Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Bochard 6 50 Wol is too big a price around 7/8 to 1.
    Will be better suited by the drop back to 5 furlongs and looks a decent ew bet at the price.

Missed the break then had to come widest of all losing ground all the way,though running on well and landing the place money at 15/2,one to watch and will win a race.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Going with litigant ew in the first at ascot 15/2 , he won well lto and he should be up to this level.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'm just going to have 2 small bets today, 1 is the same as BumperD the other is Poetic Verse in the 1.45 in Stratford. I had a winner with this 1 before and it looks a good horse, 2/1 is a good price as well in what's a poor enough field

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ew singles on litigant and journey
    win singles on jack, solow and muhar

• Registered Users Posts: 25,580 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

E/W Doubles and Treble on

Elm Park 2-30 Acsot
    Fredrika 3-25 Catterick
    Auvergnat 3-55 Marketrasen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

Farlow for me in the 3.45 asc @ 33/1.did a tenner e\w.powers paying first 5 home. I also like the look of Cesar Milan and nesterenko at Stratford.I'm keeping away from the group races at ascot,just going to watch and savor them.

For those backing ew at ascot, avoid pp, only do 1/5th the odds, rest 1/4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

BumperD wrote: »
    For those backing ew at ascot, avoid pp, only do 1/5th the odds, rest 1/4

I,m OK my selection is in a handicap so a quarter for me : )

Going with litigant ew in the first at ascot 15/2 , he won well lto and he should be up to this level.

Wide throughout though not sure he would have placed based on that effort.

My god, just watched replay, Forgotten Rules murdered along with a couple of others. Rough race

• Advertisement

was tempted to back the tin man in the next but the ground is a little softer than ideal so I'll let him go

Bit of punt on Lightning moon 20/1-12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Beautiful Romance EW 20/1 (Ascot 1:55)

This there is a good chance here to place. Treve made her look bad back in September, but Treve is Treve

Going to have a small ew on boca bacita in the next at ascot 20/1. Will handle the going, trip new but trainer normally knows what she's at when sending one across the water so small nibble for me to get some place money

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

tinodz wrote: »
    Beautiful Romance EW 20/1 (Ascot 1:55)

This there is a good chance here to place. Treve made her look bad back in September, but Treve is Treve

3rd will do fine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Sweet on Found here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

bollox

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Forever my friend in the 4.55 here

One of the best bets I have seen I a while runs in the 5 05 Naas Sunday.

This one beat Simple Verse recently (won a group 1 today at Ascot),I have had a maximum ew on and I may go in again at 4s .Endless Time should be fav in my opinion and 4/1 is tremendous value.

Two fancies.

Al mohalhal 7/1 ew
    Endless time 4/1 ew

May all your selections run straight and true

• Advertisement

This one beat Simple Verse recently (won a group 1 today at Ascot),I have had a maximum ew on and I may go in again at 4s .Endless Time should be fav in my opinion and 4/1 is tremendous value.

Endless Time well backed and price is gone now.PP giving money back (as a free bet online,not sure about the shops) and even if a horse is joint fav and is beaten by a joint fav punters still get money back.

Won in a canter small rule 4, 5p in pound,got a fantastic price and so glad I had my max on sorry to say I did not go in again at the shorter price but had a very good touch all the same.
    I am glad I believe in GODolphin.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭minibear

Two fancies.

Al mohalhal 7/1 ew
    Endless time 4/1 ew

Much Obliged! :)

Two fancies.

Al mohalhal 7/1 ew
    Endless time 4/1 ew

Think that deserves a double boom boom ;)

Think that deserves a double boom boom ;)

I hope you had a tenner ew dbl.

If I reply to that I'll be shot.

I have a good wedge heading to cheltenham next week that's all I'll say.

That endless time won really well. I'm always wary backing fillies but her form held through. I thought I got 4/1 but got 7/2, still any day we get more back than we put down is a good day.

Are you throwing away the zimmerframe and hitting the tiles tonight Zimmerman :pac::pac::pac:.

Was out last night,on the couch tonight numbing myself with hot whiskies trying to rid myself of a nasty cold.
    Might have a chaser to get stuck into at Cheltenham,owner was told yesterday the horse should be up to winning.
    The owner is irish, horse trained in Britain by a good trainer,will put it up if the word is good later in the week.

Not a lot of value to be had today with very ordinary racing.

One that might be worth a bet is Shinelikeadiamond 1 50 Windsor,Quatrieme Ami is odds on in the race and while it has run in a better contest last time it had to be driven to get within 8 lengths of the winner.

Shinelikeadiamond looks like a serial loser finishing 2nd in its last 5 runs,though I believe it is genuine enough and can win a race.

My bet today is to back it ew @11/4 with PP online as Powers are giving money back as a free bet to online punters all races at Windsor.
    The horse can be backed to win or ew and is proven on the ground so for me offers the best value at 11/4.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

went level stakes on these singles and a treble
    only need one to break even
    winds/plump
    be shocked if one didnt win at the very least but as its monday the
    stakes are pretty small

deodoro
    dancing dik
    wild storm

• Advertisement

Not a lot of value to be had today with very ordinary racing.

One that might be worth a bet is Shinelikeadiamond 1 50 Windsor,Quatrieme Ami is odds on in the race and while it has run in a better contest last time it had to be driven to get within 8 lengths of the winner.

Shinelikeadiamond looks like a serial loser finishing 2nd in its last 5 runs,though I believe it is genuine enough and can win a race.

My bet today is to back it ew @11/4 with PP online as Powers are giving money back as a free bet to online punters all races at Windsor.
    The horse can be backed to win or ew and is proven on the ground so for me offers the best value at 11/4.
    Lost a tenner on the race and now have a 40 euro free bet,won't be investing the free bet today as nothing seems value.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement