Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

A young claimer,Josephine Gordon, I have mentioned here is banging in the winners,one mount yesterday and wins on it also had a winner the day before and going great guns.

She has 3 rides today at wol and they are all worth a look even though 2 of them are big prices.
    Black Truffle has not been running well but had excuses last 2 runs when drawn wide and can run much better in the 12 45 and is available at 16/1.

Sky Ferry for her boss is around 9/2 in the 2 20 and has a decent chance.

Hard to know what to make of her last ride for J Osbourne in its first run in a nursery has run ok and should improve now in first handicap at around 10 12/1 in the 2 55.

A small ew Trixie might be the job,though I am tempted to back the first 2 in ew singles as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

O' Connors Girl 14:30 Kempton @5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

3.25 tijuca 2 places 5/6 hills

Can't see this out of the first two

Sw also for smaller at 5/2

A young claimer,Josephine Gordon, I have mentioned here is banging in the winners,one mount yesterday and wins on it also had a winner the day before and going great guns.

She has 3 rides today at wol and they are all worth a look even though 2 of them are big prices.
    Black Truffle has not been running well but had excuses last 2 runs when drawn wide and can run much better in the 12 45 and is available at 16/1.

Sky Ferry for her boss is around 9/2 in the 2 20 and has a decent chance.

Hard to know what to make of her last ride for J Osbourne in its first run in a nursery has run ok and should improve now in first handicap at around 10 12/1 in the 2 55.

A small ew Trixie might be the job,though I am tempted to back the first 2 in ew singles as well
    No joy but not too much damage as my main bet was Sky Ferry ew.

Really impressed with Black Truffle,not busy at all and brought wide into the straight only beaten 3 lengths and looks like being back to his best and sure to win in next couple of runs and gone straight into my tracker.

1.25 coorg 15/8/ saver on crazy @ 9/2

2.55 pactolus 11/10

singles

• Advertisement

Coorg 13:25 Chelmsford @13/8

5.10 welliesinthewater 3/1

mailburner wrote: »
    5.10 welliesinthewater 3/1

thought I had that approaching the final furlong....bloody neck

6.40 brasted 16s betv

bigger bet on three places at 11/4

dung

The feature race at Dundalk tonight is the 8 30 run over 2 miles and I am going to take a chance on fast improving Saga Bolton ew.

The horse is in great form having won well over 1 1/2 miles here and run a very good 2nd last time here.

He would have had a good chance in the last but Tony Mullins runs here even though he has never run further than 1 1/2 miles.

Runs as if he will stay further but one never knows until they do the trip.

I am going to take a chance that Mullins knows the horse will stay and I am backing it ew at the best available price 8/1--10/1.

Arbeo 14:20 Huntington @5/4

• Advertisement

2.0 peace seeker 13/8 two places

win at 5/1 for smaller

picked this out last night but has doubled in price so was torn...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Nice one zimmer, followed you and got 8s

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Well in Zimmer!

The feature race at Dundalk tonight is the 8 30 run over 2 miles and I am going to take a chance on fast improving Saga Bolton ew.

The horse is in great form having won well over 1 1/2 miles here and run a very good 2nd last time here.

He would have had a good chance in the last but Tony Mullins runs here even though he has never run further than 1 1/2 miles.

Runs as if he will stay further but one never knows until they do the trip.

I am going to take a chance that Mullins knows the horse will stay and I am backing it ew at the best available price 8/1--10/1.

I was at a meeting tonight and went for a pint after,i turned down the radio in the on the way home when the sports results came on so I could watch the race when I got home.

I enjoyed the replay as I was on at 9s, not a big bet but I am happy to pick up a couple of hundred.
    I will keep an eye on this fellow when Mullins puts him over hurdles.

Not a lot jumping out at me for Sat and I am actually too caught up in a movie to do anymore serious form study.

Dove Mountain is miles better than the rest in the 3 30 at Ling and should win without breaking sweat against a poor lot.
    I remember this one going off 2nd fav for a handicap at the big Galway meeting when rated 78 2 years ago.
    Now rated 60 and ridden by a non-claiming jockey for the first time in a while (last 5 runs ridden by a girl with no experience whatsoever) though still for the most part running well Dove Mountain sent over by Gordon Elliot should win this under top weight.
    Only problem is the price and I will only get involved if he drifts a little,

Upsilon Bleu 14:05 Wetherby @7/2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

L'ami Serge about to go off 1/5. Interesting to watch him jumping

2.10 2.25 3.0
    judicial 11/4
    artic gold 9/2 ew
    born survivor 2/1

singles/treble

Jaysus, mullins has more runners on a saturday in the Uk than henderson. Says it all

Black Hercules 10/11 ?

• Advertisement

Jumped really well.

Going to follow the money for born survivor in the next. 15/8. Skeltons usually don't leave the money behind & form of last race working out well. Open Eagle the obvious danger given his last race form but I'm going to take it the Skeltons have their homework done

Jaysus

I could aftertime here but i wont :D

Great ride by Danny.

Slattsy wrote: »
    I could aftertime here but i wont :D

Great ride by Danny.

You just did. Aftertiming SCUM!:pac::pac::pac:

Backed Red DEvil Lads here.

Not a lot jumping out at me for Sat and I am actually too caught up in a movie to do anymore serious form study.

Dove Mountain is miles better than the rest in the 3 30 at Ling and should win without breaking sweat against a poor lot.
    I remember this one going off 2nd fav for a handicap at the big Galway meeting when rated 78 2 years ago.
    Now rated 60 and ridden by a non-claiming jockey for the first time in a while (last 5 runs ridden by a girl with no experience whatsoever) though still for the most part running well Dove Mountain sent over by Gordon Elliot should win this under top weight.
    Only problem is the price and I will only get involved if he drifts a little,
    I did get involved and talking through my pocket but Timmy Murphy gave the horse a dreadful ride and will not be making the transition from the jumps imo,i will be giving him a swerve in future.

Thought the same myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

Never put him into the race at all I thought. Entered again during the week. Might try and win that.

• Advertisement

robbiezero wrote: »
    Never put him into the race at all I thought. Entered again during the week. Might try and win that.

I will keep an eye on him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement