Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

next two
    arthurs oak 10/3
    shootingsta 11/8

singles and a double

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Bad !

mailburner wrote: »
    next two
    arthurs oak 10/3
    shootingsta 11/8

singles and a double

down for the day :(

3.0 reaping the rewards 7/1

all day I was thinking aachen but the turnaround in the weights has me swayed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

3:00 Creevytennant looks interesting, not too bad last time, tends to jump well and first time tongue tie at 11?

• Advertisement

Melodic Rendezvous here. Will go in the ground and its a poor race. Hoping the weight doesnt find him out but hopefully he'll have too much for this lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

Precison five

Small nibble on kayf blanco here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Have backed zaheer in the last, related to zaynar on the dam side 13/8 .

21 Dec 2015 - 7:10 W'Hampton - Win
    Buckland Beau @ 6/1 EW @ 1/5 1-3

single on buckland if at least two of the others dont oblige, saddle slipped when i was on last time\cursed I was :pac:

I spotted this last night at 5s...only just remembered it now
    sickened, had planned ew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I spotted this last night at 5s...only just remembered it now
    sickened, had planned ew

Well I for one was thinking of you mb, spotted it earlier and stuck it in a double with a 7/2 that also won. Pity you weren't on but thanks for this time and the last

Only read the commentary of the race but sounded tight

BumperD wrote: »
    Have backed zaheer in the last, related to zaynar on the dam side 13/8 .

not sure what he beat but did it well, may be worth following. makes up for yesterdays two ringers

5.10 exentricity 5/2

3.40 tamgramm 5/1 EW (better available) very small bet, think the winning run might end with a wide draw and a small pen but has won its last three here so will hopefullly make the frame at the very least

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

Wolves 15:40 Lean on Pete 10/1

Four time C&D winner

2.40 tara flow 5/4
    boyles

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Sexy Secret 14-1 w/HAMPTON 6.45 :cool:

barye evens 2.45
    saint honore 10/3 3.50

two singles

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

barye evens 2.45
    saint honore 10/3 3.50

two singles

Nice calls

• Registered Users Posts: 36,152 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Gun SHoot 20-1 8.30
    I
    'm liking this. Good weight advantage over the likes of Cristys Call who it has faced around here before and matched.

Good value at 20-1
    1pts ew

Nice calls

cheers

only after watching it now :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Gun SHoot 20-1 8.30
    I
    'm liking this. Good weight advantage over the likes of Cristys Call who it has faced around here before and matched.

Good value at 20-1
    1pts ew

Good call, nice each way shout, didn't back it myself (given up online betting).

• Registered Users Posts: 36,152 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Shake the Bucket 16-1 9.00
    A weak field and I think it can compete with the top horses in market
    A place is on here I feel.

Good value ew
    16-1 1pt ew

2.10 bob ford 6/1 hoping today is the day...be tailed off otherwise

did two singles instead of taking the 6/1

without thedrinkymeiser 4/1
    without cloudy copper 9/2

hills

bob owes me nothing so a few quid ew at 16s again (pp)

mountainous backed to win at 10s earlier in the week

chepstow 1.45

few more euro ew on bob again at 12s

Borntobywilde posts and deletes messages faster than his fancies run, based on results rather than fancies before the race. Careful now.

Have two fancies for the big 2 races. Tour Des champs welsh national 14/1 and brother Ted 10/1 ew. GL today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Some good racing today,but bottomless ground makes winner finding tough and a lot of horses will be pulled up today to save them for another day if it is obvious there chance is gone.

Horses fall when tired so bets should not be too big unless one is sure of a horses ability to stay very well and act on heavy.

I had a look at the aw racing at Ling and I have backed 3 horses ew in 3 doubles and a treble and I will have a couple of single ew depending how things pan out.
    All 3 are trained by Stan Moore and 2 are ridden by the girl of the moment Josephine Gordon claiming 7 lbs.

Sheila's Buddy 12 10 Threebag Sue 1 20 and Chefchaouen 3 40.

Only 2 places in 2 of the races but with all 3 around 6/1 or 13/2 they are worth a few bob ew.

I have already backed Firebird Flyer ante post (put it in tips thread a few weeks ago) in the Welsh National at 33s and I am expecting a good run and I will have a small saver on Portrait King,a bit old for this at 11 but lightly enough raced recently and was unlucky to fall when running well in 2 good staying chases and will have no problem with the ground.
    I will not be surprised if only a handful finish in this race and I hope one of them is one of mine.

Going to take a chance on Chase The Spud e/w in the Welsh National.

Totally unexposed over the trip, acts on the ground, light weight and hood on first time. O'Brien might have him layed out for this.

Backed saroque e/w in the Welsh national,powers paying first five home,@25/1.I also like the look of wizards bridge at chepstow,took the 4\1.backed un ace to win at kempton,14/1. Chilla thriller at lingfield @ 4/1,and a fun bet as usual,the happy hammer @ 10/1,lingfield :)

bloody hell i cant recall so many betting on a national yet everyone has a different pick

• Advertisement

bloody hell i cant recall so many betting on a national yet everyone has a different pick

Yeah mailburner its wide open as are all nationals,but its even harder to pick a winner with the going like a bog,even though they are running it a bit earlier.its going to be tough going

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/going

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement