Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Think that is three runs from Vautour on right handed tracks and he looks a good few pounds better going left. Cossack is the opposite.

Shame Coneygree isn't running in March, he would set it up briliantly for Vautour

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Nibbling on DC????

*As Slattys draws down large Credit Union Loan and backs him off the boards:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

Slattsy wrote: »
    DC would have won if he stayed up. IMHO

Vatour didnt stay 3 mile on a handy track like Kempton, zero chance he'll last up the hill.

I can't see why you would say he didnt stay,he was flying at the finish,as was cue card.the fact that kempton is a flat track doesn't really make that much difference. The whole field at Cheltenham will have to deal with the undulations, vatours weapon is his excellent jumping which as we all know is critical at cheltenham.I won't be having a bet until the day itself but if vatour is in good Nick I would fear backing against him.I don't think cue card will be p!aced if they run him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

more I watch that the more it think dc would have won that also
    he'd have been right on vautour by the last if not jumping it together

not sure bout the gc, vautour the best horse no doubt but on that evidence i'd be inclined to look elsewhere
    class might see him through but head says to look elsewhere

mailburner wrote: »
    7/4fav...not good at all

1.10 truckers highway 11/10 365
    this one keeps on winning for me so

2.45 truckers highway 85/40

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Mollies Girl 8/1 (12.30)

Looking back at her last race (same distance), she faded badly. Think that could have been more of a tester than anything else. Same jock today, so should know how to tackle it better this time. Not 100% sure on this, but I think based on the company it will be slower face earlier - which might suit. Here's hoping all involved learn lessons from last time.

tinodz wrote: »
    Mollies Girl 8/1 (12.30)

Looking back at her last race (same distance), she faded badly. Think that could have been more of a tester than anything else. Same jock today, so should know how to tackle it better this time. Not 100% sure on this, but I think based on the company it will be slower face earlier - which might suit. Here's hoping all involved learn lessons from last time.

2nd. Lost by a short head in a photo finish. Damn! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Anyone looking for a bit of value should have a small ew bet on Hear me Now in the 1st at Lingfield tomorrow.

Has a bit of form and while he only won a seller he has run well in a claimer last time.
    This is not a great nursery and I believe PP have this one overpriced at 16/1.Now ridden for the first time by an apprentice called Josephine Gordon who I believe will turn out to be very useful and who looks very tidy on a horse.

Her 7 lb claim is very useful and she is good value for it so I just had a tenner ew on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Nice one Zimmer got it at 20's and saw it dropped to 12's. Have it in an outlandish l15 too so fingers crossed for the rest.

Jessbers Dream 7/1 (2:50)

• Advertisement

tinodz wrote: »
    Jessbers Dream 7/1 (2:50)

Another 2nd!

Anyone looking for a bit of value should have a small ew bet on Hear me Now in the 1st at Lingfield tomorrow.

Has a bit of form and while he only won a seller he has run well in a claimer last time.
    This is not a great nursery and I believe PP have this one overpriced at 16/1.Now ridden for the first time by an apprentice called Josephine Gordon who I believe will turn out to be very useful and who looks very tidy on a horse.

Her 7 lb claim is very useful and she is good value for it so I just had a tenner ew on.

Josephine gave Chefchaquen a brilliant ride to win the 3 45,i had a few quid on at 4s,had to weave her way through to get a run and did it better than a lot of senior jockeys.
    It will pay to follow this girl because of the bias against female jockeys and I can see some outside yards putting her up on a few fancied ones in decent handicaps.

My best bet today is Graceful Legend 3 20 Uttox,a real stayer if with a better stable would be 6 or 7/4 for this.

7/2 is available and I have backed it ew for serious enough money.
    Josephine Gordon delivered again today giving Dougan a brilliant ride to win a nose in 2 30 Ling.

My best bet today is Graceful Legend 3 20 Uttox,a real stayer if with a better stable would be 6 or 7/4 for this.

7/2 is available and I have backed it ew for serious enough money.
    Josephine Gordon delivered again today giving Dougan a brilliant ride to win a nose in 2 30 Ling.

The track was really testing,Graceful Legend was left for dead by the first and 2nd but seemed to have 3rd sewn up until tiring badly and lucky to hang on for 3rd by a neck, phew just about broke even on the day could have been a lot worse.

Two fancies for tomorrow.

Le Mercuery 11/1 ew
    one of us 10/1 ew

May all your selections run straight and true in 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Captain Chaos 12:10
    Don't Tell No one 12:15
    Sir Chauvelin 12:25

Trixie for today

3.30c singlefarmpayment 13/2 ew

3.15s brasshound 9/4

recall this day last year when lots of us were on rock on ruby

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Captain Chaos 12:10
    Don't Tell No one 12:15
    Sir Chauvelin 12:25

Trixie for today

2 winners

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

BumperD wrote: »
    Two fancies for tomorrow.

Le Mercuery 11/1 ew
    one of us 10/1 ew

May all your selections run straight and true in 2016

Nice place to start with, was at 14s

Clareman wrote: »
    Nice place to start with, was at 14s

Afraid not. 7 runners :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

BumperD wrote: »
    Afraid not. 7 runners :(

B@llix

3.30c singlefarmpayment 13/2 ew :D

3.15s brasshound 9/4 :(

recall this day last year when lots of us were on rock on ruby

brutal by brasshound

12.05 master of speed 7/4 betfred

4 horse race, fav odds on, 16s bar
    gary moore 9-11 at sandown this season
    get 10lbs from the fav

If your horse finishes 2nd to the SP Favourite in any race from Sandown today we will refund your stake as a free bet up to £25.

looks good to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Don't think the freebet offer is valid in that race mailburner. Wasn't showing up with the red highlight earlier and think I remember reading it only applied to five/more horse races.

12.40 polly peachum 3/1

1.40 hearmenow 9/2

treble @ 59.5/1

Kovu wrote: »
    Don't think the freebet offer is valid in that race mailburner. Wasn't showing up with the red highlight earlier and think I remember reading it only applied to five/more horse races.

i was onto livechat about this having been caught out by this before (cant remember which bookie,possibly skybet)

says nothing in the terms and conditions either which I got in livechat and had a transcript of the chat mailed to me also
    this reply I got was this

[Steven R] yes that would be fine as long as it is a money back race

11/10 master of speed....second fav now
    money spot on here surely

11/10 master of speed....second fav now
    money spot on here surely

pure sh1te that was

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I like Just Cameron here at Sandown.

• Advertisement

12.40 polly peachum 3/1 (9/2)

1.40 hearmenow 9/2 nope

treble @ 59.5/1

small profit for the day
    to anyone not familiar...never back a horse with fred before 8am on the day of race as best odds dont apply till after that time
    totally disgusted with that 3/1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement