Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Came on here to slate Murphy. Dreadful ride.

Money talking haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Green and gold mob handed again in an Irish handicap. I guess after rain will be the one trying tomorrow given Barry g eating fresh air for a week to make 10st 4, probably his lowest in a while though I couldn't be bothered having a bet in the race as its a stacked deck. Wish all owners horses were coupled for betting purposes. Would put an end to the messing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,704 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Todd runs in the 3 10 at kem and looks the bet of the day for me.

Form is closely tied in with a horse that finished close to Digeanta and Silver Concorde in Ireland.

This form is way ahead of anything shown by the other runners and rates a good bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Fine Rightly 15:00 Leopardstown @5/1

Todd runs in the 3 10 at kem and looks the bet of the day for me.

Form is closely tied in with a horse that finished close to Digeanta and Silver Concorde in Ireland.

This form is way ahead of anything shown by the other runners and rates a good bet.

Out the back for most of the race then ran on without threatening the easy winner,who was well backed.

My only bet today and a loss of €12.50 on my €50 ew at 3s.
    I can live with the small loss on a day when Todd was the only bet that appealed to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Goring Two 14:15 Plumpton @13/8

Today's best bet for me runs in the 2 oc at Wol,Jimmy's Hall might not look too obvious at first glance,finishing only 8th lto but that was a class 4 handicap and he was only beaten 3 3/4 lengths.
    Ran a very good 3rd before 6that over c d in a class 5 handicap and runs in a claimer today where 5 of the runners have no chance.

Looks a very good ew bet at 5s and could drift a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

2.30/4.0

abbey angel 2 places 85/40
    winged dancer 2 places 4/5
    singles (hills)

small win double also (6/1+5/2)

mailburner wrote: »
    2.30/4.0

abbey angel 2 places 85/40 :)
    winged dancer 2 places 4/5 :)
    singles (hills)

small win double also (6/1+5/2)

good start to the week, thought I was sorted with the double when the
    first one obliged

Today's best bet for me runs in the 2 oc at Wol,Jimmy's Hall might not look too obvious at first glance,finishing only 8th lto but that was a class 4 handicap and he was only beaten 3 3/4 lengths.
    Ran a very good 3rd before 6that over c d in a class 5 handicap and runs in a claimer today where 5 of the runners have no chance.

Looks a very good ew bet at 5s and could drift a bit more.

Another money back day,at least kept the money out of the clutches of the enemy

• Advertisement

votecounts wrote: »
    Goring Two 14:15 Plumpton @13/8

I had a small bet at 11/4,5/2 at the time but happened to be in pp office and they enhanced it to 11/4,hard to have a lot on because of tendency not to complete but won well today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

tinodz wrote: »
    This is a total shot in the dark, but...

See Double You 40/1 EW (3.25 Punch)

Was a notebook horse for me in 2013/14, but has no form this year. Last outing (late November) was nothing to write home about (was very close to last in a huge field), but I hope it needed that run. If he can find form again in old age, might get a place.

Gamble on this today in Fairyhouse

gonna do something I never do...aftertime...despise it..site was down..three to go

4 singles/accum
    evens on percella was when 9/2 so prob bigger before off

nd7uo9.jpg
    26426bk.jpg

zarliman should be hard to beat in the next but price isnt good 5/4

easy winner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Quite like Mala Beach in the Tyestes, looks thrown in. Had a speculative ew on Bonny Kate at 16s, she was very impressive in similar conditions lto and if she creeps in on bottom weight could be a big player, big step up but trainer must think she is decent to look at this.

7.40 Camdora 5/4 skybet

I have to say based on its last run where it comfortable beat the second and third favs in this race it must surely win this, made up a lot of ground from the two pole to lose out by a short head, up a furlong today (7f same course)
    cant see what can beat it based on that given its running off the same mark here

having a small saver on divilution at 8/1 as it ran yesterday and there's been a few quid around for it

edit, fred have this at 6/5 now
    I do hope this doesnt drift too much being from the osbourne stable, i'd probably cash out if this went out to 13/8 tbh

edit, divilution a non runner...cashed out with 365 and backed same on skybet at 5/4

mailburner wrote: »
    7.40 Camdora 5/4 skybet

the gap came in time for a cosy win :)

I fancy a few today.Oil Strike 4 35 Wol ew 9/2
    Moonbi Creek 2/1 6 45 Wol
    Sunny Ledgend 2 55 M Rasen won lto at Tow and might manage to win from the front today ew 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I fancy a few today.Oil Strike 4 35 Wol ew 9/2
    Moonbi Creek 2/1 6 45 Wol
    Sunny Ledgend 2 55 M Rasen won lto at Tow and might manage to win from the front today ew 7/1

Good start Zimm!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Value at Risk 8/1 tomorrow at Ascot - only bet of day for me.

Well in on some his novice form and expect him to go well, Skelton was sure he's his best horse still.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Well in on some his novice form and expect him to go well, Skelton was sure he's his best horse still.

Tara Road is better than the alloted mark and trainer aint half bad at laying them out for a Saturday raid. 11/1 is very tasty indeed.

I hope UDS obliterates SDG on the steel

Shemale wrote: »
    Tara Road is better than the alloted mark and trainer aint half bad at laying them out for a Saturday raid. 11/1 is very tasty indeed.

I hope UDS obliterates SDG on the steel

your love for sdg is as strong as ever :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've backed your 2 fancies today lads, here's hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 5,536 ✭✭✭droidman123

Dubawi island @20/1 is too big to resist,had a nice e/w bet.

Slattsy wrote: »

He was disappointing. Got to wonder was he juiced in his younger days as his form early days was top

kilcrea vale worth sticking in the tracker, travelled really well before tiring. Interesting if he pops up in a handicap in march

Ravin Black to beat the 3 mile hurdler....

Shemale wrote: »
    Ravin Black to beat the 3 mile hurdler....

Rayvin Black the **** wants to go back to his box

• Advertisement

****s sake he would have buried TNO but for losing 15 lengths and the mistakes at the last few

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement