Gleneagles a non runner yet?

Yes confirmed non runner

Good, shouldnt be running him on bad ground.

Kassia 20/1 EW (York 4.55)

Betfair are paying 5 places.

Kassia 20/1 EW (York 4.55)

Betfair are paying 5 places.

Got into a horrible mood before they went off, did not even think she was going to get into the stalls, had another outbreak in the stalls, and then did not do much in the race.

BumperD wrote: »
    Fancy sacrificial tomorrow at Killarney, been a barren 2 weeks so staking accordingly until the winners start rolling again

My god. Picked up miles too late. Looked at replay a couple of times and not sure what to make of that race tbh. Left it a little late & closing at the line. Onto the next

In the next at York...

Youre Fired 13/2 to Win

After this one I am going back to just watching for a while, to try to pick up some good notebook/tracker horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,855 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

talyani and mizzou 9/2+5s ew singles and double

backed acapulco at 5/2 but not sure what to expect

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

talyani 5ew should do the business

• Advertisement

My cold streak is still going strong.

After max dynamite going in today, I guess quick jack is the one for the Ebor. So a win bet for me at 13/2. I'm also on an ew double with ocean tempest 8/1 at Chester as given I'm struggling to place a horse, landing the double should be easy :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement