Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

New bookies open in town, there's a price boost to 7/2 for Sabato in the next, I'll have a piece of that I think

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Slattsy wrote: »
    Put your mortgage on everything Mailburner puts up for the foreseeable future :)

you shouldnt have said that..i blame you

that was horrible, slow away but no excuse for that kinda run

4.10 clary 7/2

just enough to break even for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Slattsy put the mockers on you :)

BumperD wrote: »
    Slattsy put the mockers on you :)

i would say theres always tomorrow but sadly thats not the case :pac:

saying that I also recall having a bet on an egyptian footie match last xmas day:o

i bet slattsy remembers that

• Advertisement

Open eagle 10/3 following the tip
    Smad place 8s ew

Hunt
    Groundbreaking 2/1 (5/2 available)
    Wenyerreadyfreddie 3/1

Mr
    Not a bother boy 3/1

Singles/trebles/4fold/acca
    Any two and i break even at the very least

The form Altoir has shown is streets ahead of anything he faces in the first at kempton. His win at hq against Maputo is solid. Open eagle had to see the whip to win a very poor maiden hurdle and was laboured over his hurdles.Worthy fav who has seen cash all week. Difficult to see him beat. 6/4, hopefully bigger price am and I will play if he his

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Not a bother boy out again today? Won me a nice double with Frosty Berry when berry drifted to 14s, couldn't believe and have backed both since so it would be rude not to although haven't looked at the racing yet. One or two races on today anyway ha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

12.45 Hunt Imada 7/4
    12.55 Fontwell Showboater 5/4
    1.05 Wincaton Umberto Dolivate 9/1
    1.40 Wincaton Alcala 5/1

Starting off with these

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

mailburner wrote: »
    Wenyerreadyfreddie 3/1

That's a non-runner now

• Advertisement

The form Altoir has shown is streets ahead of anything he faces in the first at kempton. His win at hq against Maputo is solid. Open eagle had to see the whip to win a very poor maiden hurdle and was laboured over his hurdles.Worthy fav who has seen cash all week. Difficult to see him beat. 6/4, hopefully bigger price am and I will play if he his

Did that very easily

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Noob question guys if you can help. I had €50 on Open Eagle e/w at 7/2 and they placed 2nd. Nothing has shown up in my PP account just yet, how long does it normally take?

The bet status said "placed".

Should be your account now. Ie within 5 or less mins of race result

on cue card also at 9/2

that performance lto has me hooked

mailburner wrote: »
    on cue card also at 9/2

that performance lto has me hooked

shocked...still down a few quid though overall

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Asker 10/1 (Font 3:45)

I sidestepped all the quality races today, and I am betting on a Class 5 race at Fontwell. What could possibly go wrong?

tinodz wrote: »
    Asker 10/1 (Font 3:45)

I sidestepped all the quality races today, and I am betting on a Class 5 race at Fontwell. What could possibly go wrong?

No luck for me. Should stick to the footy today.

Going with supasunday leop tomorrow 11/4 to make me a few for Christmas. I think silver Concorde may be vulnerable

Future champions hurdle race later today looks fantastic on paper. There are going to be bubbles burst and a new order settled. The ground is going to play a huge part and I'm finding it difficult to get an angle, will those who are race fit from summer racing handle it best or will the more conservatively nh campaigned horses come through, especially after what happened in the juvenile hurdle on Saturday when the French import rocked opus and took jers girl on the line. Cracking race.

Ballinvarig, with an in form pilot on board, looks a bit of value 10/1 ew at kempton tomorrow. Poor run lto, same as last yr before turning up in this and running very well.

• Advertisement

I am giving the whole card at Kempton a shot....

Ashoka 9/4 (12.50)
    The Saint James 16/1 EW (1.25)
    Sir Valentino 80/1 EW (2.00) - this bet is highly speculative, but the race could play out in his favor to nab a place with a huge amount of luck
    Ned Stark 13/2 (2.35)
    Cannon Fodder 9/1 (3.10)
    Zulu Oscar 8/1 (3.40)

One at Leopardstown...

Clarcam 14/1 (1.15) - opposing Un De Sceaux because I am foolish

1.40+2.50cc

belrog 2/1
    supersta 5/2 hoping that run last time out was down to spencer

singles/double

Going with supasunday leop tomorrow 11/4 to make me a few for Christmas. I think silver Concorde may be vulnerable

Did that easily enough

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Vatour :(

Didnt stay. Good thing for the Ryanair and i lay if Mullins is thick and sends him for the GC.

Don Cossack wins the GC.

For today, only bet is Sumos Novious in the big one in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

Vatour :(

Didnt stay. Good thing for the Ryanair and i lay if Mullins is thick and sends him for the GC.

Don Cossack wins the GC.

For today, only bet is Sumos Novious in the big one in Ireland.
    I,m not too sure he didnt stay slattsy,just wasnt good enough on the day.cheltenham will be a different proposition and his excellent jumping will give him a few pounds on the rest of the field.i,m not saying i am going to back him for the gc,but i definitly wouldnt rule him out

I wouldn't bet against Vautor in the GC. He will improve for that run & is young & improving. I would be shocked if Don Cossack beat him or the rest. He looked a picture yesterday and flopped

DC would have won if he stayed up. IMHO

Vatour didnt stay 3 mile on a handy track like Kempton, zero chance he'll last up the hill.

tinodz wrote: »
    I am giving the whole card at Kempton a shot....

Ashoka 9/4 (12.50)
    The Saint James 16/1 EW (1.25)
    Sir Valentino 80/1 EW (2.00) - this bet is highly speculative, but the race could play out in his favor to nab a place with a huge amount of luck
    Ned Stark 13/2 (2.35)
    Cannon Fodder 9/1 (3.10) :D
    Zulu Oscar 8/1 (3.40) :D

One at Leopardstown...

Clarcam 14/1 (1.15) - opposing Un De Sceaux because I am foolish

5 losses and 2 Wins. Good ole Cannon Fodder somehow made it a profitable day all on her own in the last TV race, and Zulu Oscar made it made it better in the last

Thought it was going to be a disaster of a day, but nabbing 9/1 and 8/1 winners in the last two was super lucky!

DC would have won if he stayed up. IMHO

Vatour didnt stay 3 mile on a handy track like Kempton, zero chance he'll last up the hill.

Should make for a good rematch in march. Don didn't race comfortably and shuffled early on. Pity he didn't stay up to see what could have happened.

CC for the £1mln......???

• Advertisement

Thats why i really fancy DC now, he had a rough race and would have stayed on best.
    CC wil be there too, but DC at 6/1 now i'll be nibbling at weekly.

I think he's better than Don Poli.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement